Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fragile things

Default Re: Fragile things

Thank you, Rendell.

Thank you, NovJoe.

Thanks, aprilmoon92. I guess the square format forces me to frame differently.

some nice shots but i find the foreground (grass/soil) in some others distracting. maybe can shoot angled up so you don't get so much of the ground caught in the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by tjana View Post
    some nice shots but i find the foreground (grass/soil) in some others distracting. maybe can shoot angled up so you don't get so much of the ground caught in the pictures.
    Yep...i'm trying to find a good spot that angles upwards, but it's alittle hard because my TLR is damn cumbersome. Most of the shots my camera is almost touching the floor. I get weird looks from people because im sitting on the ground staring at weeds, lol.

But thanks for the feedback, will try the angled up pointer.

Quote Originally Posted by merelyok View Post
    Yep...i'm trying to find a good spot that angles upwards, but it's alittle hard because my TLR is damn cumbersome. Most of the shots my camera is almost touching the floor. I get weird looks from people because im sitting on the ground staring at weeds, lol.

But thanks for the feedback, will try the angled up pointer.
    You should see the way people stare at me when I lie on the ground to take jumpshots of my friends... the joys of photography

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12