Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: NTUPVS River Ang Bao Fireworks Outing : DSLR & L lenses provided!

  1. #21

    Default

    Wa! Super senior ah?! Perhaps you can ask Mr Kenneth Choo whether NTU alumni can try out the equipment. He's our Photography Chairperson.

    Quote Originally Posted by munwai
    Hi..
    errrh... my expired Matrix card can use?..
    Me graduated 5 years ago leh ..NTU/CE...
    how how how?..

    Upz for ya..

  2. #22

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    This is mine....look like a smilies


  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    12,938

    Default

    from another angle.


    Were you guys situated near the Esplanade side on the bridge? There're aorund 6 of us on the side near the Merlion.

  5. #25

    Default

    Some of mine.





    This one looks identical as afiend's. Oooo...




    Looks like a bunch of rambutans to me...

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mpenza
    Were you guys situated near the Esplanade side on the bridge? There're aorund 6 of us on the side near the Merlion.
    we were at esplanade side near river ang bao

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    This is mine....look like a smilies

    I think it was suppose to look like smilies

    I used to be with ammo base and was taught by the guy who did all the fireworks for national day in the past and he explained to us about making the smilie....... Kinda cool....


    hehehe.....

    anyway, nice shots!

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    6,580

    Default

    What lens u guys use? Ultra wides?

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mpenza
    from another angle.


    Were you guys situated near the Esplanade side on the bridge? There're aorund 6 of us on the side near the Merlion.
    Nice pic... I find that fireworks photos always benefit from some interesting foreground element. Couldn't fit the Merlion in as well?

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    12,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royce
    Nice pic... I find that fireworks photos always benefit from some interesting foreground element. Couldn't fit the Merlion in as well?
    I think the Merlion will be overexposed if it's in. It's too brightly lit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •