Thread: jus to share a horrible experience with horrible studio

salt
    Guests

Thumbs down jus to share a horrible experience with horrible studio

Hi!
    Just want to share an unpleasant experience with you guys and warn you against poor service from this particular company, called Pinnacle Studio!
    I attended a school function, a Dinner and Dance, last Aug and got this free photo shot from this company which sponsored the event. It was sort of a prize and the 'winner' could just go outside the booth outside the ballroom and take a few free glamour shots! Cool isn't it? Aright, I was the 'lucky one', all was done, they got my details and passed me the stub and they said they would call us up to collect the photos......

It was a few months after that function and there was no news from them at all!! NO calls, NO msges! and i finally know of which company that is and how to contract them. Well, I called up and this lady claimed that my photos were collected because they did not find them, 'suggesting' that MY friends must have collected for me. Well, HOW can they simply give the photos away to anyone who claimed to be My FRIEND? That's PROBLEM NO. 1. Don't they have some policy abt privacy or something? hmmmmmmmmmmm...*shake head*
    The photo shops i know will surely need the customers to produce the stubs for verification. And i still have my stub!!!

She sighed and wasn't in a very friendly tone. And she went on further that since i did not receive any calls, why did i wait till so long to call them back? Pushing all the blames to the customers, what the hell! Yes, i'm not paying for the service, cos it's supposedly free and is that why she can treat me this way?? Moreover, they told me to wait for their call in the 1st place! That's PROBLEM NO. 2.

And then, she said they had already erased all the photos that we took, so now we all know, they do not keep the records. Or maybe the shoots were free, so no point keeping them for long. There are studios who do keep the shots for a long time, so pls consider patronising them instead.... jus in case, u can redevelop ya shots in future.

Finally, she insisted that their staff called EVERYONE, or at least drop a msg... ya, and then still tell me that those ppl who didn't receive any news fr them, called the studio much earlier than i did and thus able to get their photos!! Contradicting herself, and please if your staff is of that good service, i would have received THE CALL/MSG. 'So do you want to come down to take another shot? WE"LL CHARGE YOU..' she said lastly. NO apologies, nothing!
    Come on, I will put my money into better use and make sure I patronise a studio with better service and attitude.

jus my luck!
    Pardon me for this long msg, just like to forewarn everyone here!

Hmm... oh well, sometimes ppl just give bad service for this kinda free stuffs... thnx fer the info!

vince123123
    Guests

to achieve more effect, you may wish to consider forwarding a link to this thread to the studio u mentioned to let them know that they are receiving bad publicity in return for bad service.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by salt
    Hi!
    Just want to share an unpleasant experience with you guys and warn you against poor service from this particular company, called Pinnacle Studio!
    I attended a school function, a Dinner and Dance, last Aug and got this free photo shot from this company which sponsored the event. It was sort of a prize and the 'winner' could just go outside the booth outside the ballroom and take a few free glamour shots! Cool isn't it? Aright, I was the 'lucky one', all was done, they got my details and passed me the stub and they said they would call us up to collect the photos......

It was a few months after that function and there was no news from them at all!! NO calls, NO msges! and i finally know of which company that is and how to contract them. Well, I called up and this lady claimed that my photos were collected because they did not find them, 'suggesting' that MY friends must have collected for me. Well, HOW can they simply give the photos away to anyone who claimed to be My FRIEND? That's PROBLEM NO. 1. Don't they have some policy abt privacy or something? hmmmmmmmmmmm...*shake head*
    The photo shops i know will surely need the customers to produce the stubs for verification. And i still have my stub!!!

She sighed and wasn't in a very friendly tone. And she went on further that since i did not receive any calls, why did i wait till so long to call them back? Pushing all the blames to the customers, what the hell! Yes, i'm not paying for the service, cos it's supposedly free and is that why she can treat me this way?? Moreover, they told me to wait for their call in the 1st place! That's PROBLEM NO. 2.

And then, she said they had already erased all the photos that we took, so now we all know, they do not keep the records. Or maybe the shoots were free, so no point keeping them for long. There are studios who do keep the shots for a long time, so pls consider patronising them instead.... jus in case, u can redevelop ya shots in future.

Finally, she insisted that their staff called EVERYONE, or at least drop a msg... ya, and then still tell me that those ppl who didn't receive any news fr them, called the studio much earlier than i did and thus able to get their photos!! Contradicting herself, and please if your staff is of that good service, i would have received THE CALL/MSG. 'So do you want to come down to take another shot? WE"LL CHARGE YOU..' she said lastly. NO apologies, nothing!
    Come on, I will put my money into better use and make sure I patronise a studio with better service and attitude.

jus my luck!
    Pardon me for this long msg, just like to forewarn everyone here!

cc a copy to their lawyers as well, to save them the trouble of forwarding the message.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetShooter
    cc a copy to their lawyers as well, to save them the trouble of forwarding the message.
    I would if I were you. Give them some hell lots of noise!

aiyah, no point lah.

these fly by night business do not really produce good work anyway.
    there are so many "pop up" make over studio nowaday that serious photography studio look shady to laymen.

don't bother with them lah. I saw their shots before. quite mediocre.