I have read alot on the webs and manuals of my 580EXII flash but when it comes to pratical use, it seems to be different.....
1) My understanding is that the flash can cover up to 58meters? I really doubt so. Please correct me if im wrong.
2) I tried shoot at subject about 15metres away, flash do not seem powerful enough. ( Am using cheap batteries for the moment cause waiting for my eneloop )
3) Using ETTL, and 55-250mm lens, would the flash calculate when to full blast? As in equalvalent to 1/1 105mm on the manual mode? or this mode has to be manual? Not that i need it but just need to know ETTL limitation if any.
4) If my distance understanding of the 580EXII is correct 58Meter, whats the rough distance to subject after i pulled out the difusser?
5) Would it be advisable to use a external difusser cap on your flash given that the flash has some limitation after you pulled out the built in difusser.