Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 1001

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

  1. #761
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    post sugar mummy in buy/sell??


    Post 5D WTB la...

  2. #762
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    anyone still wanna buy battery, pls let me noe hor....

  3. #763

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Late into the night. About 10+. Tonight shooting the 'behind-the-scenes', tmr shoot actual.
    ooh! okok, if wanna go out makan, hang out talk abt gears sms me loh. i stay there la.


    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Buy sandisk and I think the card reader is bundled with the card.
    yeah! even better! will scout around funan for those!

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post
    wahah later no batt how.. talk clock sing song.. haha

    what time you'll be there?
    true also hmm, i hope i can be at funan in time to scout around for my card/card reader. hope to arrive there by 8pm, but funan closes early leh. will be coming down from bishan though. (on 2nd thoughts, i might be there early first. prolly reach around 6pm).

    btw, going for ryan&jimmy's strobing outing next week?
    Last edited by xhui; 30th October 2009 at 02:19 PM.
    Licence to shoot.

  4. #764

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    post sugar mummy in buy/sell??
    that's an excellent idea!
    Licence to shoot.

  5. #765

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Err.. maybe or maybe not.. you all always plan on Sats, I go riding on Sats.. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    ooh! okok, if wanna go out makan, hang out talk abt gears sms me loh. i stay there la.




    yeah! even better! will scout around funan for those!



    true also hmm, i hope i can be at funan in time to scout around for my card/card reader. hope to arrive there by 8pm, but funan closes early leh. will be coming down from bishan though.

    btw, going for ryan&jimmy's strobing outing next week?

  6. #766
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    that's an excellent idea!
    why not u be my sugar sister?

    dun mind something less expensive lor..

  7. #767
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post
    Err.. maybe or maybe not.. you all always plan on Sats, I go riding on Sats.. lol
    got to work on weekday wor..

  8. #768

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    why not u be my sugar sister?

    dun mind something less expensive lor..
    errrr.. 1 piece of used eveready battery?
    Licence to shoot.

  9. #769
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    ooh! okok, if wanna go out makan, hang out talk abt gears sms me loh. i stay there la.


    Can. But I needa connect my last train on NE if possible or I have to catch the last train to Bugis and I walk home. Haha!

  10. #770

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Can. But I needa connect my last train on NE if possible or I have to catch the last train to Bugis and I walk home. Haha!
    U see if you tired first i might be after walking funan also~ SSS more!!!
    Licence to shoot.

  11. #771
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    U see if you tired first i might be after walking funan also~ SSS more!!!
    Haha!

    Funan usually closes about 8pm. Some shops around 7plus.

  12. #772

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Haha!

    Funan usually closes about 8pm. Some shops around 7plus.
    hanor. goto quick hands quick leg. that's why decided go first by 6pm, then meet my seller.
    Licence to shoot.

  13. #773
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    hanor. goto quick hands quick leg. that's why decided go first by 6pm, then meet my seller.
    Woo. 50D lai loh...

  14. #774

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Woo. 50D lai loh...
    waiting for you to show case 7D soon ya!
    Licence to shoot.

  15. #775
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    waiting for you to show case 7D soon ya!

  16. #776

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    anyone still wanna buy battery, pls let me noe hor....
    ME! 8 pcs
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  17. #777
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    ME! 8 pcs
    Have to wait till he comes back from his overseas wedding shoot I guess. Unless Jimmy still can find time like now to go across his workplace to get for you.

  18. #778

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Have to wait till he comes back from his overseas wedding shoot I guess. Unless Jimmy still can find time like now to go across his workplace to get for you.
    No rush!
    I can even wait till X'mas

    I got 4pcs unused also
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  19. #779
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    No rush!
    I can even wait till X'mas

    I got 4pcs unused also
    Ic.

    Now I have 12 pcs. Just nice to go into my flash and external batt pack.

    Maybe December come, i may need more. Haha!

  20. #780

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Ic.

    Now I have 12 pcs. Just nice to go into my flash and external batt pack.

    Maybe December come, i may need more. Haha!
    hey ryan ur ext batt pack sui bo?? i thinking of getting...
    Gripped 450D | 18-55 IS | 55-250 IS | 50 f1.8 | 580 EX II

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •