Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1001

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

  1. #701
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Can try. Sometimes will have.

    I will be working there so I can help to get it for you if the price is right if you want to skip the human jam.
    probably will get a cheap tablet too...

  2. #702
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    probably will get a cheap tablet too...
    This I cannot help. You know me work for Wacom, the brand that never slashed prices 1.

    But on budget, can try the Genius one.

  3. #703

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    I pass it to Ryan, u take from him.


    Get sandisk!
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Get Sandisk for reliability.

    And sure. Been a while since me and Jimmy organize an outing too.
    Ok! Shall hunt for sandisk! Hope won't get chop carrot head haa
    Licence to shoot.

  4. #704
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    Ok! Shall hunt for sandisk! Hope won't get chop carrot head haa
    by all means, avoid kingston. long long time ago, i had bad experience.

  5. #705

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    by all means, avoid kingston. long long time ago, i had bad experience.
    I've been using Kingston Elite Pro series for CF and SDHC, all working perfectly.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  6. #706

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    by all means, avoid kingston. long long time ago, i had bad experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    I've been using Kingston Elite Pro series for CF and SDHC, all working perfectly.
    ah. kingston cheaper also right?? er, which means i need a cf card reader also.. sandisk also? erm, those camera shops cheaper for such accessories or those computer stores ah? (i.e. challenger, bes denki etc?) i'm not too keen on going down to SLS la..

    then, for cards, do you guys go for say the MAXIMUM capacity in 1 card or you would have multiple cards say the max i want is only 16GB, would you get 1 piece of 16GB or 2 pieces of 8GB? just wanna hear your preference la, i know no hard fast rules of course.
    Last edited by xhui; 30th October 2009 at 08:46 AM.
    Licence to shoot.

  7. #707

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    ah. kingston cheaper also right?? er, which means i need a cf card reader also.. sandisk also? erm, those camera shops cheaper for such accessories or those computer stores ah? (i.e. challenger, bes denki etc?) i'm not too keen on going down to SLS la..

    then, for cards, do you guys go for say the MAXIMUM capacity in 1 card or you would have multiple cards say the max i want is only 16GB, would you get 1 piece of 16GB or 2 pieces of 8GB? just wanna hear your preference la, i know no hard fast rules of course.
    I use 8GB cards.

    For card reader, I guess any will do.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  8. #708
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    I pass it to Ryan, u take from him.
    Steady. I'll collect from Ryan. I'll also pass the money to him.

    @Ryan, will you be somewhere around town this evening?

  9. #709

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    anyone wanna buy eneloop battery bor? maybe can get $17 per pack of 4...

    sms me hor...
    Aiyaya, just read your this post... Didnt get to online yday, 1 full day training. Want to get 8 pcs battery
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  10. #710
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    ah. kingston cheaper also right?? er, which means i need a cf card reader also.. sandisk also? erm, those camera shops cheaper for such accessories or those computer stores ah? (i.e. challenger, bes denki etc?) i'm not too keen on going down to SLS la..

    then, for cards, do you guys go for say the MAXIMUM capacity in 1 card or you would have multiple cards say the max i want is only 16GB, would you get 1 piece of 16GB or 2 pieces of 8GB? just wanna hear your preference la, i know no hard fast rules of course.
    2 piece of 8GB in case one gone haywire...

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Steady. I'll collect from Ryan. I'll also pass the money to him.

    @Ryan, will you be somewhere around town this evening?
    no problem...ryan shld be very very free...think he no sch..

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Aiyaya, just read your this post... Didnt get to online yday, 1 full day training. Want to get 8 pcs battery
    see lah..shld get urself a iphone so dat anything can surf CS..

  11. #711

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    see lah..shld get urself a iphone so dat anything can surf CS..
    Got Iphone or whatever phone also no use lar... Am using prepaid, surfing need money.
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  12. #712

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    see lah..shld get urself a iphone so dat anything can surf CS..
    I also want a IPhone.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  13. #713
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    no problem...ryan shld be very very free...think he no sch..
    Hahaha... I msg him later .


    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    see lah..shld get urself a iphone so dat anything can surf CS..
    I second that... If you see me posting at odd hours, I'm usually on my iPhone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Got Iphone or whatever phone also no use lar... Am using prepaid, surfing need money.
    Get yourself a iFlexi plan and you will enjoy surfing on the move .

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    I also want a IPhone.
    BBB . Year end can choose between Singtel and M1 liao... hehehe...

  14. #714

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    BBB . Year end can choose between Singtel and M1 liao... hehehe...
    IPhone is rich man's toy.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  15. #715
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    shucks.... stuck in heavy rain, now standing at bus stop.

  16. #716
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    see lah..shld get urself a iphone so dat anything can surf CS..
    hehehe... the 'angle' at work spreading his wisdom of bbb

  17. #717
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    IPhone is rich man's toy.
    No lah... If sign 2 years iflex plan + 16GB 3GS or the older 3G cost will be lowered alot . I also poor man lor ...

  18. #718

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Get yourself a iFlexi plan and you will enjoy surfing on the move .
    But I am happy using the prepaid plan, reload $25 and get talktime/sms of $128.
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  19. #719

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    shucks.... stuck in heavy rain, now standing at bus stop.
    I am stuck in the office, can't go to the gents.... LoL
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  20. #720
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    But I am happy using the prepaid plan, reload $25 and get talktime/sms of $128.
    then u must hv save tons of $$!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •