Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 1001

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

  1. #521
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post



    Power!
    Undeniable power to be precise.

    Just imagine what you could do with this setup.

    5D2 + 24-70 f/2.8 & 7D + 70-200 f/2.8...

  2. #522

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    I need it for 3d rendering in 3ds Max, Maya, Zbrush & Cinema4D plus OpenGL acceleration in CS4.

    9800GT and the new HD5750 same price wor. Haha!

    And ya, for the PSU, was thinking of Andyson or Vantec but after read reviews that Vantec is not energy-conserving enough, I rather go for the 88% eff Andyson. Then suddenly someone in HWZ pop up with Aerocool. What do you think about Aerocool? Pretty good reviews on it wor.
    I'm using Aerocool 650W and 1020W. Pretty well though. 80% energy efficiency though I'm not that particular about it.

    And I have Vantec, AcBel, HEC, CoolerMaster and Delta PSUs as well. Running 24/7 and they're still surviving well too.

    Usually I would recommend brands like AcBel or FSP for more reliable ones.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  3. #523
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    I'm using Aerocool 650W and 1020W. Pretty well though. 80% energy efficiency though I'm not that particular about it.

    And I have Vantec, AcBel, HEC, CoolerMaster and Delta PSUs as well. Running 24/7 and they're still surviving well too.

    Usually I would recommend brands like AcBel or FSP for more reliable ones.
    AcBel an FSP out of my budget range. Haha!

    Think will choose btw Andyson or Aerocool.

  4. #524

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    AcBel an FSP out of my budget range. Haha!

    Think will choose btw Andyson or Aerocool.
    If you look carefully, AcBel has been producing PSUs for top brands.

    And AcBel doesn't really cost much unless you go for the fanciful type of it. I saw AcBel 510W at $69?
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  5. #525
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    If you look carefully, AcBel has been producing PSUs for top brands.

    And AcBel doesn't really cost much unless you go for the fanciful type of it. I saw AcBel 510W at $69?
    AcBel E2 510W @ $75
    AcBel I-Power 510W @ $79

    I need min 450W to run HD5750. Either of these enough? Too long nv touch hardware liao. Haha!

  6. #526
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Muhaha. I saw it.

    $69 @ PC Themes.

  7. #527

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    AcBel E2 510W @ $75
    AcBel I-Power 510W @ $79

    I need min 450W to run HD5750. Either of these enough? Too long nv touch hardware liao. Haha!
    It's a rough guideline. I haven't touch hardware for quite a while till today went down to Sim Lim Square and bought 2 Andyson 480W to try.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  8. #528

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Muhaha. I saw it.

    $69 @ PC Themes.
    I think Fuwell has it too.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  9. #529
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    I'm using Aerocool 650W and 1020W. Pretty well though. 80% energy efficiency though I'm not that particular about it.

    And I have Vantec, AcBel, HEC, CoolerMaster and Delta PSUs as well. Running 24/7 and they're still surviving well too.

    Usually I would recommend brands like AcBel or FSP for more reliable ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    If you look carefully, AcBel has been producing PSUs for top brands.

    And AcBel doesn't really cost much unless you go for the fanciful type of it. I saw AcBel 510W at $69?
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    AcBel E2 510W @ $75
    AcBel I-Power 510W @ $79

    I need min 450W to run HD5750. Either of these enough? Too long nv touch hardware liao. Haha!
    hmmmm... what are these?

  10. #530

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    hmmmm... what are these?
    A piece of device that solves the problem of using mice or hamsters to generate power for computer.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  11. #531
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    A piece of device that solves the problem of using mice or hamsters to generate power for computer.
    lol.. is this needed?

  12. #532

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    lol.. is this needed?
    No PSU = no power.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  13. #533
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    No PSU = no power.
    i almost forget how psu looks like...

  14. #534

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    i almost forget how psu looks like...
    I'll show you one later.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  15. #535
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    I'll show you one later.
    ok.. awaiting your psu...

  16. #536
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    lol.. is this needed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    No PSU = no power.
    Scud dunnit cos he's running a mac which runs from direct power from the power source. Haha!

    Anyway, the new 27" iMac is awesome. It can be customised to run on i7 core.

    Not too pricey for a i7core mac thou at about 3.1k

  17. #537

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    lol.. is this needed?
    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    i almost forget how psu looks like...
    haha! YEAH! what are those?
    Licence to shoot.

  18. #538

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Scud dunnit cos he's running a mac which runs from direct power from the power source. Haha!

    Anyway, the new 27" iMac is awesome. It can be customised to run on i7 core.

    Not too pricey for a i7core mac thou at about 3.1k
    I'm still very satisfied with my Xeon X3350.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  19. #539

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    haha! YEAH! what are those?
    Looks like need to run System Restore for your brain.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  20. #540
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    I'm still very satisfied with my Xeon X3350.
    again.. what is this huh?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •