Thread: do you know this shop???

Default do you know this shop???

Vision 1 Pte Ltd
    outside SIM LIM Square / near Burger King
    (Address: 175 Bencoolen Street, #01-30 Burlington Square, Singapore 189649)

-any experience? esp for DSLRs? kindly share... i just want to hear some opinions before i purchase a DSLR camera here. thank you very much

Default Re: do you know this shop???

Hi, be careful.

Avoid. Go to SLS and purchase from Orient Photo instead

As long as you know what you looking for, check everything is there, will not be tempted by the sudden switch to buy other DSLR, and the price is good, why not?

haha... they will tell you "I fren fren with you, I give u fren price, very gd price".......

hmmm...they are offering a tempting deal and a very good price but i know i must check everything. am i smelling something fishy? any actual encounter with them?

do some home work first... check around for best deal...

I appreciate your thoughts. thank you, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGeib View Post
    hmmm...they are offering a tempting deal and a very good price but i know i must check everything. am i smelling something fishy? any actual encounter with them?
    Have a look at warranty to make sure it's not a grey set. Check all items as listed on the box, don't get fooled with excuses for something that's not in the box but you could buy other items as 'replacement' or 'better quality'. Stay away of all sudden changes in the offer, like additional accessories (over-prized filters with fantasy names, adapters for wide angle and macro ...) that come in as bundle but must pay a bit more suddenly .. the usual tricks of the con-artists.
    EOS

well to be fair, i did a quick google, i cannot find anything bad about them.

but still, there is nothing particularly good either. just the constant mention that it is cheap.. which is actually in itself suspicious. since if it were cheap, it should be a lot more popular and recommended by now.

Do your homework and go down.

Rather miss a cheap deal than being cheated.
    Playing with M43.