Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hearts, colors and love.

Default Re: Hearts, colors and love.

nice and sharp.... good job.
    Bokelicious Photography : www.bokelicious.net --- Facebook.com/bokelicious

Quote Originally Posted by cabbySHE View Post
    Mixed fruit would be more appropriate.
    Haha ok ok, I would change it shortly. But is this the kind of lighting that you were expecting? I not sure either, its really experimental.

Quote Originally Posted by aprilmoon92 View Post
    beautiful beautiful again... amazing knack for seeing things we'd normally pass over
    THanks Thanks.
    My Humble Flickr --> The pavement of my thoughts

There are some texture appearing from those fruits with side lighting, if you can change your plain white backgrd to a graduating one,from dark to light, then the left side would be appearing much better than now.

colourwise, I would have stick with just two fruits, i. e. green apple, orange, green apple, orange. or red apple and yellow lemon.

Final decision, I will go for ...red apple, yellow lemon, red apple, yellow lemon, plus a blue backgrd.

hmmm, but how to go on a graduated background? I doubt if i put my flash to HSS, it would have the same effect. Can i buy those kind of bg anywhere?
    My Humble Flickr --> The pavement of my thoughts

Artfriend.

If you are good at airbrushing, you can do it yourself. One roll of art cartidge paper can paint up to about 7 full size backgrd for portraiture or still life.

and also, analyse that newbie toy guys works, if as what he mention is true, as what I take it, for a newbie with only one year's of photo experience..he is very, very, very the good. Good enough to be a mentor for many newcomers. As as see, not many submitted here has got a five star rating, even some of the experience regular contributor.
    Last edited by cabbySHE; 28th November 2009 at 03:32 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345