Thread: Hi im a newbie. this is my 1st post. Ur suggestions are welcome. thnx

Default Hi im a newbie. this is my 1st post. Ur suggestions are welcome. thnx

Hi im a newbie. this is my 1st post. Ur suggestions are welcome. thnx

Default Re: Hi im a newbie. this is my 1st post. Ur suggestions are welcome. thnx

Quote Originally Posted by magodar1979 View Post

Hi Welcome. Am a newb too.. Would like to know what camera and lens are you using?

You pics seems OOF ( Out of focus ), Kinda gives me the feeling that i forgot to put my glasses on....

and Virgenetting on the pics ( That i dun really know how to explain so leave it to the pros in here ) where all the corners are dark.

Its all about trying and learning and repeating this process over and over again.....

Cheers and enjoy!!

Default Re: Hi im a newbie. this is my 1st post. Ur suggestions are welcome. thnx

1. It's not your first post. Why are you saying it is?
    2. what is it that you want? Critique? This is not the critique corner.
    2. What camera/lens are you using? Are you using those horrible vitacon adapters that destroy your image quality?
    Alpha

good try...
    however, ppl may not know what you wanna tell from this photo,
    so you may need a subject in your work, it helps if you try to compose in a better way, keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    2. What camera/lens are you using? Are you using those horrible vitacon adapters that destroy your image quality?
    If he is really using the vitacon adapters, the product must be...... judging from the image....

Quote Originally Posted by conkeychua View Post
    If he is really using the vitacon adapters, the product must be...... judging from the image....
    Yeah... It looks worse than the cheapest cellphone cams.
    Alpha

Thanks a lot for lot of replies.
    I have used Sony Alpha 100 with 18-55 lense.
    Im quite new and still learning. Can anyone suggest me some guidelines.
    thnx

welcome to clubsnap.
    this is the wrong section to post up one's photos by the way. Photos (for critique) belong in the galleries section.

Anyway, do YOU think this photo is good?
    If not, what do you think is wrong with it?
    Exploring! :)

Thanks a lot for lot of replies.
    I have used Sony Alpha 100 with 18-55 lense.
    Im quite new and still learning. Can anyone suggest me some guidelines.
    thnx
    I can see that you shot this in Botanic Gardens. Why not join the group that's heading to Botanic Gardens tomorrow. You may be able to pick up a couple of tips. You can check out the 'Outing/Gathering' section.

BTW, your A100 and kit lens is able to give you much better picture quality than this. What filter are you using?
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Hi
    Im using Vitacon filter. Why is it not that gud?

Hi
    Maybe you can try shooting without filters and compare the results.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Hi
    just look at the picture you produced with that Vitacon filter in front of your lens!
    try taking 2 shots exactly the same, 1 with and 1 without the filter. See if you can spot the difference. It should be significant.
    Exploring! :)

Thank you . i will try

Hi
    If you do a search on here for "vitacon" you will realize it's a huge con job. It's a piece of junk that's not worth more than 20-30 SGD, and usually sold by con shops to unsuspecting newbies for a huge profit.

It's garbage, plain and simple.
    Alpha

The Sony A100 is a very very sharp camera. The Sony kit lens is pretty good, and the new 18-55 is even better.

If *that* is what your pictures look like, do yourself a favor and remove anything that is not part of your lens.
    Alpha

Blog Entries

please do not post images in the newbie forum
    use the galleries