Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 47

Thread: A anime to recommend you all!

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    3,111

    Default

    Originally posted by rueyloon


    akira only soso..... Ghost not bad, excellent action

    but also alot of lose ends.

    AH... now I remember,

    Armitage... not bad, the sequal looks cool
    Sol Bianca - a romatic idea, solid visuals !! but story only so so
    Yup, have to agree that GITS story's abit messy, but luv the way they mix cg with old school methods

    Heard from a friend that Gasaraki is good, maybe will get one to watch...

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bukit Batok West Avenue 2
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    Originally posted by scanner
    How about all these:

    1. Macross the movie - Do you remeber love?
    2. Macross the drama series
    2. Gundam - the MS Team 08
    3. Gundam - Star dust memory
    4. Gundam - F91 the movie, very nice movie!

    Where can find Do you remember love??? I watched it when I'm in primary school... Now I want to watch again...

  3. #23

    Default

    Originally posted by scanner
    How about all these:

    1. Macross the movie - Do you remeber love?
    2. Macross the drama series
    2. Gundam - the MS Team 08
    3. Gundam - Star dust memory
    4. Gundam - F91 the movie, very nice movie!

    'Gundam The MS Team 08' and 'Gundam 0080 War In a Pocket' stands out for me with the more 'mature' look at war.

    And for those thinking of 'Gundam X', 'Gundam V' and 'Gundam G', probably you will miss not very much.

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bukit Batok West Avenue 2
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    Yah... war in the pocket is good......

    I watched it when I was very very younge...
    ha...

  5. #25
    budiman10
    Guests

    Default

    1 of the best robot anime i just watched is vandread n the second stage also nice cg animation inmho

  6. #26

    Default

    Originally posted by Flare


    Where can find Do you remember love??? I watched it when I'm in primary school... Now I want to watch again...
    I'm not too sure whether U can still can it now, but U can try those anime shop. Anyway I have 1 set of the VCDs, 20th Anniversary collection, comes with very nice box.


    The song in the movie are nice, especially the song "Do You Remember Love".
    Last edited by scanner; 28th April 2002 at 06:20 PM.

  7. #27

    Default

    Originally posted by foxfire


    'Gundam The MS Team 08' and 'Gundam 0080 War In a Pocket' stands out for me with the more 'mature' look at war.

    And for those thinking of 'Gundam X', 'Gundam V' and 'Gundam G', probably you will miss not very much.
    Yes, Ms Team and War in the pockets are very good anime series, its look at the other perspective of war and its impacts.

    Do any seen Gundam F91 the movie? Should try it, if U have not seen it, very good movie.

  8. #28

    Default

    Originally posted by scanner


    Yes, Ms Team and War in the pockets are very good anime series, its look at the other perspective of war and its impacts.

    Anyone seen Gundam F91 the movie? Should try it, very good movie.

  9. #29

    Default

    Originally posted by ark19


    Yup, have to agree that GITS story's abit messy, but luv the way they mix cg with old school methods

    Heard from a friend that Gasaraki is good, maybe will get one to watch...
    I find Gasaraki OK only...hmmm where did I put the VCDs ????
    Anyway I find it not as good and meaningful compared it to Gundam - War in the Pocket, Star Dust Memory and MS Team.

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bukit Batok West Avenue 2
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    Hahahah Do You remember rulez.... Hmmm cannot really remember the lyrics... Not like I know japanese....

    ~Ima anata no ...er...er...... damn~

    *Digs through MP3...

    ...ah....

    ~Ima anata no Koena ga KiKoeru...
    Koko ni oide to
    Sabishisa ni makesou na watashi ni

    Blah blah... la~ La~ La~~

    Oboete 'masu ka Me to me ga atta toki wo
    Oboete 'masu ka Te to te ga fureatta toki
    Sore wa hajimete no ai no tabidachi deshita
    I love you, so

    Mou hitori-botchi ja nai
    Anata ga iru kara
    (I love the way Iijima Mari (The Voice of the Singing Minmei) sings these two lines...)
    I use to cry when I watch this... HAHAHHAHA.. ~So touching~
    Last edited by Flare; 28th April 2002 at 07:58 PM.

  11. #31

    Default

    Originally posted by Flare
    I use to cry when I watch this... HAHAHHAHA.. ~So touching~
    So sweet of U.

  12. #32

    Default

    it was such a..... a.... . haiz... I was broken hearted to see Him not ending up with Minmei.... and thinking of that time when he was playing "marrige" his her underthe ground..... sniff sniff
    36frames Wedding Photography - http://www.36frames.com
    rueyloon - http://www.rueyloon.com

  13. #33

    Default

    Originally posted by rueyloon
    it was such a..... a.... . haiz... I was broken hearted to see Him not ending up with Minmei.... and thinking of that time when he was playing "marrige" his her underthe ground..... sniff sniff
    Yup! But anyway did U watch the Flashback? Minmei join the Megaroad-01 on a colonization voyage . While Hikaru married Lisa(forgot her Japanese character's name) and both left earth on the voyage on Megaroad -03.

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    MY-Labuan
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Originally posted by scanner
    How about all these:

    1. Macross the movie - Do you remeber love?
    2. Macross the drama series
    2. Gundam - the MS Team 08
    3. Gundam - Star dust memory
    4. Gundam - F91 the movie, very nice movie!

    haha... those all all my favourite....

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    MY-Labuan
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Originally posted by Flare


    Where can find Do you remember love??? I watched it when I'm in primary school... Now I want to watch again...
    ]

    hehe...
    I have both the dvd and vcd version....

  16. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bukit Batok West Avenue 2
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    ~AhhHHhHHhhh DYRM!!!! DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

    AhHHHhHH~ (Squels like F4 Strucked little girls)

  17. #37

    Default

    Originally posted by kianern
    ]

    hehe...
    I have both the dvd and vcd version....
    Me only have VCd version, DVD version too expensive.

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    MY-Labuan
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Originally posted by Flare
    ~AhhHHhHHhhh DYRM!!!! DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

    AhHHHhHH~ (Squels like F4 Strucked little girls)

    forgot to add.. i remember seeing the shop at sls call ouni, selling the vcd version of do you remember love. Go take a look.

  19. #39

    Default

    Originally posted by kianern



    forgot to add.. i remember seeing the shop at sls call ouni, selling the vcd version of do you remember love. Go take a look.
    Wau lau... good things never share...
    Don't frd you liao!

  20. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    MY-Labuan
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    Wau lau... good things never share...
    Don't frd you liao!
    wah... not like that lar... be

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •