Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 76

Thread: SEED on 28th Jan 04

  1. #41

    Default

    ello, first timer here.. tomolo got newbie korner?

  2. #42

    Default

    I'll be there... after many many months of MIA....

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hptay
    ello, first timer here.. tomolo got newbie korner?
    i will specially open one for you. just look for Larry...

  4. #44

    Default

    Hi Larry, thanks.. scully i the oni sotong noob there... hahaha
    looking forward to meeting you all.

  5. #45

    Default

    Would like to seek some advise on buying a flash ^_^~

    Late last year, I had the chance to try my Canon 300D with my friend's 420ex speedlite. However, many of the shots came out underexposed..

    I have try to read up on this issues but wha piangz.. dunno where to begin..
    from E-TTL technology to lack of exposure compensation for the 300D.... after reading all that.. still not too sure why 300D + 420ex produced underexposed shoots in indoor lighting..

    Considering to get Canon 550ex or the Sigma 500. Is there anyone with either of these flashes and wouldnt mind bringing to the outing so can teach me and let me try on my 300D?

    Deeply appreciative ^_^~

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hptay
    Would like to seek some advise on buying a flash ^_^~

    Late last year, I had the chance to try my Canon 300D with my friend's 420ex speedlite. However, many of the shots came out underexposed..

    I have try to read up on this issues but wha piangz.. dunno where to begin..
    from E-TTL technology to lack of exposure compensation for the 300D.... after reading all that.. still not too sure why 300D + 420ex produced underexposed shoots in indoor lighting..

    Considering to get Canon 550ex or the Sigma 500. Is there anyone with either of these flashes and wouldnt mind bringing to the outing so can teach me and let me try on my 300D?

    Deeply appreciative ^_^~
    Well I dun mind bring these 2 flashes for you to test test... But you better make sure you come....


    if not.......

  7. #47

    Default

    wha seh! thank dude...
    will turn up one! ^_^~
    else... sure kena banished to the forgotten realms.

  8. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    新加坡
    Posts
    1,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestrike
    Well I dun mind bring these 2 flashes for you to test test... But you better make sure you come....


    if not.......
    can i come too to try the flash? have some question marks on my head abt these 2 flash too.
    "I want to have the best camera in the world and shoot XMMs."

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestrike
    Well I dun mind bring these 2 flashes for you to test test... But you better make sure you come....


    if not.......


    Can bring your bicycle and let me try also? Long time no cycle liao.

  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Can bring your bicycle and let me try also? Long time no cycle liao.
    can can.. as long as you happy!

  11. #51

    Default

    anyone kind enough to give me his HP no., in case i late dunno where to look for u all ?

  12. #52

    Default

    u can call me at 97968136, but i oso dunno anyone there leh...


  13. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    u can call me at 97968136, but i oso dunno anyone there leh...

    Aiyo... no need to give no lah... just come down see many people there then you know liao lor...

    Our group .. very hard not to be seen! Sure got people take camera out.. flash here and there..

    /me look at Larry......

    :P

  14. #54

    Default

    hi, I'll be there as well,

    for those interested, I've brought along sigma 12-24 and 550ex as well.

    larry, I hope you brought the specialist 80 bag.

    btw: off topic: 420EX or internal flash on the 300D, either meter off a midtone 18% reflectance object (grey card or something), or tweak with FEC setting via the 10D remote software (shareware with no timeout.), you can permanetly set it to +1/3 or +2/3 FEC

  15. #55
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,510
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Reminder that 'Day@TheZoo tickets can be purchased/collected at SEED starting from today. Please see Larry to get the tickets and the Zoo entrance discount vouchers.

  16. #56

    Default

    sigh.. just looked through all my old pics... all cmi... dunno to take there or not... but dun wanna tio shoot cause never show my pics how? *sobs*

  17. #57

    Default

    Hi! Dunno anyone here, but can this new expat join?


  18. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conan
    Hi! Dunno anyone here, but can this new expat join?

    Why not?
    Unless you dun wan to.

    Anyway, just show up at the food court at Penin.. opps Burger King and look ard for a group of people,... shld have some cameras and stuff on the table beside them.

    GO GO GO

  19. #59

    Default

    Ummm .....

    Guess I am too late to discover this thread leh ....

  20. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoyo
    Ummm .....

    Guess I am too late to discover this thread leh ....
    Well there is always the next one..
    And the CS Day@the Zoo to look forward to!

    So what are you waiting for then?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •