Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 76

Thread: SEED on 28th Jan 04

  1. #21

    Default

    lol hi viv... happy cny. :P hope you're happy there.. lol hope to see you at seed too... i wanna join the newbie table too!!!!

  2. #22

    Default

    Yikes, will be out of town.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,911

    Default

    me me me, first SEED ever!

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default


    Time to 'pay respects to elders'..
    Everyone married, bring your hong baos...

  5. #25
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,510
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poledra

    Time to 'pay respects to elders'..
    Everyone married, bring your hong baos...
    oooeerrrr ... good thing I can't make it then

  6. #26

    Default

    hmmm can go and *act blur* anot?

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    hmmm can go and *act blur* anot?
    Oh.. can can...

    we just need to "kok" you up only lor...
    then you will not be blur next time liao...

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestrike
    Oh.. can can...

    we just need to "kok" you up only lor...
    then you will not be blur next time liao...
    *siamz bluestrike*

  9. #29

    Default

    It starts from 6 pm onwards. wat if I late ? where to find u guys ?

  10. #30
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shutterdah
    It starts from 6 pm onwards. wat if I late ? where to find u guys ?
    How late would you be? Just look out for large group of people who make alot of noise ...

  11. #31

    Default

    the other time went at 630. dunno where cause never see cameras.. lol after a while, all the cameras then poped up. :P

  12. #32

    Default

    hi, i want to join, but im coming around 6.45 to 7 pm, is that to late?

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Got wedding photo course at 8pm. Hmmmm....if people get there on time then can...otherwise no point already.

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren
    oooeerrrr ... good thing I can't make it then


    So mean, Darren..
    UL! He so mean...!


  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Bukit Timah
    Posts
    711

    Default

    Sikes I'm still overseas.

  16. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst
    the other time went at 630. dunno where cause never see cameras.. lol after a while, all the cameras then poped up. :P
    must be discreet mah.... some ppl get very nervous when they see a photographer. today, one man in the street told me not to take his photo, lest it appear 'on a computer or in the newspaper'...

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    West Coast of sunny Singapore
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    must be discreet mah.... some ppl get very nervous when they see a photographer. today, one man in the street told me not to take his photo, lest it appear 'on a computer or in the newspaper'...
    haha, sounds familiar... i've heard that before too.
    i've never felt so loved when that happens.

  18. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obviousdude
    haha, sounds familiar... i've heard that before too.
    i've never felt so loved when that happens.
    of cos what they dun realise is that the photographer will diplomatically walk away, whisk out that big-mama lens and shoot 'em from a distance anyway.

    i lurve photographyyyyyyyy

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poledra


    So mean, Darren..
    UL! He so mean...!

    ok, that's one person i can't touch. later he freeze my CS account how...?

    anyway he's really overseas, so unless someone sponsors me to go stalk Darren...

  20. #40

    Default

    go go go!!
    time for some fun!
    go go go!!!

    hehhee.,e.e..e.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •