Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    No, I guess not, but comments such as "Spanish waiter Benit-ass" is a bit over the top. It's insulting (and not just to the manager) and disrespectful among other things.

Compare that to a comment I just saw from a fan on the BBC website.

"Reality check is Liverpool can't expect to win the league with this squad. Today another loss and frankly we've lacked inspiration"

Absolutely agree with the guy and there's nothing positive there. But it at least sound like reasonable comment.

Aiyo Jed, over the yrs my hair is almost gone I suspect mostly from watching LFC,not from wife or work so I think other than to fly to Anfield n scream out my frustrations,the one thing I can do now is call the gaffer " Spanish waiter Benit -ass".

This guy only blames everything but himself. That's ONE thing I dislike about him.It's obvious by now he can't motivate the players n his tactical moves baffles even the players. If Stevie G, and Torres leave,I dont blame them coz there r too many clowns playing around them. Even Mascherano looks like his mind's floating over to barcelona already

With Ngog,Voronin,El Zhar,Babbel ,I wonder why did we ever off load Crouch ? And Keane didn't even have a chance to really prove himself before kena ship back to Spurs. I think Benitez has alot of hidden agenda maybe because some players are more subversive or never play to his instructions,etc. Hence i wonder if Bentinez really have the club in mind or he is just playing to his own EGO.His stubbornness is really unbelievableHe must be dreaming if he thinks Torres or Stevie G. won't get injured the whole season.Other than Youssi ,we are totally bereft of ideas goin forward. Sad to say but we are the ONLY top club that attack with our midfield/forwards playing with their backs to the goal! Lest i sound simplistic, it takes a blind man not to see how Man U ,Chelsea n Arsenal attack.

The main problem is not when we will win anything but slowly but surely,many clubs are catching up with the top 4. By then things will be lagi more HARD but then again some fans probably won't mind us gettin relegated by standing by Benitez I guess

PEACE

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

a change is highly likely at the end of the season la.

so meanwhile we r stuck with sexy moustachio macho man raf999!! yayyyy!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

so meanwhile we r stuck with sexy moustachio macho man raf999!! yayyyy!

I like his suite though....

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    I like his suite though....
    his glasses look good too!

a sub bench with the likes of Zeronin... bubblegum... hardly inspire any threat.

i'm certain the opposition are full of glee when they see that jay spearing starts alongside louya leiva with mascherano on the bench.

lost 4 times this season.

its not even november.

i wonder what raf999 has in stored for us? where to go from here... how to save the season...

perhaps a 4th placing will be a very good finish to this lousy season. cannot see us ending any higher than 4th placing and that is if we're fortunate with the likes of manciteh and villa gaining on us.

8th placing in the league, for now.

for me, the season's over when alonso chose to go.

now with raf999 clueless and hapless, perhaps it is in the best interest of all involved that raf999 leave LFC at the end of the season and that the 2 brokeback cowboys pack up and go, selling the club away.

who next to take over the reign from raf999? (sadly, i'm not in the equation!)

so, let's see...

1). martin o'neill.

2). josie moaningRhino

i can't think of anyone else that is half decent.

dun think josie moaningRhino will come to LFC... maybe martin o'neill... ...

if sing pool open a betting category on who to replace raf999, i will humtum $$ on martin o'neill.

if sing pool open a betting category on which gaffer to leave FIRST at end of season, i confirm they will buang till jiaklat jiaklat as i will mortage my house and all and humtum all my $$ on raf999.

we face lyon next.

hopefully our star players will be fit.

we face lyon next.

hopefully our star players will be fit.
    GULP! I think i shd pretend we aren't in the Champs League coz so far they are playing like n lyon's real good so...................................let's all knee down n pray

Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    GULP! I think i shd pretend we aren't in the Champs League coz so far they are playing like n lyon's real good so...................................let's all knee down n pray
    God help those who help themselves.

if it is, then it shall be. we cannot do anything more... ahh.. hope... all we are left with, once again.

i would say, let raf999 leave LFC with some dignity and pride. let's hope the boys put up a good fight at Anfield.

i wonder how bro rodz gonna motivate us nw.

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    i wonder how bro rodz gonna motivate us nw.
    well...

i can only say let us all hope for the best.

aiya talk can be easy. No action also LL

we deserved to lose becos we played like schoolboys.

See goon, I see no problem with your last post. And having had a little think about it, I think I know what annoyed me so much reading some of the earlier posts. Aided by a one line post in this thread that simplified everything.

I think the problem I have is that you can go ahead and criticise and complain if you wish, it's the expletives and unnecessary language that bothers me. Like the f-word, even if it's enthanised as "f-ing". Or degenerating to derogatory language against the manager.

I love Liverpool Football Club. In the same way I love people close to me. If they screw up I might criticise them, but I wouldn't even remotely dream of using foul language or expletives against them, behind their back or not.

I also happen to support a rugby club, something to do with having worked for them for the last nine years. For the last few years we've been relegation candidates, and we've waited a fair while to win a game this season. Our first was a scrappy two point victory last weekend against a team we were expected to beat handily. Today we thumped a (not very good) team 45-3 for our first home win of the season. Good grief it feels good. Okay so we're still second from bottom in the league cause today was a European jaunt, but while I think our play has been awful for a fair amount of the season, I don't think the coach or players have ever been, in the style of some of the language here, "lazy f-ers and fat arse good for nothings just collecting their paycheck." Or something to that effect.

let us all hope for the best in the remaining games under raf999!!! yes, i've reached the highest state of zen-hood.

You'll Never Walk Alone!!!

let us all hope for the best in the remaining games under raf999!!! yes, i've reached the highest state of zen-hood.

You'll Never Walk Alone!!!

Wow .. I need to learn from the master zen...

OK...let me try.......

If we can finish this season without being relegated.... I am must please with the effort of all the LFC players, the manager, the cowboys and the support staffs... thanks you..

Wow .. I need to learn from the master zen...

OK...let me try.......

If we can finish this season without being relegated.... I am must please with the effort of all the LFC players, the manager, the cowboys and the support staffs... thanks you..

swee! u're as positive as me liao! WOOOOOOO!!!

how come confidence drop to such a all time low???

Still so many matches to go, I certainly hope we can put together a fine run and things should be fine again.

YNWA

get jose moringo also no use.
    need buy more players that can be a winner.
    start off with a right winger, a central mid, a striker and two central defenders.

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast