Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    sometimes we took the easy way out & blame people for a failure but we just dont understand what causes the failure...most of LFC defeats are marginal...could have been a draw or a victory...we were not beaten badly unlike manure's lost to LFC...even our defeat to chelski was not that bad...we were just poor in defending...the rest we did ok...

didn't play badly is one thing
    but it is the final score that matters

in fact, IMHO and I am very brutally honest, LFC cannot pass and hold the ball as well as the other Big 3. And please don't tell me our boys need time to gel... Gunners and Manure had a lot of youngsters and new faces as well.

we are not just poor in defending, we are painful to watch most of the time this season.... the upside is Carra is getting his form back and Agger is looking good again

so let's hope for the best and pray rafa stop doing crazy stuff

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    Evil.... I believe you were the one who introduced the dog right?

-- Marios
    not me

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    didn't play badly is one thing
    but it is the final score that matters

in fact, IMHO and I am very brutally honest, LFC cannot pass and hold the ball as well as the other Big 3. And please don't tell me our boys need time to gel... Gunners and Manure had a lot of youngsters and new faces as well.

we are not just poor in defending, we are painful to watch most of the time this season.... the upside is Carra is getting his form back and Agger is looking good again

so let's hope for the best and pray rafa stop doing crazy stuff
    i remember last season when we didnt play well but got the results that matters earlier on,people also commented & grumbled...now when in some games we played ok except for the result...same people saying the same thing...its not easy to manage a real football team...unlike in experteleven...Rafa has got the credentials...when LFC played valencia...Rafa's valencia totally outplayed us...Rafa is trying to do the same here with LFC...its a different country & tougher league...i still trust him to bring LFC up...not any kopitiam managers...

i still trust him to bring LFC up...not any kopitiam managers...
    How can you be so dogmatic and ignore the dog or cheescake?

How can you be so dogmatic and ignore the dog or cheescake?

the dog is a new-comer...
    bro cheesecake is a multiple champion of experteleven...dont play play...

xperteleven also can be part of the CV?

basket, means i dun have any chance

can try lah... maybe u can win us more trophies than Rafa...

I only play Fifa 2009 (sell Alonso, and Keene, buy Aqua.. that's it same as Fifa 10, save money to give to LFC to bring Cheescake in as a consultant to Rafa), recently my 7 year old son has been beating me some more.... (he plays Chelsea 4-3-3 with Anelka and Drobja in! He says Kuyt is hopeless as a striker ) I hopeless for the LFC managerial post!

-- Marios

I only play Fifa 2009 (sell Alonso, and Keene, buy Aqua.. that's it same as Fifa 10, save money to give to LFC to bring Cheescake in as a consultant to Rafa), recently my 7 year old son has been beating me some more.... (he plays Chelsea 4-3-3 with Anelka and Drobja in! He says Kuyt is hopeless as a striker ) I hopeless for the LFC managerial post!

-- Marios
    thats why Rafa plays Kuyt as a right-sided midfielder... not a striker...

thats why Rafa plays Kuyt as a right-sided midfielder... not a striker...
    Rafa and my 7 year old think the same !

can consider submitting your son's CV to LFC

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    And if they hire him? I really don't want to migrate... LOL Play safe.. I will keep playing Kuyt.. and keep loosing... (actually I am ok with Kuyt as a player!)

-- Marios

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    no...its your son...if your 7 yo can think like Rafa,imagine if he's 30s or 40s...potential manager... must groom him from now...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa, u more fierce than me.

Sometimes my zen is out of control. Cannot help it..

In Rafa we trust... AAAAAAAaaaahhhhhhh....

-- Marios

Trust to do what?

Beat manure only?

sometimes we took the easy way out & blame people for a failure but we just dont understand what causes the failure...most of LFC defeats are marginal...could have been a draw or a victory...we were not beaten badly unlike manure's lost to LFC...even our defeat to chelski was not that bad...we were just poor in defending...the rest we did ok...

Yes it is very easy to blame others. But our defending is bad, finishing is poor.
    So blame who? Blame players, tactics, injuries or luck?
    If LFC has good players, sound tactics, I think LFC should play more consistantly, week in, week out.

no...its your son...if your 7 yo can think like Rafa,imagine if he's 30s or 40s...potential manager... must groom him from now...

If think like Rafa... then many people in the whole would either hate him (LFC fans) or love him (non LFC fans)...

Rafa has the same IQ as your 7 yo son

Another Buang... Hopefully can finish in top 4 placing...

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Another Buang... Hopefully can finish in top 4 placing...

for past 5 years, rafa achieved top 4 finish with 7 yo IQ
    this season seem a bit tough

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast