Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 985

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

  1. #841

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    today all so quiet

    a lot of brothers still comatosed or hospitalised?



    come on boys

    YNWA

  2. #842

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    stand by our beloved club.



    but not RB!

  3. #843

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    The substitution of Benayoun just proves that this RAFA is MAD!!! Yes! MAD!!!!!!!!!!

    I puked blood when that happened.I mean, we were trailing n he took out our best player n put in this totally UNKNOWN youngster...WTF?????? If he wanted to rest /or protect Torres for the next match,maybe i can understand but ..... Eccleston??!!!!!! !!!!!! Enough said!

    This Rafa just don't have the BALLS to give a fight,he might as well coach my niece's synchronized swimming team.And to see Voronin playing for the whole match is like watching a massacre

    I just think he wants out coz Real madrid is gonna sack their manager n this match will only quicken his process of returning to his roots.What else can one explain all his lunatic decisions?????????

    Yes we have inured players but if one blames the lack of quality left in the squad,who do u point the finger at eventually ? Yup,the mad man who 'built' the squad over the past 5 yrs.

    It's sad that some super inept players will go down in history for having played for LFC! UTTER DISGRACE

    I'm trying very very hard not to use some Hokkien n cantonese vulgarities!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Too scared to say, but... come on, support the team and Rafa.... come on guys.. Rafa said he is preserving the team for the champions league where we need to win. Give the team the benefit of doubt.

    -- Marios

  4. #844

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    I am still vomitting blood leh
    but luckily red thru & thru so still haf enuff to vomit

  5. #845

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    Too scared to say, but... come on, support the team and Rafa.... come on guys.. Rafa said he is preserving the team for the champions league where we need to win. Give the team the benefit of doubt.

    -- Marios
    Champions League is more or less gone case!!! Where is Skytel? Where is Agger? Where is Aurelio? Where is Ngog? Preserve what? Last year we only lost 2 game in the entire season! This year 5th defeat! 6 defeat out of 7 in all Competition! Enough is enough!

  6. #846
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    today all so quiet

    a lot of brothers still comatosed or hospitalised?



    come on boys

    YNWA
    wah terrible !! i'm going to hide in the mountains for a while!!!

  7. #847

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    wah terrible !! i'm going to hide in the mountains for a while!!!
    waah, rafa sub u out, u go hide mountain???

  8. #848
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    Champions League is more or less gone case!!! Where is Skytel? Where is Agger? Where is Aurelio? Where is Ngog? Preserve what? Last year we only lost 2 game in the entire season! This year 5th defeat! 6 defeat out of 7 in all Competition! Enough is enough!
    LoL lafa like to surprise us with his lineup.

  9. #849
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    wah terrible !! i'm going to hide in the mountains for a while!!!
    bukit timah hill?? redhill?? mount faber?? keke

  10. #850

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    wah terrible !! i'm going to hide in the mountains for a while!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    bukit timah hill?? redhill?? mount faber?? keke

    it has to be Brokeback Mountain

  11. #851

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    it has to be Brokeback Mountain
    Deskar Road or Changi Village??

  12. #852
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Always support the club, always have and always will.


    as for the manager and players, they are dispensable so long as it is for the good of the team.


    no man is indispensable.



    if rafart goes, i will thank him for winning the 5th Euro Cup and for signing Alonso, Reina, Torres, Benayoun, Aurelio and maybe Riera.


    as for the rest of his signings, good riddance.











    anyway, i hope that the team can pick themselves up n try to beat Lyon. if we buang against lyon, hohsehliaola! Rafart's clock will tick even faster.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #853
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    it has to be Brokeback Mountain
    zhapchit is dirty kite in disguise! i bet he is hiding together with bro rodz who is rafart in disguise!



    speaking of bro rodz... ... i wonder where is he?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #854
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by relac28 View Post
    I am still vomitting blood leh
    but luckily red thru & thru so still haf enuff to vomit
    u mux reach my level... the zen-state of nothingness!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #855

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Always support the club, always have and always will.



    if rafart goes, i will thank him for winning the 5th Euro Cup and for signing Alonso, Reina, Torres, Benayoun, Aurelio and maybe Riera.



    why aurelio? he may be a good technical player and versatile (rafa choose to play him in left midfield at times) but is he really that good? I dun remember him performing outstandingly.
    But I remember he has a lot of injuries

  16. #856

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Premier League - Benitez makes trophy claim

    Eurosport - Sun, 01 Nov 11:28:00 2009


    The Reds are recoiling from their fifth defeat of the season at Fulham on Saturday which has left their title hopes in tatters.

    The Premier League is what the Anfield giants crave, but Benitez has suggested a successful season would be a second-placed finish.

    "I don't agree with people when they say you have to win trophies," said Benitez.

    "You have to be close and create a group of players that can fight for trophies.

    "We got 86 points in the Premier League last year and some people say it wasn't a good season.

    "But to finish second (to champions Manchester United) and close the gap between the top team and us to four points was a massive achievement.

    "Trophies mean a lot to everyone but to see the team progress means you can guarantee you will be there in the future and you can fight for trophies."

    Benitez brought the Champions League glory to Liverpool in 2005, but they have not won a title since lifting the FA Cup in 2006.

    The Spaniard signed a new deal earlier in the year and he has once again reiterated his stance that he has a long-term vision for the club.

    "We signed an extension (to my contract) for five years because we want to be together for a long time," he added in the News of the World.

    "Our meetings are always positive. We were analysing the squad before, the squad for January and the squad for next year.

    "We are working to do something for the future.

    "In England it is not just one year that counts.

    "Before this year we couldn't control the Academy. Now we will have more control of the young players and, hopefully, we can build something important for the future of the club."

    Eurosport




    5 years liao, still doing something for the future.....
    i wonder when "future" is.....

  17. #857
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    why aurelio? he may be a good technical player and versatile (rafa choose to play him in left midfield at times) but is he really that good? I dun remember him performing outstandingly.
    But I remember he has a lot of injuries
    he is one of the better and more useful players signed by rafart. i think he is more stable than riera... but in all honesty, i'm trying to be as nice to rafart as possible.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #858
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Premier League - Benitez makes trophy claim

    Eurosport - Sun, 01 Nov 11:28:00 2009


    The Reds are recoiling from their fifth defeat of the season at Fulham on Saturday which has left their title hopes in tatters.

    The Premier League is what the Anfield giants crave, but Benitez has suggested a successful season would be a second-placed finish.

    "I don't agree with people when they say you have to win trophies," said Benitez.

    "You have to be close and create a group of players that can fight for trophies.

    "We got 86 points in the Premier League last year and some people say it wasn't a good season.

    "But to finish second (to champions Manchester United) and close the gap between the top team and us to four points was a massive achievement.

    "Trophies mean a lot to everyone but to see the team progress means you can guarantee you will be there in the future and you can fight for trophies."

    Benitez brought the Champions League glory to Liverpool in 2005, but they have not won a title since lifting the FA Cup in 2006.

    The Spaniard signed a new deal earlier in the year and he has once again reiterated his stance that he has a long-term vision for the club.

    "We signed an extension (to my contract) for five years because we want to be together for a long time," he added in the News of the World.

    "Our meetings are always positive. We were analysing the squad before, the squad for January and the squad for next year.

    "We are working to do something for the future.

    "In England it is not just one year that counts.

    "Before this year we couldn't control the Academy. Now we will have more control of the young players and, hopefully, we can build something important for the future of the club."

    Eurosport




    5 years liao, still doing something for the future.....
    i wonder when "future" is.....



    the future is one that does not involve rafart in LFC.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #859

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    the future is one that does not involve rafart in LFC.

    good one, but who will succeed raf999?

  20. #860

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

    good one, but who will succeed raf999?
    It got to be the "Special One"..........

Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •