Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 985

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

  1. #821
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,520

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    we still need bro rodz to calm us down.

  2. #822
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    some idiotic players have forgotten what it meant to wear the RED SHIRT OF LIVERPOOL!!!


    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #823
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    we still need bro rodz to calm us down.
    ...............
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #824
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Sam Horrell
    Sam Horrell
    Rafa won the champs league and the fa up with the best part of houillers team,now he wins **** all with his own time to leave b4 its to late!!!!!liverpool you'll never walk alone
    3 minutes ago Report







    rafart GET OUT!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #825
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Sokoya Babatomiwa
    **** BENITEZ! **** VORONIN! **** BABEL! **** DEGEN! **** THOSE WORTHLESS LOW-LIVES HE CALLS PLAYERS!!!
    G&H SHOULD PAY HIM HIS ****IN GBP20MILLION AND LET HIM **** OFF BACK TO SPAIN OR GO MANAGE REAL MADRID!!!
    WAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH LIVERPOOL???!!! CAN'T WE LIVE WITHOUT TORRES, GERRARD AND JOHNSON???!!!
    IT'S ENOUGH! IT'S ****IN ENOUGH!!!
    WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE IN THE TOP FOUR OR EVEN QUALIFY FOR THAT CHAMPION'S LEAGUE WITH THE WAY BENITEZ IS GOING!!! WRITE IT DOWN, I SAID IT!!!


    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #826
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    i'm numb.



    beat manCircle utd 2-0, buang 3-1 at fullofham.


    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #827
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    605

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    in Rafa we CRUSH...
    D90 - Nikkor 18-105mm|Nikkor 50mm f1.8|Tokina 11-16mm f2.8|SB-600
    My Flickr

  8. #828
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    i numb liao. i go play winning eleven liao.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #829
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dry Cabinet
    Posts
    247

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post






    rafart GET OUT!

    He wants to be sacked... so that he can work for free for 5 years..

  10. #830
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dry Cabinet
    Posts
    247

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i'm numb.



    beat manCircle utd 2-0, buang 3-1 at fullofham.



    LFC inconsistant always like that la... win then lose

  11. #831
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,980

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    LFC inconsistant always like that la... win then lose
    Hello Neighbour, LFC only know how to beat Manure
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

  12. #832

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Hello Neighbour, LFC only know how to beat Manure

    never mind, we love to trash manure

  13. #833

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    rafa should just resign

    you thought the line up was bad, macam see Fulham no up.....
    what can be worst???

    yes, only raf999 can come up with something even worst than that.... his substitutions

    raf999 totally lost it

  14. #834

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    RAFA EXPLAINS FERNANDO DECISION
    Steve Hunter at Craven Cottage 31 October 2009

    Rafa Benitez defended his decision to substitute Fernando Torres in the second half of the 3-1 defeat to Fulham and claimed he was protecting his star striker.
    El Nino scored a brilliant equaliser on the stroke of half-time but was replaced after 63 minutes with the scores level at 1-1.


    "We decided to play Fernando against United which was a difficult decision because he wasn't 100 per cent fit," the boss told his post-match press conference.

    "After this game he needed four days to be ready again but he still isn't 100 per cent fit, so we had to decide if he could start today or use him for part of the second half. We decided to start with him but I have to protect the player.

    "We decided to take him off just after the hour because I want to protect him and don't want to lose an important player like Fernando for one month. We had options in attack when he came off."

    Reflecting on the loss at Craven Cottage, Benitez said: "Always it's hard to take any defeat but especially this one because we were in control of the game.

    "I was really surprised because the first half was a one sided game. We made one mistake when we conceded a goal but after Fernando scored we were in control.

    "I don't know the percentage of possession we had but it was unbelievable to concede in the first half after controlling everything.

    "They were more offensive in the second half and we made a massive mistake when we conceded the second goal. We then had two players sent-off."

    Meanwhile, the Reds boss revealed the club will make an appeal over the two red cards shown to Philipp Degen and Jamie Carragher.

    "For me, the first one with Degen was a yellow card, and with the second one it was clear that Carra was kicking the ball and not Zamora," he added. "I watched the replay and it is clear.

    "We will try to appeal against both red cards because for me it's very clear that Carra was kicking the ball and the other one Degen was not kicking the player.

    "It was difficult to take but it was a good response from the nine players who worked hard, but always it's very difficult to come back against 11 players.

    "We now have a difficult game against Lyon. My concern now is we have too many injuries and we have to analyse which players will be available for Wednesday.

    "All the managers want to win games and when you are not winning you have to analyse why, and we are doing this.

    "Everyone saw the game against United and you saw we have confidence and we can do it.

    "It's a question of taking your chances when you create them and don't make massive mistakes like today and give a lift to the other team.

    "We have to be calm, keep working hard and find solutions."

  15. #835

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    screw him. looking at the bench just makes me think that we're a mid-table squad from BPL.. 5yrs and look at what kind of players he sign... complain no moolas to compete with the likes of manure or chelsea but he should take a look at how martin o'neill manage his team with limited funds..

    step up and admit what he had done wrong during his time here. oh please..

    he should resign at the end of the season so as to keep his 'value' fresh. let the kuniangs take him so he can once again inherit a squad of stars, just like 5yrs ago..

  16. #836
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Hello Neighbour, LFC only know how to beat Manure
    we SONG can liao.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #837
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    rafa should just resign

    you thought the line up was bad, macam see Fulham no up.....
    what can be worst???

    yes, only raf999 can come up with something even worst than that.... his substitutions

    raf999 totally lost it
    think he oni want a draw at fullofham.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #838
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    screw him. looking at the bench just makes me think that we're a mid-table squad from BPL.. 5yrs and look at what kind of players he sign... complain no moolas to compete with the likes of manure or chelsea but he should take a look at how martin o'neill manage his team with limited funds..

    step up and admit what he had done wrong during his time here. oh please..

    he should resign at the end of the season so as to keep his 'value' fresh. let the kuniangs take him so he can once again inherit a squad of stars, just like 5yrs ago..
    he shud get out of LFC n go bak to his real kuniangs!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #839

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    The substitution of Benayoun just proves that this RAFA is MAD!!! Yes! MAD!!!!!!!!!!

    I puked blood when that happened.I mean, we were trailing n he took out our best player n put in this totally UNKNOWN youngster...WTF?????? If he wanted to rest /or protect Torres for the next match,maybe i can understand but ..... Eccleston??!!!!!! !!!!!! Enough said!

    This Rafa just don't have the BALLS to give a fight,he might as well coach my niece's synchronized swimming team.And to see Voronin playing for the whole match is like watching a massacre

    I just think he wants out coz Real madrid is gonna sack their manager n this match will only quicken his process of returning to his roots.What else can one explain all his lunatic decisions?????????

    Yes we have inured players but if one blames the lack of quality left in the squad,who do u point the finger at eventually ? Yup,the mad man who 'built' the squad over the past 5 yrs.

    It's sad that some super inept players will go down in history for having played for LFC! UTTER DISGRACE

    I'm trying very very hard not to use some Hokkien n cantonese vulgarities!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  20. #840

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    The substitution of Benayoun just proves that this RAFA is MAD!!! Yes! MAD!!!!!!!!!!

    I puked blood when that happened.I mean, we were trailing n he took out our best player n put in this totally UNKNOWN youngster...WTF?????? If he wanted to rest /or protect Torres for the next match,maybe i can understand but ..... Eccleston??!!!!!! !!!!!! Enough said!

    This Rafa just don't have the BALLS to give a fight,he might as well coach my niece's synchronized swimming team.And to see Voronin playing for the whole match is like watching a massacre

    I just think he wants out coz Real madrid is gonna sack their manager n this match will only quicken his process of returning to his roots.What else can one explain all his lunatic decisions?????????

    Yes we have inured players but if one blames the lack of quality left in the squad,who do u point the finger at eventually ? Yup,the mad man who 'built' the squad over the past 5 yrs.

    It's sad that some super inept players will go down in history for having played for LFC! UTTER DISGRACE

    I'm trying very very hard not to use some Hokkien n cantonese vulgarities!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    think he has chance to go back to real kuniang
    that team buanged 4-0 against some 3rd division side recently

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •