Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Insua's goal

Wah.... damn good goal...

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    yeah owen is a confused man...a former LFC player playing for manure is confusing to say the least...thinking he is still as good a player than he ever was is a sign of an unstable mind...worst still,he's making his current manager think he still got the pace to beat defenders. Now that is definitely a big worry...maybe owen needs a bigger pay from manure...i think manure shld give him a big pay-rise...

Yah.. big pay rise for additional theatrical falls

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    aiyah, this we long shld know liao..
    abt this match, i think that jeff made more comments here than in the other club's thread..
    but mostly b4 all the sobbing started, i think..
    they are like tat one la. tough on the outlook but kuniang deep inside.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

if we beat gooners in the cucu cup, then it will surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    they are like tat one la. tough on the outlook but kuniang deep inside.
    Ah there you are
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

yeah Martin Oniell will be the best manager for LFC...

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Ah there you are
    Come, watch with me how Chelsea sail far away into the horizon.... wave goodbye... You guys blame the refs, us lot, half blame Rafa, the other half the Yankees (so in the end we end up manager-less and penny-less, coooool)

-- Marios

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Ah there you are
    jeff gorgor! it is ok one! we know u lub LFC deep deep!

play SG...people complaint...if SG fit & Rafa never field him...people will also complain... yeah Martin Oniell will be the best manager for LFC...
    u nvr know unless u try! hohoho!

jeff gorgor! it is ok one! we know u lub LFC deep deep!
    You know how to spot them ....

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    You know how to spot them ....
    we've quite a few closet fans here, melvin didi, jeff gorgor, redsun, mr.Big...

and a few others. they always profess their love for LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB by coming here and chatting with us as we're slamming some kuku club.

and a few others. they always profess their love for LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB by coming here and chatting with us as we're slamming some kuku club.
    they all appeared in the Hitler video!

especially when we slam mancircle, bro Zaren loves to come in

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    they all appeared in the Hitler video!
    they 友谊客串演出!!!

友谊客串演出 -- > meaning they appeared in the movie for free or as friends of the director/producer, or simply jus die-hard fans.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    especially when we slam mancircle, bro Zaren loves to come in
    he comes in to add more fire and to dance in the firepit!

he comes in to add more fire and to dance in the firepit!
    hohoho!!!!

YOU"LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!!!!!

they 友谊客串演出!!!

友谊客串演出 -- > meaning they appeared in the movie for free or as friends of the director/producer, or simply jus die-hard fans.
    waseh 利物浦很有面子

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    hohoho!!!!

YOU"LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!!!!!

speak of the devil

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    speak of the devil
    i think he stalking us.

AQUILANI WANTS TO BE ANFIELD ACE

Posted 29/10/09 17:58

sauce!!

Liverpool midfielder Alberto Aquilani has plans to become a Premier League ace after easing himself into English football by playing cards with his new team-mates.

After recovering from his long-term knee injury, Italy international Aquilani made his Liverpool debut this week in the Carling Cup defeat at Arsenal following a trip south that included his introduction to the tradition of the card school.

"He's tried to be involved, not only in the training sessions but off the pitch too," said forward Dirk Kuyt.

"He played cards with us before the Arsenal match and tried to pick up the language. He's learning very quickly for an Italian!"

Aquilani, the 25-year-old Italy international, showed glimpses of his potential during a 14-minute cameo and had a shout for a penalty turned down when his scissor-kick was blocked by Philippe Senderos' arm.

Kuyt, who was stand-in skipper for the evening, believes Aquilani will establish his own style at Anfield, rather than attempt to follow in the footsteps of Xabi Alonso following the Spain midfielder's departure in the summer to Real Madrid.

"Every player who comes to Liverpool is his own personality," Kuyt added.

"He has to do it by himself with the rest of us giving him all the support. We will help him on his way.

"We've known Alberto already for a while. This was his first game and I'm very happy for him that he made his debut for Liverpool and hopefully there is a lot more to see from him.

"He is a nice lad, on and off the pitch, and told us he couldn't wait to start. I'm glad for him and us that he can finally play.

"He's desperate to play and wants to show England how good he is."

Aquilani could make another appearance in the trip to Fulham on Saturday when Rafael Benitez's men look to build on last weekend's win over Manchester United.

"We still go with a lot of confidence to Fulham because everyone knows this is a big week for the club and a few big games are coming up," Kuyt said.

"If we can win this game hopefully we will be back in it.

"We didn't win against Arsenal but that won't stop us being ready for the weekend and the games coming up. We believe if we win the next couple of games and go on a good run, you never know what will happen."

Liverpool's goalscorer at the Emirates Stadium, Emiliano Insua, echoed Kuyt's sentiments.

"Now we have to try and win at Fulham and then in the Champions League," he said.

"We had a big win against Manchester United and we have always had belief in ourselves. We have a very good team and we need to keep going."

Gunners manager Arsene Wenger, meanwhile, revealed in his programme notes he had dropped his own interest in Aquilani during the midfielder's injury problem.

Wenger wrote: "We followed him a year or two ago but he didn't play much last year and we lost a little bit of interest in him."