Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Starhub not showing Arsenal vs Liverpool ah?

Anyone knows? and if not, know anywhere to watch streaming?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

http://tv.indonewyork.com/

Showing streaming later... anyway, anyone knows if starhub showing the match? I cant seem to see it on the tv guide (which sometimes is not accurate).

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    jus concentrate on finishing at least 4th place!
    I hope come may, we will come back to this and smile... Just in case in the meantime we need something else to cheer us up (mickey mouse never fails): Manchester United striker Michael Owen says he is confused by people's expectations of him. I found it very difficult to stop laughing when read it...

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    I hope come may, we will come back to this and smile... Just in case in the meantime we need something else to cheer us up (mickey mouse never fails): Manchester United striker Michael Owen says he is confused by people's expectations of him. I found it very difficult to stop laughing when read it...
    hehehe hehehehehehehehe
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

hehehe hehehehehehehehe
    Michael Omen.....Bad Omen.... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    http://tv.indonewyork.com/

Showing streaming later... anyway, anyone knows if starhub showing the match? I cant seem to see it on the tv guide (which sometimes is not accurate).
    Hi....

I tried the link above....doesn't seem to work. Any idea why?

Sigh...I hope starhub telecasts it live.

Cheers....
    Nizz

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    actually, they are closet fans, they are quietly cheering inside their closets
    aiyah, this we long shld know liao..
    abt this match, i think that jeff made more comments here than in the other club's thread..
    but mostly b4 all the sobbing started, i think..

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Nizz View Post
    Hi....

I tried the link above....doesn't seem to work. Any idea why?

Sigh...I hope starhub telecasts it live.

Cheers....
    Nizz
    www.channelsurfing.net

try this link. scroll down. should have the match . i watch all my CL match there.

LFC Line up:

Cavalieri, Degen, Insua, Skrtel, Kyrgiakos, Plessis, Spearing, Babel, Kuyt, Voronin, Ngog. Subs: Reina, Aquilani, Benayoun, Darby, Dossena, Eccleston, Ayala.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    LFC Line up:

Cavalieri, Degen, Insua, Skrtel, Kyrgiakos, Plessis, Spearing, Babel, Kuyt, Voronin, Ngog. Subs: Reina, Aquilani, Benayoun, Darby, Dossena, Eccleston, Ayala.

CHUII !! similj team is this . i think this is liverpool 5th team reserve ah.. nb. all the cork players inside.. can koon liao.

Althouge CHUIKKJ team but performance not bad!!!YNWA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    Althouge CHUIKKJ team but performance not bad!!!YNWA!!

our best hope for silverware gone and League Cup eludes rafa yet again. :smile:

ok, a lot of people will say it will be 1 distraction less, so let's continue to hope for the best

our best hope for silverware gone and League Cup eludes rafa yet again. :smile:

ok, a lot of people will say it will be 1 distraction less, so let's continue to hope for the best
    Let Manure have this KKJ Cup!

FERDINAND SET TO BE AXED - REPORTS

Posted 27/10/09 07:16
    Oh.. pls don't axe him... especially if manure going to play with LFC.. we need the person of his caliber to help Torres score more goals....

Deregistered

heroic command!!

summon Doze-off, louya leiva, zeronin!!!!
    u forgot bubblegum, MC kings ahqualanlan and philip degen
    WOW SO ZHUN ! Mc king Degen came back after for so long . .

But they play not bad against arsenal ... 2-1 lose. i was expecting a 4-1 lose with our team selection..

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    WOW SO ZHUN ! Mc king Degen came back after for so long . .

But they play not bad against arsenal ... 2-1 lose. i was expecting a 4-1 lose with our team selection..
    very true...playing away @emirates with such line-up....not a bad scoreline
    Nikon D700, N24-70 f2.8, N70-200 f2.8, Sigma 50mm f1.4.

Insua's goal

nah, it is rafa overly dependent on him
    there are times when Stevie G is clearly off form and lack match fitness, or still recovering from injury, but he choose to continue to field him
    excuse is always Stevie wants to play
    correct.

sack raf999!
    play SG...people complaint...if SG fit & Rafa never field him...people will also complain... yeah Martin Oniell will be the best manager for LFC...

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    yeah owen is a confused man...a former LFC player playing for manure is confusing to say the least...thinking he is still as good a player than he ever was is a sign of an unstable mind...worst still,he's making his current manager think he still got the pace to beat defenders. Now that is definitely a big worry...maybe owen needs a bigger pay from manure...i think manure shld give him a big pay-rise...

i saw Insua's goal...what a cracker...good for his confidence...

i already expect LFC to throw this game away...planning ahead for the fulham game this saturday as fulham also won their previous game...

the arse game itself is full of positives...looks like an even contest...we also had as much chances to score as them...its one cup less to worry... yeah,let the defending champion of this cup to win it again...