Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    FERDINAND SET TO BE AXED - REPORTS

Posted 27/10/09 07:16

sauce. hehehe

Rio Ferdinand is facing the axe for both club and country amid fears that his slump in form may be irreversible.

Both The Sun and Daily Mirror claim that Ferdinand is poised to be dropped following his feeble performance in Manchester United's defeat at Liverpool on Sunday.

According to The Sun, 'club management are concerned that Ferdinand has lost two yards of pace and that he might never recover his best form. The change could come as soon as Saturday's home game to Blackburn as boss Ferguson is ready to give Jonny Evans an extended run in the side alongside Nemanja Vidic'.

Nor are concerns about Ferdinand limited to doubts about his form either. The Mirror says that 'it is clear Ferdinand, who turns 31 on November 7, is now a hostage to his body, having enjoyed a relatively injury-free career until he hit 30' and adds that 'Questions must also be asked over whether Ferdinand's increasingly busy profile away from football has started to have a detrimental effect on his game.

'He has a huge commitment to his online magazine, which has seen him embark on a relentless promotion campaign and interview the likes of Gordon Brown, Usain Bolt and Roger Federer.

'Ferdinand was on the red carpet in London's Leicester Square last Thursday, at the premiere of the movie he and England team-mate Ashley Cole helped fund, having only arrived back from Moscow at 2.30am the same day.

'Had Ferdinand's form not slumped so dramatically, the issue of whether such extra-curricular activities were getting in the way of his football would be irrelevant.

'But with his form so wretched right now, any such distractions will inevitably - and rightly - come under scrutiny, just as they did with David Beckham.'
    beaten by a 80% fit TORRES!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    beaten by a 80% fit TORRES!!!!!!!!!!!
    hello, ppl scared to pull him down ok! wait become as smiley face as bibick!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    The season is still a long way to go, May 2010 is still months away.

But one thing for sure, LFC beating Man Utd is not a good omen.
    Not A gOOD Omen..... Reverse the m....... = Owen........LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    Puberty liao..
    KKJ become 2inch liao.

ITALIAN READY FOR ACTION

Aquilani in line for Liverpool debut

By Soccernet staff

October 27, 2009

sauce is here! hehehe

Liverpool's 20 million summer signing Alberto Aquilani could make his long-awaited debut for the Anfield club against Arsenal in the Carling Cup on Wednesday.

The Italian midfielder, signed as a replacement for Xabi Alonso, who joined Real Madrid for 30 million in August, has been fully involved in Liverpool's training prior to the fourth round clash, and is set to feature from the substitutes bench at the Emirates Stadium.

Aquilani played for 15 minutes of a reserve match last week, having been recovering from a knee operation since his arrival at the club, and is now relishing a chance to show what he can do in the first team.

He said: "It was good to play for the reserves because I haven't played for a long time, but to play for the first team is something different again and I am looking forward to that.

"I really want to play, but I need to be patient, I know the time will come for me. I will be very happy when I make my debut. This is my job, it's what I am here to do, and I am looking forward to it."

With his first-team debut finally on the horizon, Aquilani was keen to thank his fellow players and the staff at the club's Melwood training ground for helping him settle into life on Merseyside.

He added: "I want to thank all the players and the people at the club because they have been very helpful to me since I arrived here.

"Obviously as Andrea Dossena is here and speaks Italian, he has helped me, but I want to take the opportunity to thank every player.

"It has been difficult, but now I want to build up my confidence and I hope to bring out the best of my game here."

wat kind of player is Aquilani? skillyful or?

Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post
    aqualanlan? good question. dun ask us.

saw this video for the laugh...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOVIo6DVGqo
    Nikon D90 + Nikkor 28G F1.8 + Sigma 17 - 50mm F2.8 + Tamron 90mm Macro + SB900

Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post
    aqualanlan? good question. dun ask us.

Possible replies:

1. Same as the other Italians in the team! NOooooooooo
    2. Very skillful. He has mastered the art of "get paid and do nothing".. if his football is as good as this skill, then Alonso will be a distant memory..

-- Marios

come, i link it up for u.

sheer genius!

Quote Originally Posted by dWENZ76 View Post
    saw this video for the laugh...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOVIo6DVGqo
    looooooool.....

wats the name of this movie btw?

lol!!
    was melvin didi standing there also ?

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    lol!!
    was melvin didi standing there also ?
    he standing next to jeff gorgor.

he standing next to jeff gorgor.
    where where where? muz have missed it..
    were they the ones quietly sobbing away?

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post

actually, they are closet fans, they are quietly cheering inside their closets

come, i link it up for u.

sheer genius!

hilarious!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    mux be!

tonight got match against Gooners?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    tonight got match against Gooners?
    yup, meeting them in the mickey mouse cup at emirates.