Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    and that old man still got the cheek to blame match official for the defeat... their fans over at their thread still say reff kelong & we played with 15 men against their 10...
    I call it football politics. By saying the referee was unfair to them, af is trying to rally his troops around the "people have been unfair to you" cause and also scare this referee next time he officiates a game with them (he always like that one when he referees games with us involved), and next Man U's game referee (what another unfair referee like last weekend's referee?).

The old fox knows how to play games like that.. he has played them for years through the press.... Only problem, last sunday was left dazed.. cry baby cry

THIS IS ANFIELD

-- Marios

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    I call it football politics. By saying the referee was unfair to them, af is trying to rally his troops around the "people have been unfair to you" cause and also scare this referee next time he officiates a game with them (he always like that one when he referees games with us involved), and next Man U's game referee (what another unfair referee like last weekend's referee?).

The old fox knows how to play games like that.. he has played them for years through the press.... Only problem, last sunday was left dazed.. cry baby cry

THIS IS ANFIELD

-- Marios
    ya, the wily old fox is trying to forge a siege mentality among his gaykeys.

mind games with his own players, telling them that they are unfairly targeted by others for being too good.

pui!!! can bluff others but cannot bluff 18yo here!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    i always thought she voluntarily undress herself for u... u mean u tear her clothings ah? the manCircle virus has got to u liao...
    sometimes we role play... the rapist and the victim!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    elvin is the one voluntarily undress for CC
    tat one i kick out to jeff gorgor n melvin didi for them to form circle.

i keep elva for myself.

HERTHA REFUSE TO DENY VORONIN TALK

Posted 26/10/09 13:12

Hertha Berlin general manager Michael Preetz has refused to deny speculation linking them with a move for Liverpool striker Andriy Voronin.

Reports in the German press have suggested that Hertha are eyeing a winter move for the Reds hitman, who spent a spell on loan at the club last season, as well as Wolfsburg attacker Ashkan Dejagah.

Hertha are currently rock-bottom of the German Bundesliga after a terrible start to the campaign, and they have been linked with a move for the duo as they attempt to turn their season around.

Preetz refused to deny the claims linking them with the pair, conceding that he will have to wait until the transfer window opens to sign attached players.

"We are only able to buy unattached players at this point this season and there is no unattached player able to help this club," he told spox.com.

"I am only willing to look at the situation right now and I have faith in the manager and the team."

Hertha take on Borussia Dortmund on Friday looking to improve on their existing tally of four points from 10 games.

zeronin can go for free anytime, anywhere, anyhow!!!

wah one day liao i still cannot wipe the smile from my face HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.............SUPER DUPER SONG AH

Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    wah one day liao i still cannot wipe the smile from my face HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.............SUPER DUPER SONG AH

how about SMS all your manure friends now

how about SMS all your manure friends now
    remind them is time to wash the toilet bowl ler. Cannot sleep now!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    remind them is time to wash the toilet bowl ler. Cannot sleep now!!!!!

cannot sleep?
    do you have a lot of manure friends? Slowly, one by one ask them to wake up and wash toilet

cannot sleep?
    do you have a lot of manure friends? Slowly, one by one ask them to wake up and wash toilet
    using an old toothbrush.!

chop down torres so many times no whistle still dare say 15 v 10?
    were they watching the match or the beach balls?

the reds really worked very hard last night to win this game. although they couldnt match the class of man utd, but their determination has paid off. its was a tough match for the reds but torres proved to be the special one.

he is really worth every penny
    "Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool"

Quote Originally Posted by ryansinho View Post
    the reds really worked very hard last night to win this game. although they couldnt match the class of man utd, but their determination has paid off. its was a tough match for the reds but torres proved to be the special one.

what class?

what class?
    man utd play some good attacking football and threaten us at times.manure might still laughed at us for not winning the league even we beat them, but at least we saved ourselves some pride.
    "Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool"

man utd play some good attacking football and threaten us at times.manure might still laughed at us for not winning the league even we beat them, but at least we saved ourselves some pride.

There was a time when liverpool were winning every title only to loose at MuFC. At least I know how they felt.

But come on, MuFC are no where to an EPL winning side (AF will almost definitely try to find a solution to the Berbatov problem else they are goners - that guy is hopeless). Chelsea is though a EPL winning site. Its a mature team, with a good manager, that has played years together and hardly any different from the team the Special One left. That's the team to worry about.. MuFC, I don't think so, it will take a lot of magic by AF to make them into an EPL winning site.

-- Marios

what class? manCircle utd got class?

laugh at us, laugh lor. they took more than 20years to catch up with our 18 english league title record, and they are still chasing our illustrious 5 european cup triumphs.

i wonder who shud be laughing at who?
    this season they will not win the EPL becos their midfield is worse than ours!

beating them has become a habit. good. let us keep it this way.

the manCircle utd of today is not like the one of yester-seasons.

no cristina regina, they are virtually rubbish!

They only left with a few old legs .... one ugliest guy in the world and an old fox that only know how brain wash Ref...... Which earned him a few points this season

waseh isit vommit too much blood during the 4 games.

Luckily LFC won. If not, confirm permanent resident at TTSH

pls dont purchase their paper anymore. They only write bad articles on Liverpool anyway.

Use the papers in the toilet only....