Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 985

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

  1. #601
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    With fergie blaming the match official for manure's defeat,people cant only blame Rafa for also doing the same in defeats...

  2. #602

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    With fergie blaming the match official for manure's defeat,people cant only blame Rafa for also doing the same in defeats...

    SAF has exclusive rights for blaming match officials mah
    wonder how much he bidded for that

  3. #603

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Unless Rafa is "SIR" Rafa

  4. #604
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    [QUOTE=Cheesecake;5552344]2-0/

    Yes now look forward to LFC beating Citeh, Arsehols and Chelskis
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

  5. #605

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    Unless Rafa is "SIR" Rafa
    arsene wenger also not knighted yet, raf9 got to wait long long

  6. #606
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    maybe he complained too much recently.. so last night the referee didnt want to help him

  7. #607

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    maybe he complained too much recently.. so last night the referee didnt want to help him

    last night referee never help him meh???

  8. #608
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    last night referee never help him meh???
    last nite at anfield.. ref cannot be too obvious also leh

  9. #609

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    last nite at anfield.. ref cannot be too obvious also leh


    like this still not obvious?

  10. #610

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Seriously I'm watching the game now... at home.... last night in hospital i can't watch... I can't wait to see Rooney face! I HATE ROONEY!

  11. #611

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    Seriously I'm watching the game now... at home.... last night in hospital i can't watch... I can't wait to see Rooney face! I HATE ROONEY!


    i think u should join bro kelccm in not watching any more live LFC games



    hope u are feeling better

  12. #612

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Just finished watching first half.... I' kinda surprise Barbietov still in the field..... He shld have been sent off!! He clearly Pulled Kite shirt and Pulled him to the ground and certainly that is a penalty + a yellow card for him!

  13. #613
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    haha. barbietoots want to rape and tear kite's shirt apart .. this is what do..

  14. #614
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    Just finished watching first half.... I' kinda surprise Barbietov still in the field..... He shld have been sent off!! He clearly Pulled Kite shirt and Pulled him to the ground and certainly that is a penalty + a yellow card for him!
    and that old man still got the cheek to blame match official for the defeat... their fans over at their thread still say reff kelong & we played with 15 men against their 10...

  15. #615

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    haha. barbietoots want to rape and tear kite's shirt apart .. this is what do..


    waaah!
    bro Cheesecake got competitor liao

  16. #616
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    haha. barbietoots want to rape and tear kite's shirt apart .. this is what do..
    if they cant grab balls(vidic to SG last season),they try to tear shirt...hmm...

  17. #617
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    paiseh i only want to tear elva hsiao's clothings apart!!!


    barbietoots can keep dirty kite to himself.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #618
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    paiseh i only want to tear elva hsiao's clothings apart!!!


    barbietoots can keep dirty kite to himself.
    i always thought she voluntarily undress herself for u... u mean u tear her clothings ah? the manCircle virus has got to u liao...

  19. #619

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    i always thought she voluntarily undress herself for u... u mean u tear her clothings ah? the manCircle virus has got to u liao...

    elvin is the one voluntarily undress for CC

  20. #620

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

    2-0 at Anfield

    SONG AH!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •