Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

With fergie blaming the match official for manure's defeat,people cant only blame Rafa for also doing the same in defeats...

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    With fergie blaming the match official for manure's defeat,people cant only blame Rafa for also doing the same in defeats...

SAF has exclusive rights for blaming match officials mah
    wonder how much he bidded for that

Unless Rafa is "SIR" Rafa

[QUOTE=Cheesecake;5552344]2-0/

Yes now look forward to LFC beating Citeh, Arsehols and Chelskis
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    Unless Rafa is "SIR" Rafa
    arsene wenger also not knighted yet, raf9 got to wait long long

maybe he complained too much recently.. so last night the referee didnt want to help him

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    maybe he complained too much recently.. so last night the referee didnt want to help him

last night referee never help him meh???

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    last night referee never help him meh???
    last nite at anfield.. ref cannot be too obvious also leh

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    last nite at anfield.. ref cannot be too obvious also leh

like this still not obvious?

Seriously I'm watching the game now... at home.... last night in hospital i can't watch... I can't wait to see Rooney face! I HATE ROONEY!

Seriously I'm watching the game now... at home.... last night in hospital i can't watch... I can't wait to see Rooney face! I HATE ROONEY!

i think u should join bro kelccm in not watching any more live LFC games

hope u are feeling better

Just finished watching first half.... I' kinda surprise Barbietov still in the field..... He shld have been sent off!! He clearly Pulled Kite shirt and Pulled him to the ground and certainly that is a penalty + a yellow card for him!

Deregistered

haha. barbietoots want to rape and tear kite's shirt apart .. this is what do..

Just finished watching first half.... I' kinda surprise Barbietov still in the field..... He shld have been sent off!! He clearly Pulled Kite shirt and Pulled him to the ground and certainly that is a penalty + a yellow card for him!
    and that old man still got the cheek to blame match official for the defeat... their fans over at their thread still say reff kelong & we played with 15 men against their 10...

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post

waaah!
    bro Cheesecake got competitor liao

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    if they cant grab balls(vidic to SG last season),they try to tear shirt...hmm...

paiseh i only want to tear elva hsiao's clothings apart!!!

barbietoots can keep dirty kite to himself.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    paiseh i only want to tear elva hsiao's clothings apart!!!

barbietoots can keep dirty kite to himself.
    i always thought she voluntarily undress herself for u... u mean u tear her clothings ah? the manCircle virus has got to u liao...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    i always thought she voluntarily undress herself for u... u mean u tear her clothings ah? the manCircle virus has got to u liao...

elvin is the one voluntarily undress for CC

2-0 at Anfield

SONG AH!