Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    dun talk about rubbish king please

who the hell buys a player and sell him back to his old club within the same season???

why the hell he went for that player in the first place???
    Only brudder Rodz can answer this...

Deregistered

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

reporting in late ..

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    tamade!!! jiak sai liao la!!! WA SIAN AH!!!

PREMIER LEAGUE NEWS
    Liverpool await news on Kyrgiakos injury

By Soccernet staff

October 15, 2009

Liverpool are fearing the worst on the fitness of Sotirios Kyrgiakos after the Greece defender was forced off before half-time during his side's 2-1 win over Luxembourg on Wednesday.

Reports in Greece suggest the 30-year-old ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament after colliding with an opponent and will be out for several months.

It will be a blow for Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez, who signed Kyrgiakos from AEK Athens in August as cover following Sami Hyypia's summer departure to Bayer Leverkusen.

The central defender has made just one appearance in the Premier League so far, playing in the 3-2 win at Bolton in August. Since then he has been an unused substitute other than in the Carling Cup game against Leeds.

But the loss of Kyrgiakos leaves Benitez short of cover for first choice centre-backs Jamie Carragher and Martin Skrtel.

Daniel Agger has yet to play for the club this season after coming back from injury, appearing from the bench for the first time in the last Premier League match at Chelsea. It will be a relief that Agger has got two full games under his belt on international duty with Denmark and came back unscathed.

Rookie Spanish defender Daniel Ayala, who made a promising full debut in a 4-0 win over Stoke City at the start of the season, will now be on standby to step up again if the Anfield club suffer any injury or suspension
    BASKETTT ! MC KING !! !

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    BASKETTT ! MC KING !! !

raf999 should take MC also

Wah so many questions to answer...
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    Bro I understand ur frustration.... My point is .... He fielded the wrong player at the wrong time.... I guess or I'm very sure.... Any manager in the world will field Robbie Keane instate of Elzhar when you needed goals........
    errr,how many goals did keane score when he's playing for LFC? not a good return also i think...keane is a known player,Nabil is relatively unknown...that i guess will catch opponents by surprise...

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    RAFA must GO!!!! He threw the Title into the drain last YEAR!!! When you needed goals against bottom table team like Stoke City..... for a few draw games... instead of fielding Robbie Keane or Reira..... he choose TO USE NABEY ALZHAR!!!! Those leak goal games... he CHOOSE!! LUCAS!!!!! instead of Mascherano.......... SACK THAT IDIOT!!!
    so who to take over from Rafa? bro cheesecake fave is o'neill,whats yours? hopefully with good CV to come along

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    everytime you come in, el zhar tio fire

he is not a bad young player, i rather see him play than dirty kite and in previous season, that lousy abalone
    that lousy arbaloa is now in madrid,teamate of the fave alonso...

correct! dirty kite is the most kiosai player ever!!
    without Kuyt,we are maybe eufa cup winners? cant get into champions league proper...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    So he is the best manager in the world....?...
    nobody is the best manager in the world...there maybe are manager/s of the year but the best? i dont think so...scolari won the world cup but got sacked by chelski...

if we dun haf dirty kite and haf a proper and good right winger, we would've won the title last season and some say even lift the Euro Cup for a 6th time.

alot of ifs but i do know that we have dirty kite in our team, playing on the right wing and i can honestly tell u tat he works very hard becos he always manage to lose the ball somehow but sadly, we need creative and proper wingers, not have baked not-here-not-there headless chicken.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Wah so many questions to answer...errr,how many goals did keane score when he's playing for LFC? not a good return also i think...keane is a known player,Nabil is relatively unknown...that i guess will catch opponents by surprise...

so who to take over from Rafa? bro cheesecake fave is o'neill,whats yours? hopefully with good CV to come along

that lousy arbaloa is now in madrid,teamate of the fave alonso...

without Kuyt,we are maybe eufa cup winners? cant get into champions league proper...

nobody is the best manager in the world...there maybe are manager/s of the year but the best? i dont think so...scolari won the world cup but got sacked by chelski...
    by the way, i think we won the 2005 Euro Cup without dirty kite.

belif in what u see!

dirty kite is hardworking, yes! he has loads of stamina, yes!!

he can run for the whole match and will track back to help in defence, YES!!!

BUT he is not and will never be, a right winger. to me, he is just a hardworking player, tas all. definitely not good enough to wear our famous red jersey, if u ask me... AND a whole lot of other LFC fans around the world!

so this weekend we will be without gerrard n torres.

sexciting!

AURELIO: WE CAN LEARN FROM VALENCIA

Fabio Aurelio believes Liverpool can draw inspiration from Valencia's title winning success of 2002 in their hunt for the Barclays Premier League crown.

Okay, I've finally succumbed to temptation and decided to take a peek at one of these threads.

Good grief does no one use real/proper names in here?

I don't think once in all the games I've been to have I heard anyone over here use, erm, nicknames like that.

Come to think of it I've not even heard rival fans come up with names like that. They might call them certain things but they'll generally use their name to refer to them o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    Okay, I've finally succumbed to temptation and decided to take a peek at one of these threads.

I don't think once in all the games I've been to have I heard anyone over here use, erm, nicknames like that.

Come to think of it I've not even heard rival fans come up with names like that. They might call them certain things but they'll generally use their name to refer to them o.O
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=570866

you seen nothing in here. wait till u try to 'peek' in the xpert11 thread. its crazy!!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    AURELIO: WE CAN LEARN FROM VALENCIA

Fabio Aurelio believes Liverpool can draw inspiration from Valencia's title winning success of 2002 in their hunt for the Barclays Premier League crown.

i think he's smoking something...

Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post

paiseh, welcome bak to singapore. kekekeke

paiseh, welcome bak to singapore. kekekeke
    Not back yet! I'll be back in November. Will be at the game today.

Deregistered

Chelski buanged.

but i got a very bad feeling about tonight match after seeing rafa999 formations.

playing 3-4-3

Deregistered

NBBB !! ZAI ZAI, 1-0 down !

basket, the goal was a deflection from a beach ball that Liverpool fan throw into the penalty box ! ! !
    Last edited by domdomino; 18th October 2009 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    NBBB !! ZAI ZAI, 1-0 down !
    well done Lafa. Yr head ready to roll.

Time to bring on Heronin.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by obfuscate View Post
    Time to bring on Heronin.
    Wah lao. no man..

seeing zeroini and lucas play really can vomit blood.. where aqualaini ? basket chao keng ..

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast