Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Last season vidic was sent off for grabbing SG balls...today bearbuttock was spotted grabbing kuyt's jersey...are they a team of gays?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    tomorrow will see ferguson complaining about the ref
    what? he wants 10 minutes extra time is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Tonic for you

Torres

Ngog
    Thanx Bro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    what? he wants 10 minutes extra time is it?
    he will complain that the beach balls distracted ferdinand and vidic

guaranteed full page headline news in TNP tomolo....

"WE WERE ROBBED: FERGIE

United are fuming that Liverpool defender Carragher was not sent off late in the game for his flagrant foul on United's star striker and Liverpool old-boy Owen, thereby gifting the game to Liverpool who were comfortably cruising 1-0 towards a famous victory.

Sir Alex Ferguson was absolutely livid that the referee decided to send off United's star defender Vidic instead a few moments later, forcing United to throw caution to the wind in search of the equalizer and leaving themselves wide open to Ngog's brilliant sucker punch at the death.

Much of the credit for Liverpool's shock upset win must go to their beleagured manager, Rafa Benitez, who effectively nullified United's attacking game and defiantly signalled to the rest of the League that Liverpool are back in the groove."
    Last edited by zaren; 26th October 2009 at 12:35 AM.

sweet dreams everyone.

SONG AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YNWA

dear sir alex,

Please start vidic for the next match vs liverpool! I want to see him get send off for the 4th time!

Hahahahahahahaahaha
    I'm a cow with a camera

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    guaranteed full page headline news in TNP tomolo....

"WE WERE ROBBED: FERGIE

United are fuming that Liverpool defender Carragher was not sent off late in the game for his flagrant foul on United's star striker and Liverpool old-boy Owen, thereby gifting the game to Liverpool who were comfortably cruising 1-0 towards a famous victory.

Sir Alex Ferguson was absolutely livid that the referee decided to send off United's star defender Vidic instead a few moments later, forcing United to throw caution to the wind in search of the equalizer and leaving themselves open to Ngog's brilliant sucker punch at the death.

Much of the credit for Liverpool's shock upset win must go to their beleagured manager, Rafa Benitez, who effectively nullified United's attacking game and defiantly signalled to the rest of the League that Liverpool are back in the groove."
    mANURE robbed many teams many times with the aide of the refferies when they got many minutes of extra times to draw or win games...ask manC...

a win against manure heals the pain of 4 consecutive losses!

Whahaha watching the live match at rendevous hotel with all pool fans. SHIOK !!!!!!!!!!!! 2-0 HOHOHOHO

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    mANURE robbed many teams many times with the aide of the refferies when they got many minutes of extra times to draw or win games...ask manC...

this goes to show that life is fair....what goes round will come round.....

lai liao lai liao.

Alex Ferguson attacks Anfield ref Andre Marriner after Liverpool defeat

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...le201135.html#

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Alex Ferguson attacks Anfield ref Andre Marriner after Liverpool defeat

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...le201135.html#
    How say, how say, how say.. oh I know:

hahahahahaha

but truth be said, this manCircle utd side is lousy. no cristina regina and they lose the offensive edge.

so harpy to see barbietoots playing like dirty kite!! equally sai!

manCircle utd will not win this season's title la.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

its a fabulous morning with no nonsensical smses last evening.

Quote Originally Posted by pedigree98 View Post
    a win against manure heals the pain of 4 consecutive losses!

now we are 6pts away from chel$ki.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    hahahahahaha

but truth be said, this manCircle utd side is lousy. no cristina regina and they lose the offensive edge.

so harpy to see barbietoots playing like dirty kite!! equally sai!

manCircle utd will not win this season's title la.

Needless to say you are very elated this am. Yes LFC played very well last nite and only raise their game ag their fierciest rivals i wasnt surprised by the score line.

U have had been hoping Man Utd wont win EPL for past few seasons so may be this seaon could be right. Trying to win 4th in a row is unprecented and very challenging this seaon. Well some team has yet to embark on the first

Btw Rafa still has his job worth milllions of pounds
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

so nice for nogo to score deep into injury time... SAF mux haf felt a sense of deja vu except that this time his team tio scored.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    so nice for nogo to score deep into injury time... SAF mux haf felt a sense of deja vu except that this time his team tio scored.

SiBEI SONG!!!!!

Who The F@#k Are Man Utd? … A Total Master Class!
    By
    Dara Mottahed
    Published: October 25, 2009
    http://www.lfc-news.co.uk/2009/10/25...-master-class/

Today, we witnessed a colossal, team-performed master class.

From front to back, the effort was palpable from the kick-off. Many are saying that Manure had an off day or that they didn’t play well. Quite simply, we didn’t allow them to play by virtue of tactics, the eleven on the pitch, passion & desire.

The midfield was owned by Masch & yes… Lucas, who’s forward running forays proved highly effective indeed. Captain on the day Carra was belting; absolutely top drawer. Dagger played very well as did our full backs. Aurelio did a wonderful job on the left & Dirk, on top of his tireless & incomparable commitment, interchanged fantastically with and alongside the inspired Yossi. Then there’s Nando; pushed, pulled & kicked with no protection from referee Marriner. There are no real superlatives left to articulate how unmitigatedly brilliant El Nino truly is. His celebration of his own goal & N’Gog’s brought tears to my eyes. He is as Red as they come & it warms my soul.

Seeing Sami in the stands with Stevie, King Kenny delighting in the win & even Hicks doing his nut made the day ever the more special. We muffled the Mancs. Berbatwonk & Shrek were rendered almost useless & the laughable Owen was effectively owned. Watching Giggs having to defend & our forwards persistently in the faces of Snoop Dogg & “Early Bath’ Vidic was a delight to witness.

To say that I & millions of others are made up redefines understatement. We must now push on. We have three away games in a row. Arsenal in the Tin Cup is of no worry. Fulham in the league next week will be no cakewalk, they played very well against Citeh today. We’re then off to Lyon for a must-win before we’re back at Anfield to face Birmingham on November 9th.

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast