Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    I'm still with Rafa...no doubt about it...
    I'm the same even if O'neill comes in...and do worst than Rafa...
    When the team is successful,i'm happy for them...when the team is in crisis,i'll back them...i love LFC...football for me is a game i enjoy,win,lose,draw...
    I'm just wondering,if LFC suddenly start to wining games again,maybe 4 straight wins in the league & suddenly found ourself just behind the leader with only a point or 2 behind...will all those doubters change their mind? Say all of a sudden LFC win 10 games and lead the table...will Rafa...Lucas,Babel,Kuyt be a living legend? Theres still 20+ games...lets enjoy the season...
    Every team will suffer some loss of form...isnt it better to have a blip now?

I'm sure when everyone is fit,we'll see a better performance from the team...

What we need is a streak of 3-4 wins...then the confidence will be back...
    Very well put.....I think win lose or draw, if you are considering yourself as a true supporter then support regardless of the position or situation the team is facing at the moment....

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    if i remember correctly,pennent was with arse sometime back? If he is indeed good,wouldnt wenger want to keep him? He's english,why isnt he in the england setup? I'm sure when Rafa signed him,all he wants is to get pennent to start playing good football at a consistent level...i doubt when pennent played,he's consistent...if not england would have called him.

fergie once signed a worldclass midfielder called veron...super player when with lazio...what happened? offloaded to,donno where now. If a player cant perform to what the manager wants...do u still want to keep?
    Well fergie also signed some real flops in the past.. In Rafa we trust.

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    Well fergie also signed some real flops in the past.. In Rafa we trust.
    SAF delivered EPLs after EPLs.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

beat manCircle utd!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    SAF delivered EPLs after EPLs.
    Fair.. but SAF almost landed united in the second division in his early years. You may be too young to know or remember that, but it did happened.

Rafa is good, Keene was not his invention (the Americans are not Rafa's fault). I bet that for every lousy purchase you state I bet I can come up with a good one (all of our discussions in good spirit though as fellow supporters) that we sometimes forget because of the gloom that you read.

> Agger, Insua, Johnson, Torres, Reina, Benanyoun (sorry about the spelling), Kuyt, Mascherano

These were Rafas picks, and purchases. Keene was not (18 mil could have been used for buying a midfielder that Rafa wanted, and pain for this year would have been avoided). Getting the German boy in would be a disaster. Stick with them.. support them when they need it most....

-- Marios

beat manCircle utd!!!
    Wow u r suddenly optimistic.

After this match this is Carling Cup ag Arsehols.
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

C'MON YOU REDS!!!!

I think tomorrow game is a good test of characters, not only for the players and manager but for the club as a whole.

YNWA

This season remind me so much of 2005.
    Maybe we may win the CL match again.. 6 times European champion.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Wow u r suddenly optimistic.

After this match this is Carling Cup ag Arsehols.
    becos u're with us mah.

Fair.. but SAF almost landed united in the second division in his early years. You may be too young to know or remember that, but it did happened.

Rafa is good, Keene was not his invention (the Americans are not Rafa's fault). I bet that for every lousy purchase you state I bet I can come up with a good one (all of our discussions in good spirit though as fellow supporters) that we sometimes forget because of the gloom that you read.

> Agger, Insua, Johnson, Torres, Reina, Benanyoun (sorry about the spelling), Kuyt, Mascherano

These were Rafas picks, and purchases. Keene was not (18 mil could have been used for buying a midfielder that Rafa wanted, and pain for this year would have been avoided). Getting the German boy in would be a disaster. Stick with them.. support them when they need it most....

-- Marios
    i think i m 18yo.

most believed that his bum was saved by a certain mark robins who scored a late winning goal in one of the FA Cup run.

from then on, SAF began a reign of terror.

take note that...

during the rise of manCircle Utd under SAF, LFC is slowly undergoing a drastic change. the gooners were the '1-0 to the gunners', always scrapping by with narrow wins and not good enuff to challenge.

leeds utd were up and coming.

King Kenny wishwash attitude and topped with the fact that a certain graeme souness was hired to take over the helm.

the rise of manCircle utd is linked heavily to the decline of LFC and the inadequacy of other challenging teams, that allowed them to flow into power and eventually, created a dynasty.

fast forward to today, the game has changed tremendously.
    teams with $$ call the shots. SAF has many lousy signings, yes, but these were negligible as back then, they were one of the few with the $$ to splurge and get away with lousy signings.

now, LFC is not rich and due to this fact, our gaffer has to be even more astute in the market. but has he?

save for alonso, mascherano and torres, most others have been only moderate success.

i don't rate dirty kite. he is a lousy player.

today's game does not allow a single mistake, on the pitch or in the transfer market.

sadly, raf999 failed in both aspect.

raf999 is good. i never denied that.
    but it is clear to me that he has taken us as far as he possibly could.

he deserves a good final season in Anfield. i can't wait for the new season, one without raf999 in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by phethaky View Post
    Very well put.....I think win lose or draw, if you are considering yourself as a true supporter then support regardless of the position or situation the team is facing at the moment....
    being through a lot of such false dawns and such lousy season.

used to it.

still, am back for more!

will be glad to put one over manCircle utd.

Quote Originally Posted by iNotion View Post
    This season remind me so much of 2005.
    Maybe we may win the CL match again.. 6 times European champion.
    i think only u, me, zhapchit and bro rodz are this optimistic!

i think only u, me, zhapchit and bro rodz are this optimistic!
    zen-hood. hmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    zen-hood. hmmmmmmmmmm
    nothing can faze us liao, even got GHOST jeff gorgor oso no impact.

we all feel nothing liao.

now, LFC is not rich and due to this fact, our gaffer has to be even more astute in the market. but has he?
    Yo, spot on. The transfer of Mikel and of Ronaldo (both farcical in my humble opinion) show the true face of football nowadays ($$).

Do you have any suggestions who could replace Rafa? Because Mourinho's/Chelsea's (ManC/Hughes) budget was kind of not in the Rafa's/Liverpool's league. Last named mentioned was Pleesemah (sorry: Klinsman).. beware of what you may have next year, if your wish comes true

p.s. pls do not mention Sounness. It is a part of a nightmare that I am trying to forget.

-- Marios

raf999 nananana nana na na hey hey hey GOODBYE!!!

Wah super old song...

everyone are talking about the match today.

what will happen if liverpool lose?! 5 straight lost. will rafa kana the boot or will the cowboys show faith in keeping him around for awhile longer.

BUT!

what if liverpool win?! will it be a turn of tides and something special awaiting for the fans to cheer about?

Yo, spot on. The transfer of Mikel and of Ronaldo (both farcical in my humble opinion) show the true face of football nowadays ($$).

Do you have any suggestions who could replace Rafa? Because Mourinho's/Chelsea's (ManC/Hughes) budget was kind of not in the Rafa's/Liverpool's league. Last named mentioned was Pleesemah (sorry: Klinsman).. beware of what you may have next year, if your wish comes true

p.s. pls do not mention Sounness. It is a part of a nightmare that I am trying to forget.

-- Marios
    at the end of the season, most likely we will see a change in the gaffer post.

martin o'neill and josie moaningrhino are the names that comes to mind.

saf will not retire after this season becos his team will not win the EPL or the European Cup and so he will soldier on and fight on, all in vain.

today is the day!! com'on boys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    Wah super old song...
    18yo then know one. r u 18 too??

SHINGZ!!