Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Deregistered

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    arbeloa is consistent last season...that prompt madrid to also sign him...

i still think Lucas is doing ok...if he cant play at this level,as most people here said,then he certainly cant play at international level with,OMG,brazil...

Aquilani played just 15minutes with the reserve...i think Rafa wants him to play a bit against manure...no point playing him fullgame with the reserve then got him injured again...its just a game for him to get started playing again...warm-up game...

I fear this weekend game will have a huge backlash...manure not playing well but winning while we are certainly not playing well & deserve what we got. Rafa has done well with the players at his dispossal...with alonso gone,my only difference with his tactic is to play SG at alonso position...play benayoun just behind Torres. With Torres out now,i'd play Kuyt there with Johnson at right midfield & Carra at right-back.
    sounds like what rafa did during Sunderland match .. Right back , carragher , center skirtie, left agger... but i hope he wont play 3-4-3 this sunday , can vomit blood.. and i hope lucas and bubble will be on the bench which i dont think its highly not possible, cause rafa lubb them deep deep.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    sounds like what rafa did during Sunderland match .. Right back , carragher , center skirtie, left agger... but i hope he wont play 3-4-3 this sunday , can vomit blood.. and i hope lucas and bubble will be on the bench which i dont think its highly not possible, cause rafa lubb them deep deep.
    haha,i donno who played against sunderland...was away...but i think Babel will play against manure...Rafa will play his fast aplayers against manure to catch their defence...who are all slow at turning when the ball is played over them... i also think owen will play at Anfield...

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    honestly... i dunno what is the problem with Liverpool now. The defence looks out of sorts, maybe carra too old, glen too attacking and Insua too inexp? The midfield also looks lost, Mascherano giving away possessions, Gerrard not on fire and now injured, Aqualiani still injured (maybe he can make the bench this weekend), Luacs.. enuff already...eventhough in one of the articles by Paul Tomkins, Lucas is god-like, making 86 out of 87 passes and many are long, creative passes...

Attack wise, i always think we will suffer because we only have Torres and we have no plan B. no, playing Ngog, babel and kuyt as striker is not plan b.. it's desperation. I wish we still have Crouch so we can mixed it up a little. Or maybe have a speedy player like the Zaver Hines of Westham that can cause panic..

Rafa.. as usual, is erratic. I can understand his decisions to make subs/changes etc.. just cant understand the players he picked to change! also, i feel he is not decisive enough to make changes when it don't work. I see us dropping so many points as the subs came too late to make an impact.

For a very long time...and finally, i say sack Rafa.. He may be good but i really doubt he's good enuff to deliver us the EPL title. Of course, i don't think the team is good enough as well, but we are really underperforming now.
    u got it baby. welcome abroad!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

steady! poon pi pi!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    u got it baby. welcome abroad!
    all those who wants rafa gone, are u willing to wait another 5yr plan by the new guy to dismantle the current squad, buy new squad, get it to gel, so as to mount another challenge?

and the new guy will probably be more subservient to the cowboys, who are more the problem..

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    all those who wants rafa gone, are u willing to wait another 5yr plan by the new guy to dismantle the current squad, buy new squad, get it to gel, so as to mount another challenge?

and the new guy will probably be more subservient to the cowboys, who are more the problem..
    maybe they want instant noodles...

Look at chelski when moanrhino left...

I read somewhere that Benitaz just signed a new deal worth 4 million plus for 5 years. Sacking him means paying him big big compensation.

Interestingly next year all teams must have Brit based players to make up half the team.

This is what i call corp development
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    I read somewhere that Benitaz just signed a new deal worth 4 million plus for 5 years. Sacking him means paying him big big compensation.

Interestingly next year all teams must have Brit based players to make up half the team.

wah bro,now that manure is doin well,u come here very often leh... when manure not doing well how come disappear? dont like that lah...win or lose you all are always welcome here...

i have seen many 5yrs. some lasted less than 5yrs from the idiotic graeme souness era till now.

i have endured. so too have most of the ... er... 18yos LFC fans! kekeke

if raf999 can't deliver, it means he really cannot deliver even if everyone here is to give him 10yrs or 100yrs. he has failed to adequately replace xabi alonso and that proves to be the real pits.

from best midfield in the world to one that even a cockster like louya leiva can start, alongside with another rubbish winger in dirty kite. sometimes we get clowns like babel and zeronin thrown into the fray.

pls dun tell me he din't get the $$ support from the board. he has signed so many players in his 5years in LFC and yet, how many were good players? remember this clown Degen? FOC but totally... not up to the mark and always injured!

time is not the issue here, neither is the american brokeback cowboys. raf999's tactics and overall performance as gaffer of LFC has reached graeme souness' level. i can't recall being this fed up with gerard houllier!

raf999 has grown erratic over the years and he proved it all by naming a weird lineup against sunderland, but then again, he does it most of the time against other clubs too.

there is no excuse for inadequacies. there is no excuse for defeats.

raf999 has to go? hell yeah.

who will take over him? martin o'neill?

a change will be good. i can;'t see the team progressing any further under him. and i believe there are alot of other LFC fans who feel the same.

aqualanlan? who the hell is that? 20m GBP. swee la.

tat was when he did a good job with xabi alonso as the heart of the midfield.

swee boh? u so happy for him, u can take him home and sleep with raf999, we wouldn't mind!

wah bro,now that manure is doin well,u come here very often leh... when manure not doing well how come disappear? dont like that lah...win or lose you all are always welcome here...
    he is a closet LFC fan in disguise. deep down inside, he curse and swear at manCircle utd everytime.

Lucas, if not from brazil, I doubt he will be in LFC.

Can't hold the ball well, can't run fast, lazy to back track etc... The way I sees him play, worse than some sg player. Totally wayang king in LFC, cause he tot, I came from brazil, why bother to chiong?
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

raf999 won't be sack midway through the season.

unless he really screwed it up big time. most likely we will get to see a change of personnel if he din't bring LFC to at least a 4th place finish.

welcome back to the graeme souness era.

unless he really screwed it up big time. most likely we will get to see a change of personnel if he din't bring LFC to at least a 4th place finish.

Graeme souness era .. errr... the shorts were quite short ar..

SOmetimes I read the threads here and it doesnt mean i dont post anything means I dont come in here.

Whether Manure as u like to call win lose or draw, I am just a spectator; cant do anything about it.

The season is still a long way to go

The cowboys have to pay him 20 million pounds if they sack Rafa.

If u were Rafa will you resign ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    Graeme souness era .. errr... the shorts were quite short ar..

errr... u talking about Souness as player or as manager?

Whether Manure as u like to call win lose or draw, I am just a spectator; cant do anything about it.
    But still can cry if manure loss...

The cowboys have to pay him 20 million pounds if they sack Rafa.

If u were Rafa will you resign ?

Rafa won't resign ... he wants to be sacked...

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    errr... u talking about Souness as player or as manager?
    Both...