Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    he's coming back to help us fight for 4th place finish!

I can see that you are starting to be optimistic

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    You have to fear for LFC
    after this match against manCircle utd, maybe yes.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

wa!!! looks likely we've the perfect errr... ... ... ... combination of destiny?

we're gonna whip manCircle utd's sorry arses!!!!

dun forget to wave the dirty kite g-string

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    I can see that you are starting to be optimistic
    no la. i'm jus.... numbed to the max of the illustrious and mysterious zen-hood status.

nothing fazes me anymore except the sacking of raf999.

tat will kick me alive again!!! HUAT AH!!

BOOMZ!!

dun forget to wave the dirty kite g-string
    that one is zhapchit. i will wave Maggie Q's, Elva Hsiao's, Jeanette Aw's and also... ... ... .. .. . . . . . . . the flavour of the month.... RIS LOW's!!! BOOMZ!!!

Deregistered

Liverpool won 2-0 courtesy of a fine free-kick from Daniel Pacheco and a header from defender Robbie Threlfall from another Pacheco free-kick.

He is not being lined up for a surprise first-team debut against Manchester United on Sunday though, despite Liverpool losing their last four games, including Tuesday's Champions League defeat at home to Lyon.

Player to watch in the near future... he will be the next gerrard. young and talented .

WTFFF... not being lined up for this sunday ? rafa999 want to keep this piece of $20mil gold how long on the bench ?

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Player to watch in the near future... he will be the next gerrard. young and talented .

WTFFF... not being lined up for this sunday ? rafa999 want to keep this piece of $20mil gold how long on the bench ?
    Knowing this mr Rafa,think he's only gonna use him when he kena sacked so he will bring him along to wherever he's dumped at. Which reminds me of Nemeth-our very promising striker who's loaned out when it's obvious we wil need some fire power IF /WHEN Torres is injured. Maybe Voronin,Ngog n El Zhar's partial salary goes to Rafa ,that's why he die die still believe in them

Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    Knowing this mr Rafa,think he's only gonna use him when he kena sacked so he will bring him along to wherever he's dumped at. Which reminds me of Nemeth-our very promising striker who's loaned out when it's obvious we wil need some fire power IF /WHEN Torres is injured. Maybe Voronin,Ngog n El Zhar's partial salary goes to Rafa ,that's why he die die still believe in them

what's wrong with el zhar? have not seen him play much this season leh

are you whitelion is disguise?

how heartening it is to know that we haf zeronin to rely on for goals!!!

how heartening it is to know that we haf zeronin to rely on for goals!!!

dun pray pray, he scored many many goals in bundesliga

Who's White lion?? I watch LFC until bald liaoz ,no more mane

el zhar injured iirc.. i think getting back to full fitness now.

honestly... i dunno what is the problem with Liverpool now. The defence looks out of sorts, maybe carra too old, glen too attacking and Insua too inexp? The midfield also looks lost, Mascherano giving away possessions, Gerrard not on fire and now injured, Aqualiani still injured (maybe he can make the bench this weekend), Luacs.. enuff already...eventhough in one of the articles by Paul Tomkins, Lucas is god-like, making 86 out of 87 passes and many are long, creative passes...

Attack wise, i always think we will suffer because we only have Torres and we have no plan B. no, playing Ngog, babel and kuyt as striker is not plan b.. it's desperation. I wish we still have Crouch so we can mixed it up a little. Or maybe have a speedy player like the Zaver Hines of Westham that can cause panic..

Rafa.. as usual, is erratic. I can understand his decisions to make subs/changes etc.. just cant understand the players he picked to change! also, i feel he is not decisive enough to make changes when it don't work. I see us dropping so many points as the subs came too late to make an impact.

For a very long time...and finally, i say sack Rafa.. He may be good but i really doubt he's good enuff to deliver us the EPL title. Of course, i don't think the team is good enough as well, but we are really underperforming now.

me too. I'm tired of how liverpool is playing now and i have enough of RB.
    and u know wat. i hope liverpool lose to Man U for the coming match. WHY? is time RB to leave.. really, i wanted him to leave. from the days he came till now, the players he have buy was under-performed. i dun understand his formation and first XI... why he love Lucas so much? he cant play at this level.. we have Mascherano who is at the same position as him, why both are playing at the central of the midfield...

a heavy punishment of 1 season hope can bring better future for liverpool
    D90 - Nikkor 18-105mm|Nikkor 50mm f1.8|Tokina 11-16mm f2.8|SB-600
    My Flickr

Well, i don't think the players he bought underperformed as Alonso, Torres, Johnson, Benayoun, Aberloa etc all performed well. But still, i am baffled by his decisions sometimes.

Sad to say,a loss to Manu may be the 'tonic' to boot Rafa out finally for the good if not now,then at the end of the season.

Only Youssi n Gerard attack facing the goal ,literally! The rest all pass here n there ,pass back to defence,midfield blah blah n don;t have the balls to have a crack at goal when running outta space around the penalty box.

Our current predicament's plain for all to see even in out 1st match loss to Spurs. After 5 seasons in charge,all Rafa's got is our present squad which is reed thin.

He's just so safe n stubborn n I;m sure the players are frustrated .Their body language says it all even thru' the TV! Late late substitutions,persistence in zonal marking,bewildering tactics,many wrong purchases,the sale of Alonso,Crouch,Keane,etc are some of the many many things that makes me puke more than the results.He just can't motivate the players n that;s the real worry.

Bad times ahead folks so hang on tight ......YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    Well, i don't think the players he bought underperformed as Alonso, Torres, Johnson, Benayoun, Aberloa etc all performed well. But still, i am baffled by his decisions sometimes.

arbaloa performed well??? only in eyes of rafa

benayoun? a definite starter for me, but even though he has saved our asses many times, rafa choose to start choose lucas, aurelio, kuyt and even babel ahead of him

dunno what to say

so heartening to see everyone rallying behind the club..

i guess its just one of those slum-period for most of the clubs.

Good to see bro Jeff back in here,well, i expect him to be here at this period of time anyway...,typical of manUre fans...

Well,bro Jed mentioned scum..being associated with manure...if u spell it backward...mucs...=manchester united club supporters...

We are afterall LFC fans...lets get behind our team thru these tough times....

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    arbaloa performed well??? only in eyes of rafa

benayoun? a definite starter for me, but even though he has saved our asses many times, rafa choose to start choose lucas, aurelio, kuyt and even babel ahead of him

dunno what to say
    arbeloa is consistent last season...that prompt madrid to also sign him...

i still think Lucas is doing ok...if he cant play at this level,as most people here said,then he certainly cant play at international level with,OMG,brazil...

Aquilani played just 15minutes with the reserve...i think Rafa wants him to play a bit against manure...no point playing him fullgame with the reserve then got him injured again...its just a game for him to get started playing again...warm-up game...

I fear this weekend game will have a huge backlash...manure not playing well but winning while we are certainly not playing well & deserve what we got. Rafa has done well with the players at his dispossal...with alonso gone,my only difference with his tactic is to play SG at alonso position...play benayoun just behind Torres. With Torres out now,i'd play Kuyt there with Johnson at right midfield & Carra at right-back.

Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast