Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Rafa said LFC can make it to sweet 16, that can be true.

If LFC cant make it to sweet 16, then hve to sell players in Jan winter sale and start playing with Mercy born players. This is not a mocking truth, it is the truth
    zai lar. Doraemon FC will sarpork Liverpool with 100mill econs to buy players. Opss wrong thread.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    zai lar. Doraemon FC will sarpork Liverpool with 100mill econs to buy players. Opss wrong thread.
    got $$ oso buy injured chicken.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    got $$ oso buy injured chicken.
    pls bear with Lafa for this season. Must pop champagne once he leave us end of this season. BoomZ!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    pls bear with Lafa for this season. Must pop champagne once he leave us end of this season. BoomZ!!!!
    get ris low to sing us a song!

boomz!

no need Ris Low sing la,lose this weekend we BIG TIME BOOMZ liaoz
    I'm really worried guys!

Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    no need Ris Low sing la,lose this weekend we BIG TIME BOOMZ liaoz
    I'm really worried guys!
    dun watch!!! its a horror movie!!!!

dun watch!!! its a horror movie!!!!
    see liao cannot kun.

Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    Hi Jed,I think u must have misread some of my postings or maybe u can check again cos I don't think I HAD EVER USED AN EXPLETIVE in any of the LFC post unless u consider "Benit-ass" as one.
    My post have always been pretty constructive so please don't mistake me for someone else...........

Cheers
    goon,

Yes, I consider "ass" to be foul language. If I called you an ass then you wouldn't be best pleased and I wouldn't blame you.

I also commented on the rest of your statement which was "Spanish waiter Benit-ass", which is insulting to him not to mention disrespectful to waiters.

I read your follow up posts and explanations about the frustration you felt and I didn't have a problem with those posts at all, and I stated as much in a post, "See goon, I see no problem with your last post."

I suspect the reason you're now annoyed is because I said:

"I think the problem I have is that you can go ahead and criticise and complain if you wish, it's the expletives and unnecessary language that bothers me. Like the f-word, even if it's enthanised as "f-ing". Or degenerating to derogatory language against the manager."

I do apologise and I should clarify that in that situation I was referring to "you" in a general sense, not to you specifically (because at least one other person had used foul language, bleeped or not). But I understand how you might have read it as being specifically direct to you and for that I apologise.

But as stated, "Spanish waiter Benit-ass" is pretty strong and insulting language. But you've explained that and I let it lie.

At any rate I'm done now, you guys can have as much fun tearing your hair out and cussing as you want.

manCircle somehow managed to form circle in moscow and won 1-0!

wat a battle it will be in Anfield on Sunday!

aqualanlan made a successful... DEBUT!!! all for 15mins! song boh???

AQUILANI MAKES LIVERPOOL DEBUT

Posted 21/10/09 21:41

Italian midfielder Alberto Aquilani played for 15 minutes on Wednesday night on his long-awaited Liverpool debut.

The 20million signing from Roma was on the bench for the reserves' home match with Sunderland at Tranmere's Prenton Park.

Liverpool won 2-0 courtesy of a fine free-kick from Daniel Pacheco and a header from defender Robbie Threlfall from another Pacheco free-kick.

But all eyes, including those of co-owner George Gillett, were on Aquilani, who replaced Swedish winger Alex Kacaniklic in the 75th minute.

His contributions to the game included a clever backheel, a couple of neat passes and a stunning cross-field ball, before he disappeared down the tunnel with a broad smile on his face and club doctor Mark Waller's arm around his shoulder.

Aquilani joined Liverpool in August as a replacement for Xabi Alonso, who joined Real Madrid.

But he arrived while still recovering from a summer knee operation and had not kicked a ball in anger for the Reds until tonight.

Benitez admits Aquilani has taken longer to recover than expected, but the 25 year-old had been in full training for a week before the game.

He is not being lined up for a surprise first-team debut against Manchester United on Sunday though, despite Liverpool losing their last four games, including Tuesday's Champions League defeat at home to Lyon.

Went out of Spore last weekend,back yesterday...LFC lost back-to-back games...total of 4...sianz...

But this will be a testing time for everyone concern with LFC...

I'm sure as much as the cursings & swearings,LFC fans will,as always,be behind the team...thats what we are known for...

This weekend playing manure...not the best time to play them...but we start losing games when we were winning...so this game shld be good for the team to start another winning streak...

YNWA

manCircle somehow managed to form circle in moscow and won 1-0!

wat a battle it will be in Anfield on Sunday!
    Now u r optimistic
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Now u r optimistic
    hope srpings eternal. even bro rodz is back.

what haf we to fear?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Went out of Spore last weekend,back yesterday...LFC lost back-to-back games...total of 4...sianz...

But this will be a testing time for everyone concern with LFC...

I'm sure as much as the cursings & swearings,LFC fans will,as always,be behind the team...thats what we are known for...

This weekend playing manure...not the best time to play them...but we start losing games when we were winning...so this game shld be good for the team to start another winning streak...

YNWA
    Wow .. really admire your ultimate faith...

aqualanlan made a successful... DEBUT!!! all for 15mins! song boh???

Wah ... 15mins only... very the SONG..

20mil / 15mins .. like more than 1mil per minute.

what haf we to fear?
    Nothing to fear

since bro Jed is not going to the game at Anfield this week, we just need bro Kelccm to go sleep early, bro Rodz to start cheering and bro cheesecake to start waving his dirty kite g-string. Even jeff gorgor is here....

we will kick the sorry asses (errr, bro Jed, is this too explicit? ) of those circle-forming manUre players

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    we will kick the sorry asses (errr, bro Jed, is this too explicit? ) of those circle-forming manUre players
    No no no no no no no. You want to insult the scum you be my guest (ahem, I am not in any way condoning the use of foul or offensive language).

And yes, I won't be there this weekend. But then I wasn't at Fiorentina or Chelsea either.

what haf we to fear?
    You have to fear for LFC
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    Wah ... 15mins only... very the SONG..

20mil / 15mins .. like more than 1mil per minute.
    he's coming back to help us fight for 4th place finish!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Nothing to fear

since bro Jed is not going to the game at Anfield this week, we just need bro Kelccm to go sleep early, bro Rodz to start cheering and bro cheesecake to start waving his dirty kite g-string. Even jeff gorgor is here....

wa!!! looks likely we've the perfect errr... ... ... ... combination of destiny?

we're gonna whip manCircle utd's sorry arses!!!!

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast