Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    Well, I probably won't be there at the weekend, so we'll beat Man U.

Go hit the bookies now!

FWIW I also thought Martin Kelly looked good out of position at right back.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (41) next season, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

we need bro Cheesecake to start waving his dirty kite red g-string
    bobian liao. need to ask my gf elva hsiao and take her red g-string and start waving liao.

final speshow move liao!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    bobian liao. need to ask my gf elva hsiao and take her red g-string and start waving liao.

final speshow move liao!

u mean elvin?

Am I seeing Blackpool playing or Liverpool???

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    we'll win the league!

My faith is not so high...

S-League probably can...

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    Am I seeing Blackpool playing or Liverpool???

May be colour blind...

Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    See goon, I see no problem with your last post. And having had a little think about it, I think I know what annoyed me so much reading some of the earlier posts. Aided by a one line post in this thread that simplified everything.

I think the problem I have is that you can go ahead and criticise and complain if you wish, it's the expletives and unnecessary language that bothers me. Like the f-word, even if it's enthanised as "f-ing". Or degenerating to derogatory language against the manager.

I love Liverpool Football Club. In the same way I love people close to me. If they screw up I might criticise them, but I wouldn't even remotely dream of using foul language or expletives against them, behind their back or not.

I also happen to support a rugby club, something to do with having worked for them for the last nine years. For the last few years we've been relegation candidates, and we've waited a fair while to win a game this season. Our first was a scrappy two point victory last weekend against a team we were expected to beat handily. Today we thumped a (not very good) team 45-3 for our first home win of the season. Good grief it feels good. Okay so we're still second from bottom in the league cause today was a European jaunt, but while I think our play has been awful for a fair amount of the season, I don't think the coach or players have ever been, in the style of some of the language here, "lazy f-ers and fat arse good for nothings just collecting their paycheck." Or something to that effect.
    Hi Jed,I think u must have misread some of my postings or maybe u can check again cos I don't think I HAD EVER USED AN EXPLETIVE in any of the LFC post unless u consider "Benit-ass" as one.
    My post have always been pretty constructive so please don't mistake me for someone else...........

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    Hi Jed,I think u must have misread some of my postings or maybe u can check again cos I don't think I HAD EVER USED AN EXPLETIVE in any of the LFC post unless u consider "Benit-ass" as one.
    My post have always been pretty constructive so please don't mistake me for someone else...........

Cheers

we all love LFC
    some of us are just more vulgar, especially the 18 yo.

we express our love and support in our different ways (like bro cheesecake and his dirty kite G string, bro Rodz and his blind faith in lucas and whitelion's love-hate relationship with el zhar....)

recently, we all vomit blood together

but above all

You'll Never Walk Alone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we all love LFC
    some of us are just more vulgar, especially the 18 yo.

we express our love and support in our different ways (like bro cheesecake and his dirty kite G string, bro Rodz and his blind faith in lucas and whitelion's love-hate relationship with el zhar....)

recently, we all vomit blood together

but above all

You'll Never Walk Alone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bro,u r right. We all love LFC so that's why some of our comments may come in as a bit more "rough" n crude. It's an emotional subject. After all football is more important than life and death hehe.

We, LFC fans never walk alone!

u mean elvin?
    u 18yo oso need speshow glasses to read liao!

Bro,u r right. We all love LFC so that's why some of our comments may come in as a bit more "rough" n crude. It's an emotional subject. After all football is more important than life and death hehe.

We, LFC fans never walk alone!
    actually hor, i'm ready for the battle against manCircle Utd.

i feel that we can spring a surprise on those sorry arses who enjoy forming circles!

Cheers
    paiseh, i always use expletives such as KKJ, kuniang, tamade, wangbadan, k**.. etc.

but it is while watching 'live' mah..

but if u see me in real person, i m even more crude n vulgar with a beer belly to boot! WOOOO!!!!!

1-2 at anfield!!

walau!

SONG BO!!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    1-2 at anfield!!

walau!

SONG BO!!
    SIBEH SIBEH SONG!!!

SIBEH SIBEH SONG!!!

SIBEH SIBEH SONG!!!
    I really pray PRAY real hard

I really pray PRAY real hard
    not hard enuff leh... hahahaha

actually hor, i'm ready for the battle against manCircle Utd.

i feel that we can spring a surprise on those sorry arses who enjoy forming circles!
    Zai
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Zai
    glad u're with us on this one jeff gorgor!

dun hide in the closet anymore!

glad u're with us on this one jeff gorgor!

dun hide in the closet anymore!
    Rafa said LFC can make it to sweet 16, that can be true.

If LFC cant make it to sweet 16, then hve to sell players in Jan winter sale and start playing with Mercy born players. This is not a mocking truth, it is the truth
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast