Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Kranji Resort

  1. #1

    Default Kranji Resort

    Anyone stayed in Kranji resort before? Thinking of going there to have my kid's birthday celebration. Seems kinda ulu though.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    lost in translation
    Posts
    907

    Default Re: Kranji Resort

    yap... its quite ulu...
    "camcount" freeze, till Dec 2011

  3. #3
    Senior Member limwhow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Life revolves arOnd East Coast
    Posts
    7,049

    Default Re: Kranji Resort

    Quote Originally Posted by KY1977 View Post
    Anyone stayed in Kranji resort before? Thinking of going there to have my kid's birthday celebration. Seems kinda ulu though.
    Where is this resort?
    And what facilities do they have there?
    If it is quietly ulu, it may actually be a good thing.
    You booked through where?

  4. #4
    Member Cartman2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    1,732

    Default Re: Kranji Resort

    Looks good..you haven't been to a crappy chalet till you've been to Aloha Changi's terraces

  5. #5

    Default Re: Kranji Resort

    Quote Originally Posted by limwhow View Post
    Where is this resort?
    And what facilities do they have there?
    If it is quietly ulu, it may actually be a good thing.
    You booked through where?
    Its in Lim Chu Kang area. The details are in their website.

    http://www.dkranji.com.sg/

    Was hoping to get some feedback on their facility/service.

  6. #6
    Senior Member velasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    PARISris , Singapore
    Posts
    2,627

    Default Re: Kranji Resort

    Quote Originally Posted by Cartman2000 View Post
    Looks good..you haven't been to a crappy chalet till you've been to Aloha Changi's terraces
    Is it really that bad? I had a satisfying stay there last year. And its so close to Changi Boardwalk which is a plus.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Kranji Resort

    Quote Originally Posted by KY1977 View Post
    Anyone stayed in Kranji resort before? Thinking of going there to have my kid's birthday celebration. Seems kinda ulu though.
    please dont bother.

    went there, stayed there.
    all i can say is, save your $.

    nothing to do.nothing to eat other their restaurants.

    unless you want to go and relax and stare at blank.
    else, save up to stay in somewhere else like changi village hotel.
    http://www.changivillage.com.sg/

  8. #8
    Senior Member limwhow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Life revolves arOnd East Coast
    Posts
    7,049

    Default Re: Kranji Resort

    Quote Originally Posted by KY1977 View Post
    Its in Lim Chu Kang area. The details are in their website.

    http://www.dkranji.com.sg/

    Was hoping to get some feedback on their facility/service.
    Thanks for telling me, KY1977.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Kranji Resort

    Quote Originally Posted by limwhow View Post
    Thanks for telling me, KY1977.
    No worries, mate.

    Thanks jeanie for your info.

  10. #10
    Member watsup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Little Red Dot
    Posts
    347

    Default Re: Kranji Resort

    from the title i tot the resort = saf's detention barrack..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •