Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: 4 billion posts?

  1. #1
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default 4 billion posts?

    A new bug??



    5 new billionaire posters...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  2. #2
    Member adorable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bury Road
    Posts
    229

    Default Re: 4 billion posts?

    those joined in 2008 can clock 4bn posts?

  3. #3
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: 4 billion posts?

    Quote Originally Posted by adorable View Post
    those joined in 2008 can clock 4bn posts?
    which is why I believe there is a glitch in the system...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  4. #4
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: 4 billion posts?

    ah zac chong post count izit? I tot snr member already don't bother this thing liao..

    this is kind of robot in the system, not a real person, afaik, the only highest post counts is still the one who start the BBB.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  5. #5

    Default Re: 4 billion posts?

    it's been around for a while.

    i think there is a glitch somewhere, i can't remember how i got these 18K+ posts..

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: 4 billion posts?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    it's been around for a while.

    i think there is a glitch somewhere, i can't remember how i got these 18K+ posts..
    you are the glitch LOL

  7. #7

    Default Re: 4 billion posts?

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    you are the glitch LOL
    in the matrix?

    so do i have to follow a white rabbit?

    i think i only have a white koala to follow.

  8. #8
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: 4 billion posts?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    in the matrix?

    so do i have to follow a white rabbit?

    i think i only have a white koala to follow.



    zzzzzzzzzzzzz white koala

  9. #9
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: 4 billion posts?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    in the matrix?

    so do i have to follow a white rabbit?

    i think i only have a white koala to follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    zzzzzzzzzzzzz white koala
    White meh??

    I tot dark grey...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  10. #10
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: 4 billion posts?

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    ah zac chong post count izit? I tot snr member already don't bother this thing liao..

    this is kind of robot in the system, not a real person, afaik, the only highest post counts is still the one who start the BBB.
    No lah... just checking the post count for fun... and found this.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  11. #11
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: 4 billion posts?

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    No lah... just checking the post count for fun... and found this.
    aiya, human can not fight with robot wan,

    everyday don't need to sleep, don't need to sh1t also can not make so many posts..

    hey, don't pray pray hor, don't go everywhere and post bbb, after later kena RIP and lost all the post counts than don't complain hor..
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  12. #12
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: 4 billion posts?

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    aiya, human can not fight with robot wan,

    everyday don't need to sleep, don't need to sh1t also can not make so many posts..

    hey, don't pray pray hor, don't go everywhere and post bbb, after later kena RIP and lost all the post counts than don't complain hor..
    Hahaha... I remember the ONE.... wonder where he go now..
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: 4 billion posts?

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    aiya, human can not fight with robot wan,
    can can...u never watch the Tiger Beer advertisement meh..XMM for the win. robot short circuit..just like how pple nose bleed

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •