Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Li Jia Wei's Son to be Singaporean

Default Re: Li Jia Wei's Son to be Singaporean

Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    i really dun get the long running joke abt green tea and large prints.
    someone did that to xmm...

buy green tea and give them large prints.. shower them with love!

That's why usually gals dump their boyfriends during army. They won't wait, they can't wait, there're more 'mature and stable' mates out there to milk. You can see this happening especially during BMT or the course of NS. The guys almost reacted all differently. Some purposely injure themselves, some tried committing suicide. Can't really blame them, the young folks are almost always more passionate than the older ones. Don't blame us for the falling birth rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84 View Post
    imagine your ex of the same age, have 2 years of career advancement which is already ahead of you, that alone is a sour feeling to stomach...

talk about keeping up with the jones...
    Tum podem extulit horridulum...日出東方﹐唯我不敗。

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84 View Post
    now that you mentioned this point, ever think that later he got his mother genes become national table tennis player under 18....by then confirm can siam NS liao.
    are you sure national player can siam NS

if it makes u a better person, it wouldnt be a waste of time.
    ya NS make a better man, many of 2nd gen PR friends sian NS by becoming 1st gen PR by applying PR by their capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by guanlim View Post
    Sorry if OT but considering this being a photography forum, why didn't the photographer adjust for white balance in the photo? I know most press photographers shoot JPEG, but shouldn't he or she has adjusted for WB before shooting?
    depends on the mood the photographer/editor wants to portray..after the photographer puts the photos into the database, what happens to it depends on the editor
    eat. drink. shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Jukon View Post
    are you sure national player can siam NS

ya NS make a better man, many of 2nd gen PR friends sian NS by becoming 1st gen PR by applying PR by their capacity.
    of course. that talented boy can play for table-teniss for national team, then can apply off / leave to play for the country. most of the time, he would be away for training. till then, u won't even know he ROD liao

May be he'll go overseas after his diploma or A' levels and swop his citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by eyes View Post
    May be he'll go overseas after his diploma or A' levels and swop his citizenship.
    you do notice that any person can do that.

so there is no need to target this particular person just by nature of who his parents are.

the best part is, he's only just born, and already here you are postulating what he'll be doing nearly 10+ years down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    someone did that to xmm...

buy green tea and give them large prints.. shower them with love!
    sounds nice.

sounds nice.
    wait your wife smack you.

or post comments on a internet forum commenting that maybe you'll go overseas and swop your citizenship after you make your first million

I'm not targeting the boy. I'm targeting the free lunch attitude.

you do notice that any person can do that.

so there is no need to target this particular person just by nature of who his parents are.

the best part is, he's only just born, and already here you are postulating what he'll be doing nearly 10+ years down the road.

I'm not targeting the boy. I'm targeting the free lunch attitude.
    which may or may not apply to this particular family.

you reek of an aura of xenophobia. not every foreigner coming to singapore has a free lunch attitude. each and every one of them are individuals. speaking of them as if they were a group of sheep that did the same thing uniformly or display the same attitudes just because you have a bone to pick.. that reflects a lot about yourself.

wait your wife smack you.

or post comments on a internet forum commenting that maybe you'll go overseas and swop your citizenship after you make your first million
    i probably will migrate eventually. i don't owe the government anything to stay on here.

Have you ever read Ghandi? What makes you think I'm Xenophobic? Have you no love for this country and what its constitution promises it's citizenry? Do you pay for your equipment only to have someone else to use them? Where's your stance on justice and equality? What do you believe in in being a citizen? If we cannot use an event as an example, how would you present the case. Can I be justifiable in complaining my chicken rice is bad to the hawker without citing what caused that opinion. Your eagerness to present yourself as an impartial judge only comes undone the moment you speak- unless you begin to tell others what you said is not your opinion- which I don't think so.

which may or may not apply to this particular family.

you reek of an aura of xenophobia. not every foreigner coming to singapore has a free lunch attitude. each and every one of them are individuals. speaking of them as if they were a group of sheep that did the same thing uniformly or display the same attitudes just because you have a bone to pick.. that reflects a lot about yourself.

i probably will migrate eventually. i don't owe the government anything to stay on here.
    that, is also your choice.

and a choice that many singapore-born, singapore-bred citizens make.
    Last edited by night86mare; 16th October 2009 at 07:17 PM.

That's why usually gals dump their boyfriends during army. They won't wait, they can't wait, there're more 'mature and stable' mates out there to milk. You can see this happening especially during BMT or the course of NS. The guys almost reacted all differently. Some purposely injure themselves, some tried committing suicide. Can't really blame them, the young folks are almost always more passionate than the older ones. Don't blame us for the falling birth rates.
    That's why I always say we need gals in the army.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234