Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The eerie camp in Tekong

Default Re: The eerie camp in Tekong

Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post
    OMG!! Yes...it's the block! when u facing the block in front, the toilet at your left on the 6th floor..was the one i almost saw something. wats actually happen in this block? don't tell me this the block whom the guy jumped off...

Ya the guy i mention in my previous post jump off at the corner landed somewhere behind the block 'A' in front of the block on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by lioneldude View Post
    Yeah, and speaking abt Ba Kwa, my BMT bunk mate brought Ba Kwa when he booked in. He kana pneumonia and was sick for 5 days. End up out of course.
    ? A few of us guys brought ba kwa outfield to field camp sites 3, brunei laikun and the jungles of borneo.. all without incident for a few trips already.. I say it's just psychological..

Quote Originally Posted by velasco View Post
    How do you ALMOST saw something? You have a premonition that you will see something but didnt?
    don't think so lol. Juz a very strong feeling something would appear. no big deal as i could be wrong.

tat time my company occupied from the 1st floor to 5th. my plattoon and i was on the 5th, so 6th floor is empty. one morning, our toilet was too crowded so i went to 6th floor alone to brush my teeth. when i started to brush my teeth...from the mirror i can see there were 6 or 7 cubicle (from the nearest to the furthest) with doors fully opened, except the last one, fully closed. if i can remember correctly, the door is design in such a way tat either it's fully open or fully closed (locked). but i don't care and just carry on washing my face..half way washing, i opened my eyes abit...i saw the last door fully open...then a very eerie and certain feeling was telling me that something was going to appear on the mirror. my mind was telling me to 'run'. i finished up washing asap and ran to the door without looking back. i'm quite sure there's no wind or anyone in tat toilet. maybe i should go back and take a look at the last cubicle?

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Ya the guy i mention in my previous post jump off at the corner landed somewhere behind the block 'A' in front of the block on the right.
    *faint* don't scare me. everything u say matches mine lol. but i was in the 6th floor left corner toilet then.

Quote Originally Posted by hongwen37 View Post
    hey.. You saw alot of priests from different religions blessing the area?
    yep. there's a ceremony as my batch is the 1st to move in (i think) after the renovation. all of us need to left our room and assemble at the parade square. when we went back to our room...there's lots of rice on the floor.

4) There were stories that numerous recruits jumped off the building throughout the course of history... Somemore, it's sixth floor... Maybe they were the cause of all these sightings?
    6th floor again...

Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post
    *faint* don't scare me. everything u say matches mine lol. but i was in the 6th floor left corner toilet then.
    Another case?

What about the story of the PTE statue that march around the parade square in the middle of the night? Then when they promote him to CPL he didnt go round to scare people. Which camp is that?

Which era are you guys from.. haha
    Yes it is still called rocky hill camp.. it belongs to school 1 in BMTC..
    rocky hill camp houses 3 companies.. Quebec, Yankee and Zulu..
    yup.. just a little update..
    Huh? What Goes Here..?

Quote Originally Posted by Tzzw86 View Post
    Im from 2002-2004. That time it was SISPEC.

i was there around 2001...left like 1 mth from passing out from pasir lebar SISPEC. then kena posted to tekong there (1 mth) for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzzw86 View Post
    U should be after my era?

Was there camp 3 july'95 to sept'95 and went back to camp 2 for abt 2-3 days in '96 for Our Recce Coy's survival course!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    U should be after my era?

Was there camp 3 july'95 to sept'95 and went back to camp 2 for abt 2-3 days in '96 for Our Recce Coy's survival course!
    now no more survival course lor... no more special treatment from commando WO
    now conducted by SMI... its like theory lesson i was told... knn i go through for nothing...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    now no more survival course lor... no more special treatment from commando WO
    now conducted by SMI... its like theory lesson i was told... knn i go through for nothing...
    So good! then my 2IC kena Jelly Can PT for nothing lor ... then rest kena wacked for nothing n some tio chase by 2 the police dogs they are so huge man almost up to waist level went on their fours!

Anyway i only on the sideline watch the 'play' goes by! watch from survival course to capture to escaped to rescue Drama man!

eh, sound like some 'stories' i heard before leh..

c'mon....let's CSI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12