Thread: AA battery casing

Default AA battery casing

I forgot to ask East Gear when I purchased 4 Sanyo 2300 series batteries.. Any where I can get it at low price?

cost about a dollar per case. Eastgear might sell it seperately or you can go to Paya Lebar. the building with the mechmaster. There's a shop there that sells casings. ITs on the 2nd floor.

east gear no stock.. den they say they sell to the corner shop, den i went, 2.50 so LL i bought 2, 5 bucks...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    east gear no stock.. den they say they sell to the corner shop, den i went, 2.50 so LL i bought 2, 5 bucks...
    woah! so ex

Quote Originally Posted by tmc17479
    cost about a dollar per case. Eastgear might sell it seperately or you can go to Paya Lebar. the building with the mechmaster. There's a shop there that sells casings. ITs on the 2nd floor.
    Hi TMC17479,

Errrm.... can be a bit more specific on the location eg. wat street or near which area (eg. Aljunied MRT or Lion City Hotel)?

Paya Lebar is quite big and I dun think my other half likes it if I tell her I'm going to Geylang to look for cover....

How much are they selling the AA covers for? If got their company name, even better, since can call them direct and ask instead of going down there to find no stock oso.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Wah pian, ex you oso buy. IMO, should not buy first as it is not a need rather a want. So many years I oso didn't use battery casing, good to have kinda kind of things. Anyway you brought it!

I am always trying to break in between Need and Want, a bowl of rice is a need but hamburger is a want leh ....
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by jmi
    Hi TMC17479,

Errrm.... can be a bit more specific on the location eg. wat street or near which area (eg. Aljunied MRT or Lion City Hotel)?

Paya Lebar is quite big and I dun think my other half likes it if I tell her I'm going to Geylang to look for cover....

How much are they selling the AA covers for? If got their company name, even better, since can call them direct and ask instead of going down there to find no stock oso.

Thanks in advance.

I have no relation with this shop, but have experienced good service from them

511 Guillermard Road
    GrandLink Square
    #02-10
    Tel: 6745 8230
    Location and opening hours HERE

Quote Originally Posted by nokin
    I have no relation with this shop, but have experienced good service from them

511 Guillermard Road
    GrandLink Square
    #02-10
    Tel: 6745 8230
    Location and opening hours HERE
    Thanks Nokin!! Much appreciate it!