Thread: Give me some comment for the photo that i took on asia autosalon 2009 i am a newbie

Default Give me some comment for the photo that i took on asia autosalon 2009 i am a newbie

Please give me some comment on the photo that i took on the asia autosalon 2009

Default Re: Give me some comment for the photo that i took on asia autosalon 2009 i am a newb

Quote Originally Posted by melvinyeo View Post
    Please give me some comment on the photo that i took on the asia autosalon 2009

Hi melvinyeo, your car shots are nice. I find them attractive and attention grabbing. However, the shots of the two models have just slight deficiencies. The one above, she is acting naturally cute. Good opportune moment to capture her expression. somehow I find her skin tone a little darker, and the exposure also a little under. I was looking carefully at her eyes for the sharpness that comes with portraits, but don't seem to find it there.

This one above, the sharpness around her eyes is not sufficient. Her expression perhaps at that moment of clicking the shutter, appears a little strain. And her skin tone is similarly a little to yellow, and a little dark.

melvinyeo, hope you don't mind me being straight forward. These are all but my personal humble opinion.

Default Re: Give me some comment for the photo that i took on asia autosalon 2009 i am a newb

thank you limwhow for giving me comment. Telling the true this is my very 1st time taking model in a car show because i have no one to teach me and i don't even dare to ask the model to let me take photo. I really hope some one will gulid me along and teach me how to take a good photo. I hold a Canon 450D DSLR for about 1 year already and i don't really know how to take a good photo.
    Anyway thank limwhow for giving me comment on my photo that i took thank you very much.

Shoot more, perhaps join the outings available in CS.Practise makes perfect.Anyway your
    first picture's framing is alright and you have managed to freeze her lovely smile albeit no eye contact.
    Last edited by Zeisser; 13th October 2009 at 06:10 AM.
    5D/5D3/Zeiss/28-85/100 F2/200 F4/50 F1.4/70-200/24-85/85 F1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeisser/

Welcome to CS

Wrong place to post here. You should post them in the respective photos gallery section

Blog Entries

please post your images in the respective gallery
    thread closed