Hi, I just got myself a Digi-Cabi DHC-60 dry cabinet a few days ago and it's my first time using a dry cab. I just have a few questions on the operation of this DHC series and would like to check if it is functioning properly.
After a few days of operation, here are my observations:
1) I initially set the RH% to maintain 45%. At this time, the LCD blue light is on and both the red and green LED light inside the cab is on too.
2) At 43%, the blue LCD light turned off. The green LED light was turned off too. Now, only the red LED light is lit.
3) From 43% reading, the RH% is slowly going up again. After 10 mins, the RH reading went up to 47% and at this time, the blue LCD and the green LED light turned on again. Red LED is still on.
4) The RH reading now slowly goes down again. It took around 20-30 minutes for the RH reading to go down from 47% to 43% before the blue LCD and green LED are turned off again.
5) Numbers (3) and (4) now is a repeated cycle.
So basically, my questions are:
a) Based on my observations, is my dry cabinet functioning properly?
b) After the green LED and blue LCD lights are turned off at 43%, is it normal for the RH to go up to 47% in just 10 minutes?
Thanks in advance!