Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why I don't like children?

Default Re: Why I don't like children?

Quote Originally Posted by hobbit6003 View Post
    Are you making a pre-emptive justification for not being able to get married or have a kid?

TS is probably single.
    Last edited by Jix; 12th October 2009 at 04:00 PM.

Well....if you can't beat them...while don't you join them?

Agagagoogoo...

its a cycle...last time we torture others when we are still a kid, now they torture us...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post
    I don't know why but i find them annoying...just one glance will give me headache.
    Anyone just like me?
    When you're 80 years old and the children have grown up to support you, you won't find them annoying.

I don't know why but i find them annoying...just one glance will give me headache.
    Anyone just like me?
    Are you single?

Your perception will change from your first glance, when you got your own child, , believe me.

yes i'm single but i'm quite old liao. i hope i will change but until now having a child will be a missionary thing to me. though i loves babies...

i can still remember when i was in kindergarten...very discipline and quiet one (i was a dumb kid maybe). i can sit down one corner playing my toy cars for hours, anything happens i would juz cried in silent mode. but my mum always cane me (bad mood i think) until my legs got marks..then go school always in shame. since i'm a sensitive person, it hurt me alot tat time.

yes mum, i can still remember what you did to me last time. want to cane...better make sure you have a good reason and make sure your kids understand why.

i don't think this have anything to do with why i hate children, since it will make no sense.
    most children are simply too playful for a quiet person like me to handle. oh...but i loves dogs....calm dogs lol.
    Last edited by baggiolee; 12th October 2009 at 04:53 PM.

yes i'm single but i'm quite old liao. i hope i will change but until now having a child will be a missionary thing to me. though i loves babies...

i can still remember when i was in kindergarten...very discipline and quiet one (i was a dumb kid maybe). i can sit down one corner playing my toy cars for hours, anything happens i would juz cried in silent mode. but my mum always cane me (bad mood i think) until my legs got marks..then go school always in shame. since i'm a sensitive person, it hurt me alot tat time.

yes mum, i can still remember what you did to me last time. want to cane...better make sure you have a good reason and make sure your kids understand why.

i don't think this have anything to do with why i hate children, since it will make no sense.
    most children are simply too playful for a quiet person like me to handle. oh...but i loves dogs....calm dogs lol.
    not sure have your heard about the Chinese saying: Your character are determined when your are three years old.

whatever you do, thinking, behave, all can be explained. believe it or not? is up to you.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

LOL. ya when i ask my male friends, "You like babies?"
    they will say, "Ya, so long they don't cry or sh*t.."

i think same goes for you =)
    but i really love kids i think the noisier the better. won't want a bloody quiet kid that's so damn boring.
    and i love noisy dogs too! all my dogs were damn noisy...... =D

Children gives JOY to our life. They are unpredictable. Raising a child changes our boring routine of WORK-HOME-PARTY-SHOPPING to a different level. They will cry, laugh, give problems, fall in love and that makes life EXCITING.

For me, I'm still learning to like them ...

Im single too...
    Like TS, I cannot stand noisy children...

but if the child was mine, i guess I would be more tolerant...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12