Thread: ok ok... don't adjust your monitor colours...

Default ok ok... don't adjust your monitor colours...

... because the colours were these vibrant and the red was that bloody!

" Gloucestershire Aboretum "

the first shot's intrigueing... reminded me very much of the chinese flick HERO where Maggie Chung and Zhang Zi Yi were fighting it out amongst falling clumps of the smae coloured autumn leaves....

have any shots in stark contrast (single yellow on bg of reds or vice versa?)

Pic #1 & #4 are excellent as usual. The rest seems pretty much "normal" (as compared to your other images) ...

regards
    ..NuTs..

Quote Originally Posted by SniperD
    the first shot's intrigueing... reminded me very much of the chinese flick HERO where Maggie Chung and Zhang Zi Yi were fighting it out amongst falling clumps of the smae coloured autumn leaves....

have any shots in stark contrast (single yellow on bg of reds or vice versa?)
    ya, HERO have got some stunning Autumn fighting scenes. Every scene and angle were so beautifully done to perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts
    Pic #1 & #4 are excellent as usual. The rest seems pretty much "normal" (as compared to your other images) ...

regards
    ..NuTs..
    Agree with you that few of those are really normal...

but was trying to do a little bit of photo esssay here by enclosing some close-up and wide angle shots to introduce diversity and variety.

Dame, thought I can get away with it by choosing some of my 2nd or 3rd graded pictures and then pass them all off as top-graded stuffs.

People in CS are so critical nowadays...

I like the last pic best. Its so surreal...nice curves of the trees trunks were well captured.