Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe what your dreams tell you?

Default Re: Do you believe what your dreams tell you?

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Hmmmmm....

one of my recurring dreams was about me falling off the Benjamin sheares bridge... Not a good sign, right?

Falling into water is good sign wat.... heh

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    really?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Sammy sammy sammy and his wet dreams!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Sammy sammy sammy and his wet dreams!
    dirty old man needs a wash

Topless aunty car-wash make Sammyboi go BOOMZ!

I thought dreams are opposite of a coming prediction???

I heard that people dream of things they fear. It is troubles or joy that causes dreams...

my dream tell me to go back to sleep

sermeiren86
    Guests

Er.... kind of.... especially when there are deja vu.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Not good if you're sleeping on a waterbed and waking up finding it having a big leak.

I do believe dreams are real and I had experienced dreams that came real.

Believe me or not but when I was younger, I used to have weird dreams. Dreams that have "no head no tail" Example is like in my dream I will be in a certain place, I can remember it like a very short video clip a few seconds only. sometimes a few months later, I will be seeing this same scene in real life. everything is exactly the same as in my dream. It happens to me for many times. This type of dreams is unlike nightmare or fantasies. it is only a short flash and whenever I had this type of dream, I will know it will happen in real life sooner or later. only thing is I cant tell when it will happens.

It got me thinking that we are just living on someone or something's plan. Like we are already programed to do this and that.

There is still one dream that occurs over and over again some 30 years ago that did not happens in real life yet. It was after i had this recurring dream that I had all these strange dreams. I dunno if I tell it out will change anything in my life or not.... Should I say it out?

I'm serious and telling the truth... not a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by DeSwitch View Post

Believe me or not but when I was younger, I used to have weird dreams. Dreams that have "no head no tail" Example is like in my dream I will be in a certain place, I can remember it like a very short video clip a few seconds only. sometimes a few months later, I will be seeing this same scene in real life. everything is exactly the same as in my dream. It happens to me for many times. This type of dreams is unlike nightmare or fantasies. it is only a short flash and whenever I had this type of dream, I will know it will happen in real life sooner or later. only thing is I cant tell when it will happens.

It got me thinking that we are just living on someone or something's plan. Like we are already programed to do this and that.

There is still one dream that occurs over and over again some 30 years ago that did not happens in real life yet. It was after i had this recurring dream that I had all these strange dreams. I dunno if I tell it out will change anything in my life or not.... Should I say it out?

you are not alone. i experienced it too.

Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    Thanks. At least now I know I'm not going bonkers.

Me too........

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien View Post
    I don't think you want to know, you would be in for a surprise!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    I want to know, i want to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Me too........
    Actually, me too.

It kinda like...hmm...you are doing something, then suddenly, the scenes and how you are going to react seems familiar.

Deja Vu yea?

But the strange part is, as i grow older, such anticipations don't work. The initial happenings and scenes are the same, but my anticipation of the next scene, didn't turn out the way it is.

Serious too. Not joking.

But Deswitch, your that dream over and over again for 30 years... sounds like scary leh.

sometime is becos you are repeating the thing you doing before so you remember last time you did it before. Ha ha.. same scene and reaction are familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by Nmadness View Post
    sometime is becos you are repeating the thing you doing before so you remember last time you did it before. Ha ha.. same scene and reaction are familiar.
    Its not the same as repeating the things we do. Most of the dreams that turn to reality only happens once.

another example... I get this flash of walking in an unknown place, saw a guy with yellow shirt walk past me. thats all. Later in real life, I will be at this place and the same guy with the yellow shirt walk past me. Everything is the same as the dream. Just like watching a video clip. Most of these dreams do not mean anything to me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    I want to know, i want to know!

Actually, me too.

It kinda like...hmm...you are doing something, then suddenly, the scenes and how you are going to react seems familiar.

Deja Vu yea?

But the strange part is, as i grow older, such anticipations don't work. The initial happenings and scenes are the same, but my anticipation of the next scene, didn't turn out the way it is.

Serious too. Not joking.

But Deswitch, your that dream over and over again for 30 years... sounds like scary leh.

Wah, you still go an anticipate what the next scene is going to be. I just get used to it and ignore it because most of the dreams are quite meaninglesss to me. The recurring dream I had 30 yrs ago only last for a few years... had not had this dream anymore. But its quite a strange and funny dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Do you believe what your dreams tell you?
    Yes. Only 1 time 4 digit came out third prize. I forgotten what is the number already, and I just missed the 1 last digit number. EG: I dreamt 3310, came out 3311 THIRD PRIZE
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    correct, now my dreams are mostly craps

Quote Originally Posted by Nmadness View Post
    nah its different.

way back in my primary sch days, i already dreamt of the campsite (in thailand, kanchanaburi), that i will be posted to during my ns days. and at that age, NS is still so far away so i could not be day dreaming about it then cause it to appear in my dreams.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast