Thread: Abusing Priority Seat in MRT and drinking Coke

Default Abusing Priority Seat in MRT and drinking Coke

Seen this too often?

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/st...hese_guys.html

Interesting statement in the article:
    "He is educated enough to understand what is written in the papers, but not the signs in the train -- a sad truth!"

Default Re: Abusing Priority Seat in MRT and drinking Coke

haha..how abt eating chicken rice? u shld see that one....and smoking at the platform?my sis saw chicken rice and i saw smoking twice at redhill platform...some chinaman...train coming he flicks it out

SMRT should implement a "bao toh" and get rewarded system!

Quote Originally Posted by lioneldude View Post
    We do not need more Orwellian policies.
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

the girl's stupid.
    all she needs to do is tell them politely to not do what they're doing.Sometimes all people need is abit of gentle embarrassment.

Singapore would be a better place if people would actually take action during situations instead of going on STOMP and complaining.

agreed, i once encounter a teenage standing inside a crowded train and he was munching away his bread, everyone can smell his food but no one want to ask him to stop until I tab his shoulder and told him off. He then quickly keep his bread and pretend nothing happen. Sad to say, SG ppl are too "mind their own business" that they prefer to endure those crap and then complain inside fourm or coffee shop.

yar we rather Suffer In Silence...

I think there is a clip in youtube about a female clipping her toe nails in MRT.

Quote Originally Posted by mattlock View Post

Singapore would be a better place if people would actually take action during situations instead of going on STOMP and complaining.
    it's part of that

"hey i need more people on my side" mentality

unfortunately, sometimes, quantity doesn't mean anything

Quote Originally Posted by lioneldude View Post
    Agree !!
    Now people bao toh just to feed their own sense of righteous indignation. Money will put an interesting spin on things.

read at the comment at stomp... or ok... i paste it here for u all to see...

"i was there in the train when this happened. actually, it wasn't any of those guys can drink n newspaper. actually it belongs to an old chinese man and he left it there when he alighted. the stomper who posted this must be someone who wanted attention n thus snap this picture discreetly! stomper jc, u're so pathetic!"

well, wat i think its make some sense, but the comment is still questionable...

and if its really not his... and the malay guy just so happen to be kind enough to pick it up and throw it away... will the person write and even worst stomp about it, making use of it and say its his...

alot of post from stomp is really just based on one person point of view...
    ztphotography
    Nikon D90 | Nikon D600 | Canon ixus 120IS

all the BS enforcement by SMRT is over, back to SLEEP MODE...I guess after this STOMP posting....SMRT will wake up again....

the sign board is "no burger"

Quote Originally Posted by skyguy View Post
    read at the comment at stomp... or ok... i paste it here for u all to see...

"i was there in the train when this happened. actually, it wasn't any of those guys can drink n newspaper. actually it belongs to an old chinese man and he left it there when he alighted. the stomper who posted this must be someone who wanted attention n thus snap this picture discreetly! stomper jc, u're so pathetic!"

well, wat i think its make some sense, but the comment is still questionable...

and if its really not his... and the malay guy just so happen to be kind enough to pick it up and throw it away... will the person write and even worst stomp about it, making use of it and say its his...

alot of post from stomp is really just based on one person point of view...
    Wa... Poor guys.. Yuan wang.