Thread: Penumbra Photography Competition: Lights & Shadows, by MediaEcho

Default Penumbra Photography Competition: Lights & Shadows, by MediaEcho

Hey guys, there's a student photography competition called Penumbra on MediaEcho. The entry deadline is until the end of this month. They are looking for basic things like composition, technique and creative use of light and shadows.

The link to the competitions detail page is http://www.mediaecho.com.sg/penumbra.php

You will have to sign up as their member to post your entry.

Prizes include a $20 Cathay Photo cash voucher and 20 4R photo prints.

Good luck to everyone!

Default Re: Penumbra Photography Competition: Lights & Shadows, by MediaEcho

Quote Originally Posted by Van Nistelrooy View Post
    Hey guys, there's a student photography competition called Penumbra on MediaEcho. The entry deadline is until the end of this month. They are looking for basic things like composition, technique and creative use of light and shadows.

The link to the competitions detail page is http://www.mediaecho.com.sg/penumbra.php

You will have to sign up as their member to post your entry.

Prizes include a $20 Cathay Photo cash voucher and 20 4R photo prints.

Good luck to everyone!
    somehow i think the prizes arent tempting
    D800 | D700|16mm f2.8D|35 f1.4G|50 f1.8G|60mm F2.8D|85mm f1.4G|16-35 f4G|70-200 f2.8 VR2| SB900

i got problems signing up.What is key??

Quote Originally Posted by lamergod View Post
    i got problems signing up.What is key??
    Hi Everyone,

I received an email from MediaEcho. MediaEcho said that MediaEcho is currently only open to tertiary students (from local polytechnics and universities).
    Enjoy to take photo anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Tay76101 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I received an email from MediaEcho. MediaEcho said that MediaEcho is currently only open to tertiary students (from local polytechnics and universities).
    i cant even upload the picture.Think this competition screwed up .2/3 of the month already only got 2 entries.

Quote Originally Posted by spazzer View Post
    somehow i think the prizes arent tempting
    You know, there was once a martial arts competition where the prize was a pot of bonsai. In a very nice vase, no doubt, but still, just a small potted plant.

But top martial artists from the world entered. Because it was not about the $$, but the chance to be recognised as one of the best unarmed fighters in the world.

i cant even upload the picture.Think this competition screwed up .2/3 of the month already only got 2 entries.
    Then congrats!

One of them'll walk away with a $20 Cathay Photo cash voucher and 20 4R

No lah, You need to reduce your photos of size like MB. Upload allowed 500KB only.
    You already sign up for MediaEcho? What you are in NTU, SMU, SP?? If not, you can't sign up for mediaecho.
    Enjoy to take photo anywhere.

in TP, but the email add for the thing is wrong. mine is @student.tp.edu.sg
    One day you'll see.

Lolz... how about graduate student (PhD and Master).... is it also consider student?

As long as you have a valid student email with the institution you are in and appears on MediaEcho, you're able to sign up and submit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tay76101 View Post
    No lah, You need to reduce your photos of size like MB. Upload allowed 500KB only.
    You already sign up for MediaEcho? What you are in NTU, SMU, SP?? If not, you can't sign up for mediaecho.
    just click others then put your hotmail.It works for me!But i lazy upload already.