Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photoshop World 2009 - Group Registration

Default Re: Photoshop World 2009 - Group Registration

Hi,

Noted. Have PM-ed you personal details and also transferred $60 to your POSB Savings Account 175-01724-0.
    Please check when it's convenient for you, thanks!!

Exclamation Re: Photoshop World 2009 - Group Registration

Quote Originally Posted by minzy View Post
    Hi,

Noted. Have PM-ed you personal details and also transferred $60 to your POSB Savings Account 175-01724-0.
    Please check when it's convenient for you, thanks!!
    Hi minzy,

Acknowledged receipt of both TWO personal information and fund transfers.

I'll notify paid delegates this sunday, upon completion of registration.

Thanks!

Congratulation to confirmed and paid delegates, we are TEN now and qualify for group registration.

For other incomplete delegates, kindly PM me your Personal Information & Transfer registration fee by Sunday.

As I've mentioned to many delegates that I'm doing this in a part time basis and it is stated clearly that I will proceed with Group Registration for the first TEN "complete" delegates, for the benefit of majority of the confirmed list.

LAST CALL: By 18 Oct 2009, 23:50hr - all completion delegate will be proceed with group registration.

[[ Thank you all the support ]]

Hi all the confirmed delegate,

I'm VERY sorry that I've overlooked the additional 7% GST charge on top of $30 Registration Fee.

I have sms all of you and hope to get all the agreement to make cash payment on event day to me.

I sincerely thank you for the understanding.

Thank you for the support.

Have a great day coming ahead.

Madgod

see my other post here: if you are thinking of getting a tax invoice:
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...14#post5536114

Exclamation Re: Photoshop World 2009 - Group Registration

Dear all delegates,

Kindly be reminded to bring along the Confirmation Letter (from e-mail) on the actual day of registration.

For those who drive there, you probably able to grab the Complimentary Car Parking Coupon, if you reach there early. There will be limited 120 coupons issued on 1st-come-1st servered basis, on the Registration counter started at 0830hrs.

And most importantly, please remember to take initiallity to clear the outstanding balance of GST charge SGD$2.10

(* of course, you could easly run away with $2.10 and i really can't do anything about it )

Quote Originally Posted by madgod View Post
    Dear all delegates,

Kindly be reminded to bring along the Confirmation Letter (from e-mail) on the actual day of registration.

For those who drive there, you probably able to grab the Complimentary Car Parking Coupon, if you reach there early. There will be limited 120 coupons issued on 1st-come-1st servered basis, on the Registration counter started at 0830hrs.

And most importantly, please remember to take initiallity to clear the outstanding balance of GST charge SGD$2.10

(* of course, you could easly run away with $2.10 and i really can't do anything about it )
    thanks madgod for organizing this for us see u there!

Thanks Nicholas for taking time to organize this for us! Appreciate the efforts!

Thank you everyone for the support for the group registration.

I went for Lightroom (Track 1) but realised I've knew most of it. Then shifted to Track 2, whereas Russell's presentation on PS showcase and found it is fruitful and very 'Entertainning' ... & thanks for the Amercian (haha) ! Russell has a talent to shorten the gap between presentor and audence ~!!

I'm not an expert for the photoshop, always confused with layers ...etc, but I have definitely learnt some tricks & tips in using PS.

For the Video editing session, after attending the trick to remove car from the bridge, I've just have a great idea... what if I take video for my wife who stand still in the center of Orchard Road and post-processing to remove all the moving objects arround her??? Wow~.... it's like the intro scene of "I am Legend"... an empty Orchard Road ~!!

oh~ most importantly... the lunch & tea breaks... are not bad ... love it... (haha)

Thanks Nicholas for managing this. I know it's tough to chase after so many people for their $2.10, and I appreciate your effort!

I sat through Track 1 entirely, and aside from the Japanese guy from Watcom, I found the presentations useful.

One trick to take Orchard Road without the cars during daylight is to do a 1 minute exposure with N100 filter. Make sure the car lights are not on, and the traffic is free-flowing.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Tachyon; 30th October 2009 at 03:06 PM.

I am a complete newbie to PS so I was pretty much lost from the word go. The most useful part of the day to me was the Lightroom section conducted by the lady. Although I think they were rude in trying to get her to end quickly by playing music while she was ending. Terrible.

Wacom's Mr Leong made me feel like buying one set immediately! But I will go install by CS4 tonight before I make any rash decisions.

I honestly thought it was boring towards the middle but this is due to the fact that I am a complete newbie.

Let us know if you manage to get that shot of your wife!
    Thanks again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12