Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ris Low - will she ever change?

Default Re: Ris Low - will she ever change?

Now she really out do herself. Everyone talking about her. This is sure a good way of bringing out the attentation. Who is steven lim? go Google and check him out. Another QC reject from Singapore.

Should all beauty pageants be banned? I am not interested and don't know why are they held in the first place, other than making money.

And I don't know why would girls wanna join, seems like most of the contestants are not really nice. Can get better looking girls on the street. Those who join, kinda tells us a bit of their character - hungry for recognition and attention; insecure; vain; etc.

On the lighter side, of course there are girls who join for the sake of fun and experience. But it seems like pageant politics cannot be avoided. It may turn a nice fine girl into a vicious deluded b***h.

Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog View Post
    Should all beauty pageants be banned? I am not interested and don't know why are they held in the first place, other than making money.

And I don't know why would girls wanna join, seems like most of the contestants are not really nice. Can get better looking girls on the street. Those who join, kinda tells us a bit of their character - hungry for recognition and attention; insecure; vain; etc.

On the lighter side, of course there are girls who join for the sake of fun and experience. But it seems like pageant politics cannot be avoided. It may turn a nice fine girl into a vicious deluded b***h.
    How to banned.......event company want money, those girls want fame.....supply and demand.....if banned, why not extend the ban to those xmm in car show........

Blog Entries

wah lau self pwned, she should consider migrating

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    How to banned.......event company want money, those girls want fame.....supply and demand.....if banned, why not extend the ban to those xmm in car show........
    well, all the audience (us) can start by showing a major disinterest in beauty pageants.

yea, i don't know why xmms are used to promote cars anyway.

NO! NO! can not ban it. IF Ban lao where can we find intesting story to gossip about. Not to mention "wofy old man looking at the swim suit model" and also drooling photographer snipping away.
    Last edited by peterpan1975; 8th October 2009 at 09:30 AM.

well, all the audience (us) can start by showing a major disinterest in beauty pageants.

yea, i don't know why xmms are used to promote cars anyway.
    Even CS is almost overrun by XMM and GWC.......luckily it got slightly better after the admin step in due the TNP case.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorMcLeod View Post
    who's steven lim?
    The 'WORLD'S MOST HANDSOME GUY' - http://www.stevenlim.net/

There is no justification if is purely / partly base on the number of tables signed up to determine the winner?

Should all beauty pageants be banned? I am not interested and don't know why are they held in the first place, other than making money.....
    Yes ban them and use the money to organize free XMM photoshoots.

....yea, i don't know why xmms are used to promote cars anyway.
    They both have two spot lights mah.

Maybe now's the time to extend a TFCD offer to Ris?

I've seen ppl self-pwning... but to repeatedly self-pwn in a few weeks is history in the making

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    Maybe now's the time to extend a TFCD offer to Ris?

I've seen ppl self-pwning... but to repeatedly self-pwn in a few weeks is history in the making
    would you shoot her if she offer TFCD?

Talking Re: Ris Low - will she ever change?

Quote Originally Posted by lcifc View Post
    The 'WORLD'S MOST HANDSOME GUY' - http://www.stevenlim.net/
    Wah farkin gay sia ...

Haha, it's Steven Lim the eyebrow phucker...oops, I mean plucker :P

Tum podem extulit horridulum...日出東方﹐唯我不敗。

would you shoot her if she offer TFCD?
    Hell yeah!

[EDIT]: But I'll have to leave all my credit cards at home before going to the shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    Hell yeah!

[EDIT]: But I'll have to leave all my credit cards at home before going to the shoot
    hahahaa.... later she steal ur lens.

Top Ten (10) Cities Of The World With The Most Beautiful Women: http://www.karemar.com/blog/top-ten-...eautiful-women

Country with the most beautiful women in the world: http://www.wanderlist.com/girls_world
    Tum podem extulit horridulum...日出東方﹐唯我不敗。

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorMcLeod View Post
    who's steven lim?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast