Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: Enlisting 22 Oct.. ANYONE? :)

  1. #21
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Enlisting 22 Oct.. ANYONE? :)

    How the heck did you cabot your reservist ippt when you are already attending reservist? Or do you jsut mean normal ippt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sispecho View Post
    lol 22 OCT is the day im gonna answer my charge for Cabot-ing my reservist IPPT. My army boots lost liao. dont know where already.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Enlisting 22 Oct.. ANYONE? :)

    lol thanks everyone..! sad la all either ORD or ROD.. haha long way ahead for me! *...haiz..*

  3. #23

    Default Re: Enlisting 22 Oct.. ANYONE? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sispecho View Post
    lol 22 OCT is the day im gonna answer my charge for Cabot-ing my reservist IPPT. My army boots lost liao. dont know where already.
    lolx, from your username, I thought you like Sispec a lot. (Sispec -Ho (good in hokkien))
    I have size 8 boots for cheap sale if u like, not used at all, not even in BMT. :P
    Last edited by soons; 8th October 2009 at 04:21 PM.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: Enlisting 22 Oct.. ANYONE? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post
    chervron is near which part of jurong east?
    Near to IBP. Below IMM, there is a BIG cross junction. Chervron is on the side going towards clementi.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  5. #25

    Default Re: Enlisting 22 Oct.. ANYONE? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    never been there b4....
    Well, you should go, if you still have the chance to.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  6. #26

    Default Re: Enlisting 22 Oct.. ANYONE? :)

    i've been in your footsteps nearly 2 yrs ago bro.. BUT..

    ORD LO!!

    not yet la.. 55 days more.

    any questions you hve? maybe we can help you with them.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  7. #27

    Default Re: Enlisting 22 Oct.. ANYONE? :)

    Kinda miss Tekong life.

  8. #28

    Default Re: Enlisting 22 Oct.. ANYONE? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
    Kinda miss Tekong life.
    me too.. alittle. It would be fun to go back to Tekong now.. Ppl shout POP i can can shout ORD.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  9. #29

    Default Re: Enlisting 22 Oct.. ANYONE? :)

    But just a little advice for TS.
    Remember one thing, being a recruit is the lowest level of life form in the planet.
    Even a cockroach has more dignity.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Enlisting 22 Oct.. ANYONE? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
    But just a little advice for TS.
    Remember one thing, being a recruit is the lowest level of life form in the planet.
    Even a cockroach has more dignity.
    yep.. the ants have more purpose in life than you.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  11. #31

    Default Re: Enlisting 22 Oct.. ANYONE? :)

    don't scare our new enlistee. but life is so much better now compared to say, 10 years ago

  12. #32

    Default Re: Enlisting 22 Oct.. ANYONE? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmygoo View Post
    don't scare our new enlistee. but life is so much better now compared to say, 10 years ago
    definitely la.. But gotta prepare him mentally. No point say all the good things now. Then he enlist and realise all that we said were sugar-coated and then become depressed and wanna commit suicide la yada yada..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  13. #33

    Default Re: Enlisting 22 Oct.. ANYONE? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    me too.. alittle. It would be fun to go back to Tekong now.. Ppl shout POP i can can shout ORD.
    LOL...been seeing ppl shout pop for like 1yr+++ liao...lol...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sicily, Mediterranean Sea
    Posts
    1,805

    Default Re: Enlisting 22 Oct.. ANYONE? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    How the heck did you cabot your reservist ippt when you are already attending reservist? Or do you jsut mean normal ippt?
    LOL...
    picture perfect

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •