Thread: Teluk Intan, Perak Malaysia

Deregistered

Default Teluk Intan, Perak Malaysia

I was back in my hometown early this year and here are some photo shots for sharing..
    One thing I observed in my hometown is that the people there seem to know how to build new buildings and no one bother to take them down.. Still seeing buildings that are 20 to 30 years old.. as though nothing has been changed for the past 20 years.. Interesting..
    Teluk Intan chapter 1
    Teluk Intan Chapter 2
    Last Chapter
    Enjoys and comments are welcome..
    Last edited by Eyesthruthelens; 14th January 2004 at 07:04 AM.

hi , thanks for sharing!

why not also try zooming in on some interesting part of the buildings, this will make the viewer feel more intimate with the architecture of your home town.

Hello,
    I share the same thought. Moreover, I feel this is a good way to remember where you come from. I am from Kluang, Johor. Yes, may it 20 or 30 years, the buildings are still there. Like you I am also shooting my hometown to remember that "those were the days" You don't get to see these in S'pore as it is ever changing. Yes, there are some of them left here, but the 'soul' is missing in the buildings. Keep the pictures coming!!!!

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by stevkee
    Hello,
    I share the same thought. Moreover, I feel this is a good way to remember where you come from. I am from Kluang, Johor. Yes, may it 20 or 30 years, the buildings are still there. Like you I am also shooting my hometown to remember that "those were the days" You don't get to see these in S'pore as it is ever changing. Yes, there are some of them left here, but the 'soul' is missing in the buildings. Keep the pictures coming!!!!
    Yeah.. glad that I managed to go back and captured the memory forever... those were the days..