Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nikon D90

Default Re: Nikon D90

Just bought my D90 3 weeks back, here's the price i have got quote on at various places:

John : $1700 - no gifts
    AP: $1699 - with 4GB SD card
    CP: $1750 - can't remember if any gift
    MS Colour: $1680 - with 4GB SD card OR $17** - with 4GB SD card, tripod and bag
    Max : $1680 - with 4GB SD card

Settled for Max coz MS colour have got no stock. If u intend to go MS colour, call up and ask if there is stock available. 3 weeks back stock were running pretty low, even at Max they had only 2 sets left when i was there.

Happy price hunting...

Hi cumzball,

Are you able to share the last 4 digits of your serial no. of you D90. I would like to check against mine which I suspect is a demo unit cause the hotshoe seems to have flash unit used lines before.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CorkerS View Post
    Hi cumzball,

Are you able to share the last 4 digits of your serial no. of you D90. I would like to check against mine which I suspect is a demo unit cause the hotshoe seems to have flash unit used lines before.

Thanks.
    I don't have my set now.

Anyway when i purchase the camera, it was still in wrap. when i turn on the camera it asked for date n language entry, so i presume it should be brand new.

Where did u get ur set from?

Even with my set's last 4 digits, how can u determine if it's demo?

Hi cumzball,

I got at comex 3 weeks ago. I was concerned after I saw marks on the hotshoe indicating that a flashlight was inserted before. I thought new one should not have any marks right. I just want to see if your and mine is about the same serial range. Demo may be way off i guess....

thanks for the advice.

hihi. newbie here too.

emailed CP for a quote on nikon d90, they quoted me $1669 nett inclusive of one free bag, cash terms only & upon presentation of the email quote. tot the deal was quite good, so i got it from the peninsular outlet. another fellow went to the counter and they quoted $1750.

at first the SA brought out a lowepro rezo190aw, which i tot was the free bag.. super happy. haha.. turned out they changed it for a nikon bag which looked more like a briefcase, but still better than nothing.

hope it helps!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12