Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: buying a PnS

  1. #1

    Default buying a PnS

    giddy after going thru the reviews, models, ..

    basically looking for a 24mm to 28mm camera. any recommendation is welcomed.

    currently looking at the Sony DSC WX1 S$550, Fujifilm FX70exr S$460, Panasonic DMC FX580 S$450

    all comes with 8GB.. one battery,

    any panasonic, canon, nikon model to recommend? TIA

    edit:
    Canon PowerShot SD980 IS
    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/spec...on_sd980is.asp

    Canon PowerShot S90
    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/spec.../canon_s90.asp

    Sony WX1
    http://8dennis8.fotki.com/public_pho...dsc00040c.html

    should i go for the older Fujifilm model FX200exr?
    Last edited by dreaming; 30th September 2009 at 10:28 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member josho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jln Teck Whye
    Posts
    2,112

    Default Re: buying a PnS

    Quote Originally Posted by dreaming View Post
    giddy after going thru the reviews, models, ..

    basically looking for a 24mm to 28mm camera. any recommendation is welcomed.

    currently looking at the Sony WX1 S$550, Fujifilm FX70exr S$460, Panasonic DMC FX580 S$450

    all comes with 8GB.. one battery,

    any panasonic, canon, nikon model to recommend? TIA
    Consider LX3 before? Though not really a PnS, but you will learn a lot more.

    BTW, you should post in newbie thread instead of KopiTiam =)

  3. #3

    Default Re: buying a PnS

    Quote Originally Posted by josho View Post
    Consider LX3 before? Though not really a PnS, but you will learn a lot more.

    BTW, you should post in newbie thread instead of KopiTiam =)
    24mm, great. will consider. response not very good. think kopitiam will have better response.


    edit:
    amazing feedback
    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/read...&opinion=41379
    Last edited by dreaming; 30th September 2009 at 10:49 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member josho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jln Teck Whye
    Posts
    2,112

    Default Re: buying a PnS

    Quote Originally Posted by dreaming View Post
    24mm, great. will consider. response not very good. think kopitiam will have better response.
    Haa..

    Am using LX3 now. Good enough but not comparing to dSLR. =)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •