Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi Newbie here

Quote Originally Posted by Cash
    hi people. This is my first post here. I hope to learn from u people and have some fun.

thx.
    welcome aboard! gee.. where's your partner Tango?

Why R so many pple claiming themselves to be newbies when there R pple who have barely started shooting only in this year (2004) like me? Haha. I'm a real newbie here who has only barely a few weeks of experience! I'm using a Canon A70 and proud of it. How long have you been shooting, Cash? And what cam do U use?

Welcome. Time really files. Have been in this forum for 2 yrs liao when it first started. I was a newbie then but two yrs later i still a newbie. Sigh....

However, I do learn quite a lot from fellow forummers.Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by mervlam
    welcome aboard! gee.. where's your partner Tango?
    and the other partner Carry?

uhm... i dun even have a cam.. considered newbie? :P

I dun have any cam too.... also completely a noob.... came in to ask qns abt buying camera.. hoping to buy it before CNY...

well... a forum of newbie?
    hi, i just have my A80 for a week now. Looking forward to learn from SNAP'ers here.

Enchantee

Default my little venture...

hi pple, I'm shups! I have not even started my shopping for a digicam! hehe... but reading some of the reviews etc, I have kinda decided on getting the A70, still considering though...
    N it's kinda intimidating reading all the technical stuff abt digital photography too... haha!
    cheerios everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by shups
    hi pple, I'm shups! I have not even started my shopping for a digicam! hehe... but reading some of the reviews etc, I have kinda decided on getting the A70, still considering though...
    N it's kinda intimidating reading all the technical stuff abt digital photography too... haha!
    cheerios everyone!
    hihihi i am quite new to this forum too, dont know any of the ppl in this forum, but hope soon we can have photography outing soon!!

shups get a70!! buy buy buy

Yeah! Newbie forum!!

I'm a newbie too, without a camera! Came in to see what sort of reviews and advice people have on different cameras, and was really torn between Olympus C740, Minolta Z1, Fuji Finepix S5000 and Panasonic FZ1. I was looking for those super zoom digital camera, for some work I'm doing. In the end, I'd decided to purchase a 2nd hand Panasonic FZ1 from the buy and sell corner here. I dare say the forum is great to me so far...

And shups, buy! buy! buy!!

thanks pple!
    now I'm swayed by some friends to get the A80... i am expecting to burn a hole in my pocket... haha... but you've been great!
    Keep in touch, when i do get my cam, i'll need all the advice too!

Oooh!! A80! Good camera!!

Buy! Buy! Buy!!

Quote Originally Posted by prayerboy
    Why R so many pple claiming themselves to be newbies when there R pple who have barely started shooting only in this year (2004) like me? Haha. I'm a real newbie here who has only barely a few weeks of experience! I'm using a Canon A70 and proud of it. How long have you been shooting, Cash? And what cam do U use?

I have a bare A70 too, still learning on taking shots but right now i have to throw away the fear of setting up tripod in crowded places.

Default new...new...newbie!!!

me new .....new.....newbie!!!!!!hahaha...i dun even have a camera and keep asking question for a camera.....hai....hope the ppl here dun find me irriating!!!hahaha....newbie forever...hahaha...if anyone wan to go newbie shooting...must jio me...e-mail me at:roosevelt_b_k@yahoo.com.sg...thanx!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roosevelt
    me new .....new.....newbie!!!!!!hahaha...i dun even have a camera and keep asking question for a camera.....hai....hope the ppl here dun find me irriating!!!hahaha....newbie forever...hahaha...if anyone wan to go newbie shooting...must jio me...e-mail me at:roosevelt_b_k@yahoo.com.sg...thanx!!!!
    That's an interesting idea!

Yah! We ought to gather all the newbie, and get one or two experienced "oldies" to guide us along! Haa~!

Default lao birds!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cheatchu79
    That's an interesting idea!

Yah! We ought to gather all the newbie, and get one or two experienced "oldies" to guide us along! Haa~!
    how abt let us set a date???got ideas liao must do it fast or else it wun happen???oldies how??hahahaa.....we are waiting!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shups
    thanks pple!
    now I'm swayed by some friends to get the A80... i am expecting to burn a hole in my pocket... haha... but you've been great!
    Keep in touch, when i do get my cam, i'll need all the advice too!
    So have u got ur A80?...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12