Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [02-04 Oct 2009]

Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [02-04 Oct 2009]

Quote Originally Posted by wee_ly View Post
    and kubica hopping over to renault..........?

who are to race for lotus? read this if your bahasa is cukup makan.
    got say who is to race for Lotus meh? just mentioned that they received 6,000 applications for 255 positions. i believe 2/3 the received applications can be thrown away. i'm sure there are half-past six applications submitted

i just hope they don't make the team a bumiputera team. if not... can bungkus and balik kampung.

btw, 1MF1T sounds like another flu virus...
    Last edited by mohgui; 30th September 2009 at 11:13 PM.
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    worst kept secret...
    you think they meant it as a secret? i don't think so... they are generating a lot of media coverage for themselves. it's a PR thing lah...

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    you think they meant it as a secret? i don't think so... they are generating a lot of media coverage for themselves. it's a PR thing lah...
    i never meant it as a secret... thats why its the worst kept secret... even the sponsor Santander is moving to ferrari... it only means a spaniard is going there...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

No more a secret. It's confirmed!

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlin...9/9/10015.html
    Last edited by huluyue; 30th September 2009 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huluyue View Post
    The worst kept secret in F1, and a very bitter-sweet feeling for me.

I'm happy for Ferrari and Alonso that they're eventually getting what they deserve. Ferrari needed a leading driver with the deviousness and race craft of Alonso to fight the ultra-aggressive Pork Slice.

On the flipside, the post-Todt era of Stefano D (aka, the Spaghetti Management) has seen Ferrari running like the kitchen of an Italian restaurant more than anything. The clockwork precision and scheming strategies seen in the Todt era no longer there, and in its place is a LOT OF EMOTIONAL DECISIONS. Ferrari has become a team that is melodramatic and is a perfect breeding ground for the likes of Massa-baby and Alonso.

Like an emotionally unsteady Italian girlfriend, the team needed the constant affection, attention and sweet soothing words from its leading man, which unfortunately they did not get from Kimi. They'll get plenty of that bullsh*t from Alonso, who in himself is also an attention-craver and spotlight wh*re.

If McLaren keeps up its pace and reliability, this may also serve as a perfect breeding ground for an icecold Kimi. But of course, let's not down play the Anthony Hamilton factor. While the son has indeed matured, the same can't be said about the father. If Anthony Hamilton doesn't fart too much in the team, we should see a very strong McLaren in 2010.

So in typical Plant F1 style of Winners and Losers, we have:

Winners
    • Ferrari - they needed Alonso like an emotionally unstable Italian actress needing a casanova boyfriend
    • Alonso - he needed a team that will respond to his caresses, and will worship him
    • McLaren - they will get potentially two very strong drivers that wouldn't necessarily get in each other's way
    • Kimi - driving for another team that loves him while being paid by his former team is almost like divorcing the wife to marry an ex-gf, and still getting paid alimony by the ex-wife!

Losers
    • Massa-baby - the biggest loser of this whole deal IMHO. Whatever little attention and spotlight he managed to get during the Kimi era will essentially evaporate in a short few months. From the team's baby, he's essentially going to be relegated to Alonso's Brazillian b!tch, much like how Barrichello was Schumi's
    • Anthony Hamilton - just when he got the whole team at his son's feet, another WDC holder in the fray! The team's deep-running respect for Kimi and their innate understanding of his driving style is sure to give Anthony Hamilton many sleepless nights. He still has a choice though. Play along, and alls well ends well.

Go Ferrari!!!
      Go Kimi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    If McLaren keeps up its pace and reliability, this may also serve as a perfect breeding ground for an icecold Kimi. But of course, let's not down play the Anthony Hamilton factor. While the son has indeed matured, the same can't be said about the father. If Anthony Hamilton doesn't fart too much in the team, we should see a very strong McLaren in 2010.

Losers
    • Anthony Hamilton - just when he got the whole team at his son's feet, another WDC holder in the fray! The team's deep-running respect for Kimi and their innate understanding of his driving style is sure to give Anthony Hamilton many sleepless nights. He still has a choice though. Play along, and alls well ends well.
    Hmmm seem like there is a lot of what is happening within McLiaren which I have not come across esp about Anthony Hamilton. Would u be able to point to some of this material?

got say who is to race for Lotus meh? just mentioned that they received 6,000 applications for 255 positions. i believe 2/3 the received applications can be thrown away. i'm sure there are half-past six applications submitted

i just hope they don't make the team a bumiputera team. if not... can bungkus and balik kampung.

It will be interesting next year to see how Lotus performs. I don't believe seriously the team would want an all local driver team if the Lotus team want to be near the mid field in their performance. The best Malaysian driver was Alex Yoong who had driven in F1. Even then he was bringing up the rear of the F1 pack. I think if he is still driving now he will still be at the last of the pack. They will probably have a mix with one local and one "foreign talent". I wouldn't be surprised that the majority of the management of the team is "foreign talent".

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
    They will probably have a mix with one local and one "foreign talent". I wouldn't be surprised that the majority of the management of the team is "foreign talent".
    i am seriously hoping that 99% of the team will be of foreign talents. it's a bad idea having all those 'Ms' working in the team. in case you didn't know, the attitude of the 'Ms' in Msia make the nation being given the title... "Minum teh nation".

there's this joke that went around... during a pit-stop, the engineers may tell the driver to wait because need to minum teh first...

I don't think 1MF1T will make it to the grid on 14th March 2010. They have 5 months to build a car from scratch plus buy the Cosworth engine. It can't be done.

Quote Originally Posted by lioneldude View Post
    I don't think 1MF1T will make it to the grid on 14th March 2010. They have 5 months to build a car from scratch plus buy the Cosworth engine. It can't be done.
    you forgot meh? MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!

1MF1T sounds like some bad word to me. can't say it here else kena banned by moderator.
    Don't you wish you could Photoshop real life issues?

Actually I am disappointed that Ferrari had signed Alonso. To me, Alonso is still a whining sore loser, certainly not befitting as a member of the prancing horse
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    Winners
    • Ferrari - they needed Alonso like an emotionally unstable Italian actress needing a casanova boyfriend
    • Alonso - he needed a team that will respond to his caresses, and will worship him
    • McLaren - they will get potentially two very strong drivers that wouldn't necessarily get in each other's way
    • Kimi - driving for another team that loves him while being paid by his former team is almost like divorcing the wife to marry an ex-gf, and still getting paid alimony by the ex-wife!

Losers
    • Massa-baby - the biggest loser of this whole deal IMHO. Whatever little attention and spotlight he managed to get during the Kimi era will essentially evaporate in a short few months. From the team's baby, he's essentially going to be relegated to Alonso's Brazillian b!tch, much like how Barrichello was Schumi's

Go Ferrari!!!
      Go Kimi!!!
    As a Ferrari fan, I fear that Kimi will be "sleeping" for the last 3 races, since he has no more motivation to do well for Ferrari
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Alonso expects team harmony in Ferrari 2010.

Harmony: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNHYD...eature=related

Translation:
    Alonso: You did it intentionally, as in Barcelona.
    Massa: No, I did not.
    Alonso: You broke my sidepod there Ė go and have a look at it!
    Massa: Go f**k yourself!. You won and you say something like this.
    Alonso: Mate, it canít break itself.
    Alonso: I have fought with Heidfeld, with everybody, what you did with three laps to go canít be done.
    Massa: He wins and says that. You must learn.
    Alonso: It is you who has to learn. I have fought with everybody and with three laps to go, we touch!
    Massa: (Sarcastic) Bravo.
    Alonso: Bravo you!
    Massa: You say that I did it on purpose, like I did that on purpose in Barcelona?. You were remained behind.
    (As this point Ron Dennis steps in)
    Dennis: Boys calm down.
    Massa: Hey, fxxk you!

Alonso is trouble wherever he goes.

no wonder he and Pork Slice can't get along. McLaren can only accommodate one big headed driver and both are jousting for that position.

i just hope Ferrari did not put themselves in misery for the next three seasons.

Alonso seems happy enough that he's going to Ferrari..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

I'd think Ferarri delayed the announcement of Alonso's signing due to Massa's accident and injury. They have 2 choices:

1. If Massa recovers for 2010 : Alonso & Massa
    2. If Massa fails to recover for 2010: Alonso & Kimi

So since it's known that Massa can make it for 2010 season, Ferarri makes the announcement to drop Kimi.

Quote Originally Posted by huggable View Post
    I'd think Ferarri delayed the announcement of Alonso's signing due to Massa's accident and injury. They have 2 choices:

1. If Massa recovers for 2010 : Alonso & Massa
    2. If Massa fails to recover for 2010: Alonso & Kimi

So since it's known that Massa can make it for 2010 season, Ferarri makes the announcement to drop Kimi.
    IMHO, Kimi's primary flaw as perceived by Ferrari management (not the engineers and mechanics) is not making dramatic claims how he will BLEED for Ferrari, how Ferrari is his FAMILY, how the PASSION for the team runs through his veins, how racing is his LIFE, etc, you know, the typical outlandish bullsh!t claims that inadequate drivers typically make to compensate for their shortcomings.

• Pork Slice used to do that during his first year at Macca, but to his very credit, has matured in leaps and bounds and has gained self-respect
    • Massa-baby does this in the bucket loads. In fact, ever since the Schumi has left the spotlight and Kimi refused to take it, he's been doubling his melodramatic "passion for the team" ever since. Italians love this kind of bullsh!t and lap up every drop of it.
    • Schumi, and mark my words, has HUGE ambitions to climb towards the higher management echelons of Ferrari, and perhaps a good chunk of F1 too like Bernie-the-midget-Ecclestone has proven before him. So it is only natural to suck up to the Mafia, sorry I meant the team, and be the Family's Consigliere to Don Corleone, sorry sorry, I meant to Don Luca.

This is very much a real-world lesson for the rest of us too. While you don't need to excessively suck up at work, you need to cleverly flow along, especially so in cultures where face value is paramount, like in Italians, Asians, etc.

So it's good for Kimi to move to result-oriented teams instead of staying with an emotion-oriented team.

For 2010, I'll continue to support Ferrari as I have HUGE respect for the engineers and the mechanics. If all goes well, we will see Alonso as the 2010 WDC. And as we speak, Alonso is already bringing in his engineers of choice from Renault/Red Bull etc.

It would be truly ironic if Alonso's next recommendation to "build the team around him", is to replace Stefano Domenicali with someone else of his picking!

Yeah, I'm sure Shummi is the big driving force in Ferarri, who's backing Alonso to clinch the WDC title for Ferarri.

Back to Suzuka, it was so so events filled! Several red-flags, and Glock is likely to miss the big race tomorrow.

The kid came in on pole, with Trulli 2nd. PS will start from 3rd.

The Brawns? 5th and 7th, with Rubens edging his rival team-mate. IMHO Button is taking it easy, as he still has a comfortable lead, considering there are only 3 races to go. He can afford to lose some points, and still get the title.

Let's see if the rain would change things tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by huggable View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure Shummi is the big driving force in Ferarri, who's backing Alonso to clinch the WDC title for Ferarri.

Back to Suzuka, it was so so events filled! Several red-flags, and Glock is likely to miss the big race tomorrow.

The kid came in on pole, with Trulli 2nd. PS will start from 3rd.

The Brawns? 5th and 7th, with Rubens edging his rival team-mate. IMHO Button is taking it easy, as he still has a comfortable lead, considering there are only 3 races to go. He can afford to lose some points, and still get the title.

Let's see if the rain would change things tomorrow...
    The drama hasn't ended yet:

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/79170

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast