Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 63

Thread: 2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [02-04 Oct 2009]

  1. #1

    Default 2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [02-04 Oct 2009]

    Long time never start new thread le..
    Last edited by raptor1988; 28th September 2009 at 12:05 PM.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Still wondering where I belong
    Posts
    3,434

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [02-04 Oct 2009]

    fuji speedway is boring....

    Suzuka 130R...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

  3. #3

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [02-04 Oct 2009]

    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    fuji speedway is boring....

    Suzuka 130R...
    In the rain lagi
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  4. #4
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [02-04 Oct 2009]

    Back to back race from SGP.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [02-04 Oct 2009]

    FORZA FERRARI!!!

    WAKE UP KIMI!!!

    FISI, AT LEAST 1 POINT PLEASE!!!


    Last edited by kelccm; 28th September 2009 at 01:42 PM.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  6. #6

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [02-04 Oct 2009]

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    FORZA FERRARI!!!

    WAKE UP KIMI!!!

    FISI, AT LEAST 1 POINT PLEASE!!!


    Kimi must hve his Magnum and coke before he can race!!

    Maybe the instructions for Fisi's car are still in Portugues. Fisi can't understand.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  7. #7

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [02-04 Oct 2009]

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    FORZA FERRARI!!!

    WAKE UP KIMI!!!

    FISI, AT LEAST 1 POINT PLEASE!!!


    LOL!!! Ok lah, Kimi has been quite awake for the last few races. I blame the Spaghetti Mgt of Don Luca for halting the development. As Kimi pointed out, the F60 just didn't have the level of grip that high downforce circuits like Singapore, and soon, Sukaza require.

    But Suzuka, ahhh, the ultimate driver's circuit after Spa. Hope Kimi will get a kick out of this circuit.

    Fisi, I guess his honeymoon is over. Time to put in some serious elbow grease now.

  8. #8
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [02-04 Oct 2009]

    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    fuji speedway is boring....

    Suzuka 130R...
    Yeah agree! Suzuka is really a great track with its winding S curves and the tunnel under the track.

    I like these tracks:
    Suzuka, Spa, Interlagos and Monza. Monaco is iconic but not really my fav.

    SGGP is very nice esp the aerial view but the track looks dirty and messy!

  9. #9
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [02-04 Oct 2009]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    LOL!!! Ok lah, Kimi has been quite awake for the last few races. I blame the Spaghetti Mgt of Don Luca for halting the development. As Kimi pointed out, the F60 just didn't have the level of grip that high downforce circuits like Singapore, and soon, Sukaza require.

    But Suzuka, ahhh, the ultimate driver's circuit after Spa. Hope Kimi will get a kick out of this circuit.

    Fisi, I guess his honeymoon is over. Time to put in some serious elbow grease now.
    Ya this season is a write off for Ferrari. Hopefully, Ferrari will be back challenging next season. If Kimi and Fisi can score some pts for the remaining races, think its quite good already.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [02-04 Oct 2009]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    LOL!!! Ok lah, Kimi has been quite awake for the last few races. I blame the Spaghetti Mgt of Don Luca for halting the development. As Kimi pointed out, the F60 just didn't have the level of grip that high downforce circuits like Singapore, and soon, Sukaza require.
    yah lor... i'm wondering what he is thinking? he wants to maintain in 3rd position in the WCC but stopped the F60's development. he thinks his drivers can do magic meh?
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [02-04 Oct 2009]

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Yeah agree! Suzuka is really a great track with its winding S curves and the tunnel under the track.

    I like these tracks:
    Suzuka, Spa, Interlagos and Monza. Monaco is iconic but not really my fav.

    SGGP is very nice esp the aerial view but the track looks dirty and messy!
    yes, it is the night scenery that impress many but weather was too humid and warm

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [02-04 Oct 2009]

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    yes, it is the night scenery that impress many but weather was too humid and warm
    I really think that this year night scenery of CBD & Marina Bay area looks fantastic. I think next year will be even better when the Marina IR opens
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  13. #13

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [02-04 Oct 2009]

    Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    yah lor... i'm wondering what he is thinking? he wants to maintain in 3rd position in the WCC but stopped the F60's development. he thinks his drivers can do magic meh?
    To be fair, Ferrari and Mclaren ended up the state that they were in early part to half of the season because they developed the '08 car right to the end and down the wire due to the title race. I think they dun want a repeat of what happened so they are developing the '10 car earlier lor.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  14. #14

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [02-04 Oct 2009]

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    I really think that this year night scenery of CBD & Marina Bay area looks fantastic. I think next year will be even better when the Marina IR opens
    indeed. and the haze seemed to have taken a 3-day break too!

  15. #15
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [02-04 Oct 2009]



    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/moto...ne/8280566.stm

    Ferrari set to reveal Alonso move!

    Ferrari are poised to announce that double world champion Fernando Alonso will join the team for 2010.

    The Spaniard, 28, has signed a two-year contract with options to extend and will earn a salary in the region of 19-25 million euros (£17.3m-£22.8m).

    The deal, which has been widely expected in Formula 1 for some time, is likely to be made public this weekend at the Japanese Grand Prix at Suzuka.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Still wondering where I belong
    Posts
    3,434

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [02-04 Oct 2009]

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post


    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/moto...ne/8280566.stm

    Ferrari set to reveal Alonso move!

    Ferrari are poised to announce that double world champion Fernando Alonso will join the team for 2010.

    The Spaniard, 28, has signed a two-year contract with options to extend and will earn a salary in the region of 19-25 million euros (£17.3m-£22.8m).

    The deal, which has been widely expected in Formula 1 for some time, is likely to be made public this weekend at the Japanese Grand Prix at Suzuka.

    worst kept secret...

    anyway Kimi going back to Mclaran is a surprise...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

  17. #17

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [02-04 Oct 2009]

    and kubica hopping over to renault..........?

    who are to race for lotus? read this if your bahasa is cukup makan.
    Last edited by wee_ly; 29th September 2009 at 10:52 PM.
    Don't you wish you could Photoshop real life issues?

  18. #18

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [02-04 Oct 2009]

    With Alonso in Ferrari and Kimi in the 2nd McLarien, Lewis will have a hard time keeping these two off his tail. Looking forward to Alonso in the Ferrari.... but don't think the Ferrari of 2009 is quick enough even with Alonso in it. Maybe we have to wait till 2010 season for some Ferrari magic.

  19. #19
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [02-04 Oct 2009]

    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
    With Alonso in Ferrari and Kimi in the 2nd McLarien, Lewis will have a hard time keeping these two off his tail. Looking forward to Alonso in the Ferrari.... but don't think the Ferrari of 2009 is quick enough even with Alonso in it. Maybe we have to wait till 2010 season for some Ferrari magic.
    Dun think Alonso will get a chance to drive a 09 Ferrari. If i'm not wrong, he will join Ferrari for 2010 season.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [02-04 Oct 2009]

    hi hi, may i know where to watch the race live ? can watch on any website ?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •